Chapter 1: Rough Start.
1.3k 4 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This novel is finished, and you can purchase it both in physical and digital on Amazon, digital on various online retailers here, and also if you donate $10 or to me on Patreon.

Chapter 1: Rough Start.

My name? It’s not really important anymore. Since I have just died. How? Suicide? An accident where I saved someone, but ended up dying in exchange? Maybe by a stupid truck?

None of those “fun” things. My entire life has been spent in a hospital. The only time that I could walk around and actually live my life, was before I turned 6 years old.

So how I died was very clear, I just succumbed to the illness that had plagued me my entire life. Frankly, it was a miracle that I was able to make it to 20 years old before I finally died.

My illness wasn’t understood at all. On a day, shortly after I turned six years old, I was just playing outside, the next moment, I passed out. When I woke up, I had been asleep, or rather, I had been in a coma for four years.

I went through test, after test and yet, what my illness even was, wasn’t ever found out. Spending a majority of your life in a hospital is not fun. Like I even needed to express that…

Fortunately, my family was very well off. Which meant that I had my own private room, in a very expensive hospital. My parents were told that I could die at any point, and that I should just try to enjoy my life. With whatever amount of time that I had left.

The problem was that I could not get out of bed. No matter how much I ate, my muscles just wouldn’t stay. So walking was out of the picture.

My only solace was games and novels. Such things are amazing! Even from my bed, I could dive into various worlds. My favorite things were to deal with girls.

Not just Yuri/gl, but, girls talking and interacting with each other. Even in visual novels for girls, where the main point of it is to get with a hot guy, I would always just push the male characters to the background in my mind, and pretend that the cute girls were just cucking them.

Sure, girls would rarely have relationship’s together in games like that. But I needed my fix regardless. I spent most of my life in a hospital. Do you think that I haven’t read, or played every piece of Yuri content available?

Because I did! And waiting for new ones was a personal hell of mine. Ah, I got sidetracked. Yes, I am now dead. It was not a painless death either. Having to experience your own body completely shutting down, is a torture that I would not wish upon my worst enemies.

Now I am currently in a white room. No really, it is just a white room. Inside the room is a table, and I am sitting on one of the chairs near it. On the table is sweets and tea. Both of which will just refill once I eat or drink enough of them.

This situation is quite odd. Is this heaven? I was stuck in bed my entire life, so I haven’t committed any crimes. Surely I would go to heaven, right? That is, if it actually exists…

One odd thing is that I can walk around. It has been many, and I mean MANY years since I last walked. Which was why I stumbled around for a solid hour while trying to figure out how to walk again.

Ah, I am such a failure of a person, I even forgot how to walk… Though, that really isn’t even my fault at all.

I am actually very bored right now. At least give me a book to read! Is what I said in my head, before a book appeared on the table. Even better, it was a Yuri novel that I haven’t seen, or heard of before!

*Unknown amount of time later.*

Now… I’ll admit, I might have spent TOO much time reading… But it was all that I had to do in this boring place. What’s more, every time that I wished for a new novel, it would always be a completely original Yuri novel.

Why the hell am I even in this place? I think that a few years have passed at this point… Oh well. More time for me to read!

As I thought that, I was now being dragged into a dark void. I tried to hang on to the table, which was securely stuck to the floor. As if to spite me, the tables legs were cut off by something, and then I was sucked into the void… No! My access to infinite yuri content!

It was the worst fucking thrill ride that I have ever been on! Ha! Like I would even know what a thrill ride would feel like. Maybe it was similar to being put into a clothes washer? Who knows.

But do you know what I now know? When I woke up, I was wearing a pretty dress, sipping on some tea. I was also sitting on a couch. In front of me, was a very beautiful woman. She had deep red eyes, and blond hair that went down to her waist.

It would seem that I have reincarnated, or was it called being isekai’d? Whatever, all I know is that there is a cute woman right here!

She was also wearing a very nice dress. Actually, it was clear to see that her dress was far more luxurious than mine. Looking around, I seem to be in a medieval fantasy dimension.

Why would I know that from just looking around for a bit? Well, the architecture, is clearly from the medieval period. And one of the maids in this room has real cat ears and a cat tail.

I was still quite confused at this situation. It seems that those in the room were waiting for me to come around, or something like that.

Now a problem has occurred. Normal fantasy isekai novels, gives the protagonist some cheats, such as being able to understand the language. I didn’t get shit! From what I tried to figure out, there was no system either…

Blond Woman: “?em ot kaeps tsael ta uoy dluoc tub ,gnizitamuart etiuq si ydob wen a otni tup gnieb taht wonk I” She asked with a curious tone.

Though I could not understand what she said, I could still understand that what she said, was with a curious tone. We won’t be able to understand each other, but I should still try to reply.

Wait… I guess that I should come up with a new name. New life and all that… Eleina sounds like a good name to me!

Eleina: “My name is Eleina.” I say while pointing at myself.

Blond Woman: “…”

Eleina: “I am sorry, but I cannot understand you at all.” I say with a remorseful tone.

Blond Woman: “.egaugnal ruo reh hcaet ,uoy fo enO …suoiruc woH ?erofeb fo draeh reven evah I taht egaugnal a …mH” She said with a smile, before pointing to the maids.

The maids bowed, and then I was guided by one of them. I ended up in a decent-looking room. I have no idea what my purpose in this life is, or why I am even here, but at least I get to live in a decent room.

The maid who guided me, was the one who is a cat girl. She has orange hair down to her shoulders, and her tail and ears are also orange. She was pretty cute, if I am being honest.

After she guided me to my room, she started pointing to things, and speaking. I had no idea what she was doing… What the heck? I am so confused!

Why must when I finally get to live a fulfilling Yuri filled life, I get cucked by not being able to understand the people in my new world? What sin did I commit to get scammed like this? Hello, God or Goddess that sent me to this dimension? Can I get a refund!? Ah… my head hurts so much…

47