Chapter 28: Aunt Becomes Alex’s Slave
4.2k 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Alex, I am having an impo-r-t!" Before she could finish her words, Alex pulled her hair hard and slapped her face hard and said, "Bitch, call me master; you're my personal slave and hole that is always ready to get fucked understood," saying he pulled her face close to his head and said, "Now say what are you saying."

Olivia being treated like a slave by Alex made her feel new pleasure coming out of her body. When he slapped her face, she felt more pleasure than pain. She wants to be treated like this by Alex more and more, and she understands she has to become his bitch slave to get this, so she gave a small smile and said, "M-Master, your bitch is always free for you. You can do whatever you want," she said, and she immediately cummed again.

Alex felt proud of himself for subduing women as hard as his aunt and making her his slave bitch. Alex immediately pulled her hair and bent his face, giving her a lip lock with their tongues playing with each other, and he sent his saliva into her mouth. After some time, he pulled her off the chair and threw her body on the table in front of his body. He removed her top, and she had a black bra covering her large boobs. He pulled the bra off her body, revealing her mommy tits with pink nipples.

Seeing his aunt's hot body in front of him, he laughed and said, "To make you my official bitch, I will mark your body as mine." Saying he caught his aunt's boobs and pulled one of her boobs up, he bent his mouth, went under the region of the boob, and bit it hard, making Olivia moan loudly, "Ahhhhh! m-master." After he lifted his face, he saw his teeth marks on the lower region of her boob. He smiled, sat on the seat behind him, and said, "From now on, you're officially my bitch." He removed his pants, showing his mighty dick, and said, "Now, bitch, come here and satisfy your master with your whore's mouth".

Seeing his mighty dick, she got up from the table and dropped to her knees before him, saying, "Yeesh, master, this bitch will satisfy you." She caught his dick with her hands and started to kiss the head of his dick, and slowly she started to put his dick into her mouth, feeling this situation. Alex thought in his mind, 'I understood why people in office porn like to have a girl under their table while working'.

He then saw his aunt still giving him a blowjob. He slapped her face, caught her white hair, and pulled her head towards his dick. His aunt felt his dick reaching deep into her throat. She felt like someone was choking her mouth from the inside. Then Alex started to move his dick in and out of her mouth, using her like a cumdump. This made her body hot, and she started releasing love juice. After some time, he again slapped her face. With one final thrust deep into her throat, he cummed inside her mouth. She drank all the cum like it was a heavenly drink. She removed his dick from her mouth and started to clean it with her tongue.

Then Alex said, "Ok, get cleaned up and come here; I need help from you." Olivia stood up, nodded, and left for the bathroom. She cleaned herself and bathed while dressing in front of the mirror. She lifted her boob and saw the bite marks of Alex on it. She got a smile on her face, dressed up, and left the bathroom, where she found Alex sitting on the sofa.

She came and stood in front of him like an obnoxious slave, and Alex said, "Aunt, please take a seat. You don't have to behave like a slave all the time. You are still my aunt, and I am your lovely nephew." He pulled her onto the sofa, and she sat beside him. She was happy with his gestures.

Alex said, "I have joined the Wildwood Adventure Guild as an adventurer."

Olivia's face fell, and she shook her head. "Alex, my dear, you are too young and inexperienced to become an adventurer. It is a dangerous life, and you could be killed by any number of factors," she paused and said. "Alex, you could be killed by monsters, traps, or even other adventurers," she warned him.

Alex was prepared for this reaction. He understood the risks involved, but he was determined to become strong. He convinced his aunt that he was ready for the challenge as he has four elemental affinities, and she finally relented.

"Very well, Alex." "If you're sure about this, then I'll support you in any way I can," she said with a sigh.

He then told her that he needed weapons, armour, healing potions, and other supplies for his adventure. He presented her with the 600 gold coins he had saved up from his training with Eleanor, his master.

Olivia was taken aback by the amount. "Where did you get so much gold, Alex? That's a considerable sum," she said, surprised.

Alex lied and said it was his savings from a long time ago. She understood he was lying, but she didn't press on it. However, she refused to accept the coins.

Alex insisted on paying her, so Olivia called for her assistant and instructed her on something. She left and brought a ring with her. Alex was amazed by the ring that Olivia's assistant had brought. It was a beautiful, intricately designed ring. Olivia explained that the ring was enchanted with the power of the space element, allowing it to hold one cubic metre of space and an incredible amount of equipment while remaining small and portable.

"The ring is powered by the space element, Alex.  Just pour your world energy into it, and it will open up for you to see and understand all the items within it," Olivia said as she showed him how to activate the ring.

Alex was fascinated by the ring's abilities and followed his aunt's instructions. He poured his world energy into the ring, and it glowed with a soft blue light. Suddenly, he could see all the equipment stored inside the ring in his mind, neatly organised and labelled.

Olivia explained each item to him, from the different types of weapons and armour to the various types of potions and tools. She also showed him how to use the ring's organisational system to keep everything in order, making it easy to find what he needed during his adventures.

As Alex looked at the equipment in the ring and asked the price, she then informed him that the equipment would cost 400 gold coins, a considerable sum for him. The assistant was shocked, as the equipment she brought was worth nearly 5,000 gold coins. Alex thought this would only cost 400 gold coins, but Olivia wanted to gift it to her nephew, and she wanted him to be safe on his adventures.

Alex then handed her 400 gold coins for the equipment, thanked his aunt, left the building, and made his way to his house.

16