Chapter 5: Dinner with family
7.2k 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After coming down the stairs, he can see the new faces of his family sitting at the dinner table.

At the beginning of the table sat a man in his 40s with a black beard and a muscled body with a good build. He is his father, Xavier Grey, who is currently working in the Council of Martial Arts as the head of departments for recruiting martial arts cultivators.

In this world, there are three categories of people called cultivators, elementals, and normal people.

Elementals are rare people who have the ability to control one of the natural elements like fire, water, earth, thunder, earth, light, and darkness. There are also two other elements called time and space, but users of these elements only exist in legends. They say users of space existed because there are teleportation gates between cities and continents, and dimensional storage artifacts that existed from ancient times were created by users of space, but now no one knows how to create them or repair them. If a teleportation gate stops working, it is lost because no one has any idea of space elements.

The first emperor of the planet, Nyxus Edward Dragonia, can manipulate time, but it's a legend.

The cultivators are people who train in martial arts and bodybuilding to strengthen their bodies. The peak martial arts cultivator can destroy a city with just his finger, and normal people don't have any aptitude for elements or cultivation.

When Alex was recalling this, he heard his father ask, "How are you, Alex? Is the pain gone?" Even though his father may look like a hardcore person, he is a good and easygoing father one can have, so Alex replied, "Yes, Father, I am fine. Now it's better."

"If your mother is not bringing you the healing portion of the light, you may not attend the awakening ceremony on your birthday next week," said Xavier at the same time his mother and sister came out from the kitchen to bring food bowls. His mother listened to this and said, "I will do anything for my little buns," so she dragged his head into her boobs and hugged him.

Then from his side, he heard a cute voice saying, "Big brother, are you alright? How much did I cry when I heard you were injured?" She started to cry.

I turned my face and saw a small girl with black hair, red eyes, and big, growing boobs for her age. Her cute face had a fairy-like aura, and whoever saw her would automatically have a feeling of protecting and taking care of this cute little fairy. She is my little sister, Lila Grey.

I saw her, placed my hand on her head, and said, "Don't worry, Lila, I am alright." When she heard, she rubbed her teary eyes and jumped into my lap, kissed my cheek, and sat on my lap. Others also settled into their places at the table.

Then my mother asked, "Who are you going to select as a partner after the awakening ceremony, or are you going to give up this time?" I didn't understand what my mother was saying, and then I had another set of memories.

Generally, every person will have the awakening ceremony on his 17th birthday. They check whether the person has an aptitude for elements or martial arts, and after that, they have a ceremony called the maturing ceremony.

The present world he is in is completely different from the world he came from. In this world, intercourse between males and females can be done by exchanging resources that both parties require or by having consent from both parties. This world is free to use, and anyone can have sex with anyone based on the power and resources they have.

Then he heard his father say, "Your cousin had sex with Isa on his 17th birthday last month." Then he saw his sister, who was just eating normally without any emotion on her face like this was normal. But Alex is somewhat jealous that his cousin tried her before him.

According to this world's rituals, after the awakening ceremony, a birthday person can select a person, and their family pays the price. He can have his first sex with his or her person of choice, or the person can drop the ceremony and give his or her virginity to the person he or she likes.

His cousin Owen Wolfe, who is also his good friend, selected Isa to be his first fuck partner on his birthday last month.

Alex is now somewhat jealous after hearing his mother say, "You can either select me or your sister, cousin, sister, or aunt as your partner for free or if you select another, we will pay for it also." This made him excited beyond anything, and he thought this world was heaven.

29