Chapter 35: Unlucky!
335 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anyway, this novel is available to purchase digitally, or physically, on Amazon Here. 

If you would be ever so kind, then you can donate $10 on Patreon to get this novel, in different formats, as well as anything else I have made/will make, here.

Chapter 35: Unlucky!

*Eleina’s POV*

Fuck… I think that we have been in this cavern for days now… Yeah, I call it a cavern, but it should really be called a labyrinth. There are so many twists and turns… We would have ended up getting even more lost, if I hadn’t marked walls with my dagger, while we walked. This place just looks the same everywhere that you look…

Is that why the boss monster was so shitty? Because the real challenge was finding the mana crystal in this maze? What shitty design! Klee, I am almost decently sure that it was you who made this dungeon. You seem to be very wise, so why is it so stupidly designed!?

After walking for a bit longer, all of a sudden, Rey stopped walking. She then started to touch the walls of the cavern.

Eleina: “What are you doing, Rey?” I ask with a confused tone.

Rey: “I feel Klee’s magic around here…” She replied.

So, Klee at the very least, has been on this island? That just means that it is even more likely that she is the maker of this place… My respect for Klee dwindles by the second…

After Rey fiddled with the wall for a few minutes, then she fell into it… No, really, she fell face first into the wall. It was a false wall, it seems. I walked into the wall, following Rey.

She was still face first on the floor… She got up, and looked greatly embarrassed. Which is understandable. Using my sheer will, I was able to resist laughing, and then I walked up to her, and used healing, and cleaning magic on her.

Rey: “Thanks… Could you just pretend that this never happened?” She asked with a pleading tone.

Eleina: “What happened?” I reply with a confused tone.

Rey: “Good girl.” She said with a happy tone, before she tried to pat my head.

I actually dodged her head pat. I know, crazy, right? But my head is reserved for Iris and Rena alone. That came out wrong…

Eleina: “Sorry, I am already taken.” I say with a laugh.

Rey: “And you won’t even let someone else give you a pat on the head?” She asked with a head tilt.

Eleina: “Nope.” I reply.

Rey: “Damn… you’re truly a steal of a wife…” She said with a sigh.

Eleina: “That I am. Now, what is this room for?” I ask.

Rey: “How should I know?” She replied.

Eleina: “…”

Looking around the room, it was very small, and there was a magic circle in the middle of it. Once Rey saw it, she just grabbed me by my hand, and dragged us to it.

Once we stepped onto the magic circle, a flash of light appeared all around us. In the next second, we were in a tropical forest. Assuming my theory about each island having their own theme is correct, this is really, really bad!

Rey: “So, we teleported to a different island? What fun!” She exclaimed.

Eleina: “Be quiet!” I say, after rushing up to her, and putting one of my hands over her mouth.

Rey: “Why?” She asked with a muffled tone.

Eleina: “I’ve been on this island before, I think that it’s the island where Klee is located.” I explain with a quiet tone.

Rey: “Great! Then we just have to find her, right?” She yelled.

Eleina: “…”

Aren’t you like, a few thousand years old? Why are you acting like a child?…

Eleina: “Look, we have to destroy all of the crystals to get to where she is. But we NEED to be quiet. Since there is a huge spider on this island.” I say with a sigh.

Rey: “Fine… But why are you concerned about a spider? Surely we can deal with it… why are we in a shadow at the moment?” She asked with a confused tone before looking up.

She saw the mother spider, and quickly realized why I was so damn worried about it… See, Rey? This situation was what I was trying to prevent! You cheeky succubus!

The mother spider clearly saw us, and Rey was in shock, so I grabbed her by her hand, and started running. Oddly, we ended up near the place where I first came to this island. As such, I was able to run us to the coast once more.

Rey: “That spider is fucking humongous!” She exclaimed.

Eleina: “Stop talking and swim! We might have run a long way, but for the spider, it was only a short walk! Swim to a different island!” I yell before pushing her into the water.

Despite me pushing her, she quickly regained her calm, and dived into the water. She swam to an island that was Aria’s. Which means, as long as she avoids the frogs and sand crabs, it should be better than this one.

As for me, I was just about to dive into the water, but I was stopped… How? The fucking spider impaled me through my stomach with one of its legs! Holy fuck! This hurts so damn much!

Trying to pull myself off of the tip of its leg, was even more painful. But I still pressed on. Unfortunately for me, I was not able to free myself quick enough, and the spider swallowed me whole…

How, many, fucking, goddamn, times, will, I, be, fucking, eaten!? At least, this time it isn’t my fault. I can just blame it on Rey being an idiot.

Like always, I do hate that I am getting used to this, but I will just have to kill it from the inside. Or at least, dig out of its stomach. As for right now, I am on a “joy” ride of some kind…

Do spiders even have throats? Well, ones in this world might… Since I am still on a slip and slide down a fleshy tube. Eventually, I’ll reach its stomach, right?…

*Hours later.*

Ah! Fucking finally! The end of this stupid fucking tube! I can see it now! Oh God… That is a lot of stomach fluid… Trying to hold on to the top of the throat thingy, failed miserably…

And I fell into the sea of stomach acid… Hey, you know, having your entire body slowly melted off, is quite enjoyable. You should try it sometime… Not! This shit hurt so fucking much!

It took me a solid twenty minutes to make it to the uh… shore? Of this spider's stupid stomach! The frog that I was in, its stomach acid did hurt, and slightly destroyed my dress. But now I am completely naked!

Oh fuck… I dropped my rapier and dagger… Those were gifts, motherfucker! Oddly, the stomach acid was clear, and I could see to the bottom of it. I could also see my dagger and rapier…

Ah, the things that I do for my wives… Biting my bottom lip, I dived back into the acid. It took me around forty minutes to swim to both of them, since they were on opposite sides, and then another twenty minutes to make it back to safety.

Once back on the “shore” I checked my precious weapons out. Amazingly, they weren’t even slightly damaged. They were even sharper than before… Did the stomach acid quench them, thus making them harder, or something? Or is this spiders stomach acid magic?…

Aria’s pouch… Looking back into the acid pool, I could see it… The fact that it is even still safe, is surprising… Holding back the urge to cry myself to death, I dive into the acid once more. Enduring the pain again, I managed to grab Aria’s pouch. At least I won’t be starving anytime soon…

Back to safety, yeah, the pouch, and my weapons were fine. Now I just need to get out of this fucker’s body…

Regardless, now I am trapped in a giant spider’s stomach, and I am completely nude at the same time. I swear I am going to so chew out Rey when I get out of here…

20