It’s My Turn(R-18)
175 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the trio were making their way through the surrounding terrain Cara suddenly had time to realize there was a very specific smell coming from both James and Noel at the same time. It was a smell she often smelled outside of the brothel right after the people got finished with what they were doing.

The shock from the realization of this hit her hard as she suddenly stopped in the middle of the air prompting the other two to stop and look at her in confusion, "What's wrong?" James asked in confusion as he was wondering if she had caught sight of the Fourth Elder.

While James was staring in confusion Noel saw that a light coat of dark Qi was starting to surround Cara's body showing her anger slowly rising, "What did the two of you do during training while I was gone?~" Cara suddenly said with a crazy smile on her face. It was one of the scariest smiles James had ever seen making the dark Qi in his body begin revolving at an insane speed filling more of his veins and organs outside his dantian.

James was shocked by the question but most of all he could feel the anger burning within Cara. It was a deep killing intent that wasn't aimed at him but instead Noel who was now also covered in the black Qi.

"Oh nothing I just happened to take his virginity while you were away~" Noel said with a grin antagonizing Cara as she wrapped her arm around James. Cara had let Noel have time with James as thanks for all the help but never expected for them to go this far already.

The situation was quickly spiraling out of control and despite James' attempts to calm their Qi with his own, there was no change. If their relationship was going to stand the test of time, especially with how jealous and protective they both were then James needed to have equal give and take for both of them.

When his brain entered this frame of mind he quickly turned his head up toward Noel who was still looking at Cara before pulling her chin down to his lips and kissing her strongly much to her surprise for multiple moments before leaving her arms and her lips running over to the shocked Cara.

Her anger had risen even further after seeing the kiss and she began wondering why James was treating her this way before he reached her and enveloped her in his arms in a deep hug as he closed her lips with his own.

The two sat in a deep kiss for multiple moments as Cara's mind went blank with confusion before enjoying the kiss presented to her. One thing they both didn't realize was that Noel didn't see this kiss.

The second James had entered the arms of Cara a large black Qi bubble had covered their surroundings trapping them in their own little embrace. When this happened Noel could only sigh in annoyance as when she tried to break the bubble she suddenly felt very weak and unable to pierce through.

"You may have gotten in his arms this time but I will make sure to steal him again~" Noel said with confidence before she sat down to guard the area and wait for the bubble to break.

Inside the bubble, an animalistic situation was on the rise. What had started as James initiating quickly turned into Cara pushing for more and more. It seemed like there was something inside of her she was trying to let out but she couldn't quite figure out how so she pressed her body further and further against James loving on him with everything she had while he did the same.

As they were entangled with one another the barrier around them only seemed to strengthen until it was a solid wall that Cara used to press James against. She then suddenly grabbed both his arms pinning them with one hand above his head as her lips began attacking the side of his neck with vicious kisses and hickeys.

"I'm going to mark every inch of this beautiful body until all I can see are marks left by me~ You are mine James, trapped in my embrace for the rest of eternity, I hope you're ready~" Cara said in almost a purr like voice as she ravaged him with love bites.

James could barely hold back his moans as the love of his life pounced on him like a hungry animal. He too wanted to ravage her so he did everything he could do in his power to fight back as she put her fingers in his mouth with his other hand.

He licked and sucked on her fingers making Cara shiver in delight as she slowly began taking his clothes off with her teeth until they were finally off of him and on the ground. As he lay bare in front of her the iris of her eyes began to turn into the shape of a blood-red heart showing the desire and passion in her gaze.

"Now this is just wonderful~ If I could attach this image to my eyes for the rest of my life I would die happily~" Cara said lovingly before she let her lips finally go toward his member before wrapping it fully with her mouth and tongue.

"MMM~ PLEASE DON'T STOP~" James shouted in surprise and pleasure as he had never felt something so wonderful in his life. Cara smiled in response before going much faster with loud slurping noises as she sucked his cock moving her head back and forth quickly.

However, right as James felt as if he was about to cum she stopped much to his dismay but before he could complain he was suddenly shoved to the ground roughly.

"Now it's time for me to enjoy myself~" Cara said before James felt something warm and wet envelope his dick. When he looked up he was shocked to see Cara had already gotten rid of all her undergarments revealing a beautiful hairless rose currently taking the full length of his cock.

"AHHH YESS~ THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR~ I'M GOING TO RIDE THIS UNTIL YOU CAN'T EVEN MOVEEE!~ FUCKKK!~" Cara shouted in ecstasy as the black Qi within her body also connected with James' in harmony as they fucked on the floor.

Cara began roughly swinging her hips back and forth grinding on his dick before moving it up and down on it dropping it onto the full length of his dick at once making both of them elicit moans of pleasure in response.

This went on for multiple minutes with loud sloppy wet noises until they finally both couldn't take it anymore, "JAMES JAMES I'M GONNA CUM!~ CUM WITH ME MY LOVE GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR DIRTY CUM INSIDE MY TIGHT PUSSY GWAHHHH FUCKK!~" Cara shouted before she leaned over slamming her tongue inside James' mouth and kissing each other roughly as James also pounded his dick from below giving in to his lust.

""CUMMING!~"" They both shouted at the same time before they both released their wet liquids all over each other in happiness.

6