Chapter 1 : The Awakening
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi so uuh.. after reading a-bunch of novels on here i figured that i would try to write one. English is not my Native language so you're welcome to correct my bad grammar(I use gpt3 to correct my spelling mistakes while keeping the intention of what i wanted to say, but it isn't very reliable). I'm open to any opinions and criticism, so if you find it absolute garbage then don't mind telling me what i should do to make it better. It's my first time writing anything so please have mercy on me. I'll write whenever I have the chance to(keep in mind that I still am a student so i'm very busy).


It was a bright morning in the heart of the forest, and the gentle wind was blowing through the trees. It had seen everything there was to see but even then, the sensation of a soft morning breeze blowing on its bark still brought a sense of joy and wonder to the child of nature.

It had been in a state of dormancy for so long that it had lost track of time, and the memories of its long life had faded into a haze. The birds were singing, the bees were buzzing, and the leaves were rustling, all signs that life was beginning anew.

As it basked in the warm glow of the sun, it felt a stirring deep within its core, a calling to awaken and take action. For it was no ordinary tree, but a being with a purpose and a duty to protect the natural world.

And so, it slowly opened its eyes, taking in the vibrant colours and sounds of the forest around it. But as its vision cleared, it noticed something was off.

Most of the trees around it were gone, replaced by giant square mountains, bright colourful fires and the black lines running in between the mountains. And where the forest once teemed with life, it now saw rows upon rows of big metal roaring animals, all emitting a thick, smelly smoke.

At first, it was confused by this new animal migration, wondering why they were excreting so much of this strange air. But as it took in the sights and smells of this new world, it realised that things had changed in a way it couldn't understand. It chose to forget about the trees, knowing that the cycle of life and death was part of nature's plan, but this new development intrigued it.

What kind of creatures were these that had replaced the natural inhabitants of the forest? And what did they want with this land that was once so pure and pristine? With a renewed sense of curiosity, it decided to explore this new world and learn more about the beings that now shared the planet with it.

0