Chapter 35: Brutal Chase from Demons
3.1k 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Outside the ancient ruins, two demons felt something immediately remove a green crystal from their space rings, which were broken into pieces. Their facial expressions became angry, and he started to move toward the dungeon at high speed.

Inside the dungeon

Alex was breathing heavily due to a loss of energy, and Rose was healing him. Then they saw a green light coming from the dead body of the demon prince and entering Alex's body, creating a red dragon mark on his chest. Seeing this, Rose said, "Alex, we need to run immediately. The curse of the royal demon family to track and identify the killers of the royal family has been broken. Now they can track you." They both started to run.

Then Alex spread out his elemental qi into his surroundings and saw two powerful beings with high elemental energy coming toward them. He immediately stopped and said, "Rose, head back; I'll handle this matter on my own."

Rose said, "Alex, what do you mean by handling? They will come to kill you. Please, let's run. You can't." Alex cut her off and said "Rose, believe me, I have a way to handle this issue. You go." Alex left, running at high speed with his wind energy.

In Skyler's house:

A man with a tall structure, a well-built body, and blue hair is fucking a red-haired girl in a doggy position. He is fucking her hard, moving his penis in and out of her pussy and pulling her red hair. He is Avan Skyler, father of Han Skyler, and the girl he is fucking is his daughter-in-law. isa.

Isa had her father-in-law fucking her pussy hard. She didn't feel anything because of her sex with her brother, Alex. After coming back from her home, she had problems feeling pleasure from sex. Even her husband can't satisfy her now.

Avan saw that she was not reacting. He pulled her hair hard and started to fuck her pussy. He said," Isa, your pussy is the best in our house, tighter than my wife's." He increased his speed and came inside her.

After some time, he dressed and left the room. Isa stayed on the bed naked, and cum is dripping from her pussy. She got an idea. She got up and left for the bath.

Meanwhile, in the forest,

Alex was running with his full speed of air elemental energy into the forest when suddenly a spike appeared from the ground and made its way into his stomach, coming out of his back.

Then two demons appeared before him. One pulled his hair, raised his head, and said, "You are dead. How dare you kill our prince?" Another spike appeared and pierced his chest, making him vomit blood.

Alex, in his mind, thought, "Am I Going to Die Here? I thought of living my life like a king. Am I Going to Die Like This? My Mother's Sister: Are They" Then a golden light came from his body, and it said, "Boy, you're not going to die here; you have my blessing." A golden fire emerged from his body, and demons were immediately killed by fire. His body disappeared from the forest.

In a palace engulfed by darkness inside a room,

A lady sits on the throne; she has green eyes, long brownish-red hair, and two horns on her. She has a sexy figure and slender legs. She felt shivering and pulled out a stone from her space storage and saw it was broken. She unleashed her qi, and all the demons around her fell to the ground. She got tears from her eyes, and she angrily said, "Whoever did this, they will pay."

She is the demon queen and mother of the demon prince, Veronica Lucifer.

Sorry to all for the long break. I will upload three chapters a week from now on.

13