Chapter 21: Alex’s loses his Virginity
5.6k 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the event Alex and his family left the temple, they finally reached their home and started to celebrate. They popped open a campaign bottle and poured drinks for everyone, laughing and chatting as they toasted to the occasion. They also shared snacks and finger foods, enjoying the delicious treats that had been prepared for the party. As the night went on, the atmosphere in the house became more and more lively, with singing and dancing filling the air. Alex and his family joined in the fun, moving to the beat of the music and enjoying the company of their loved ones.

Then Alex's Father stopped the music and everyone stopped dancing and looked at him gaining everybody's attention he asked alex "So alex did you decide with whom are you going to have your first-time sex?" Hearing the question everybody turned to see alex waiting for his reply.

Alex felt shy as everybody is looking at him. then he looked at the people in the house especially his mother, his sister, and Nora are looking at him curiously they feel their bodies getting heated thinking of having Alex's first time with them. Alex can feel the possessiveness they are having to have sex with him but then alex thought for some time and he said " I want to have sex with Aunt Olivia" This statement of alex made all the girls feel jealous and looked at Olivia. Olivia looked at them and then casually said "Fine you can have your first time with me" This made all others feel more jealous.

Then Olivia finished her drink in one sip and went near alex stood in front of him and gave him a deep lip kiss with their tongues sucking on each other alex can feel the taste of the drink his aunt drink just now. On the other side, Olivia also started feeling her body start to heat up and her pussy started to release love juice she broke the kiss and caught his shirt and pulled him and took him into the bedroom, and locked the door. The ladies in the room started to feel low as alex didn't select them.

After some time they heard loud moans of Olivia coming from the bedroom made all ladies feel jealous but their bodies became hot and also everyone was shocked by the loud moans because Olivia is a proud woman and when coming to sex she is a monster that can make any men to immediately cum. seeing her moans coming from the room made everyone wonder what is alex doing to her then everybody remembered the size of alex dick and they felt sorry for Olivia but still the ladies present in the house everybody want to be fucked by him just thinking about it made their pussies wet. Nate was having an erection as he always wants to fuck Olivia but now seeing her moan while having sex with alex made him erect then he saw Owen approach Alex's big sister Isa.

Owen went near Isa and said "Sister Isa can you please have sex with me I am feeling so hot as It has been so long since I had sex with you so I want to fuck you now and taste your body once more" Isa saw him having an erection she said "ok". Owen immediately kissed her on the lips and removed her upper dress and started to suck on her breasts and he  pulled her and put her on the sofa he removed her dress and seeing her completely naked made his dick hard he immediately pounced on her started to fuck her pussy She started to moan lightly saying "ah! ah!! owen fuck my pussy harder" "harder" "harder" and she tightened her pussy and he came inside her and slept on her with his dick inside her pussy but she was still not satisfied with Owen's dick.

Nora was on the side of the hall listening to her mother moaning loudly under her master's dick making her pussy leak love juices and the liquids started to leak onto the floor she immediately went to the bathroom Nate saw this and he followed her to the bathroom.  he entered the bathroom pulled her and kissed her lips he put his dick inside her and started to fuck her and after some time he cummed inside her pussy.

Alex's mother and father saw Owen and Isa having sex they left the room and went to bed and slept on the bed. Xavier slept but Vienna has a hard time sleeping as her pussy is feeling so hot releasing love juices as the moans of Olivia coming from having sex with her son made her like this.

Rewinding back in the time

Olivia pulled alex into the bedroom pushed him onto the bed and locked the door she removed her dress having only her bra and panties revealing her sexy body that can make men go crazy.

she had a perfect body with curves on her body in the right place her long white legs her meaty thighs and big butt a deep navel hole on her stomach her big boobs tightly packed by her bra she is like a lust goddess who can tempt men with just looking at her. she climbed onto the bed standing on top of alex having him in between her legs she slowly bends and sat on top of him placing her butt onto his cock and squeezing it with her butt and she gave him a lip kiss and went down and pulled his pant down and his dick stood like a sword in front of her face.

Seeing this Olivia said "Hoh are captivated by your aunt's beauty do you to put this into your aunt's pussy" saying she caught Alex's dick with her hands and lightly started to put pressure on it and she continued "Say yes beg me to put this dick inside my pussy" Alex can feel that she want to dominate him now he understand from whom Nora got her sadistic side it was inherited from her mother.

Seeing her trying to dominate him alex pulled her and pinned her onto the bed and caught both of her hands with his hand locking them he slowly moved his face near her face and licked her cheek with his tongue he slowly moved onto her underarm and started to sniff them and lick her underarm which made her moan to lightly "Aaaghh!" seeing this alex continued to lick her underarm Alex understood that underarms is on her sensitive place so licking her underarms made her feel the pleasure she started to leak love juices and moan "agggh! alex! ahh! a-al-alex slow down! aghhh!" then he bit her underarm hardly with his teeth leaving his teeth marks in her underarm which made her moan loudly "aaaahggghhh!" and she came which made her body feel lighter.

Then Alex stood up and moved to the front and placed his dick in front of her mouth when Olivia was reeling in the feel of orgasm he closed her nose with his fingers feeling suffocation olivia opened her mouth he immediately put his cock deep into her throat in a single thrust made her chock she tried to say something but having his dick inside her mouth those words came out  as moans "ALguh! nubuck! guhukkk!" he released her hands and caught her hair tightly and pulled her head up and down and he also started to thrust his cock into her mouth this made to chock but she liked the feeling she started to release her love juice from her pussy after some time feeling his dick going deeper and deeper inside her mouth she came again by the feeling of her mouth getting chocked and her body started to twitch lightly.

Then alex removed his cock from her mouth and placed it in front of her pussy. She was still in the trance of her second orgasm then with a single push he trusted his dick into her then she felt something huge entering her she felt pain and pleasure at the same time. Alex's dick entered the place inside her pussy where no man has ever reached her it even forced open her womb and his dick entered it this action was like a current shock that traveled through her whole body as she moaned loudly "aghhhuhhgghhhhh!" and cummed squinting large amounts of love juices from her pussy her body is shaking twitching non strongly due her third orgasm this was biggest orgasm she ever felt in her life.

25