Chapter 1 – Mob
1.7k 6 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a dorm room was a boy laying on his bed reading a novel, The Demon king’s daughter infiltrates the Academy. A novel that he received recently from an unknown person.

Ren was not the type to read but he was bored and decided to give it a go. In a few minutes, he was stuck reading the novel in his bed.

He was supposed to be studying and training for the upcoming Exam but he can do that tomorrow 

After a few more hours of reading

Closing the novel, he lay on his bed with a somewhat relaxed and doubtful mind.

The novel was based on the academy that he was in right now, Arcane Academy, Hecate was the main character of this novel she was the demon king's daughter who recently infiltrated the academy.

Why? Because she wanted to learn the weaknesses of her soon to be enemies in the future but Ren stopped at the part where she realized that it was too late.

She has grown attached to them and was not something she wanted. it was getting good but Ren decided to stop and sleep

What made him doubtful after reading it? Hecate was a real person, with black hair and red eyes, that can match anyone in the academy in terms of beauty and power.

Everything written was based on real life, Ren was starting to think it was true but it was probably just a coincidence and probably someone’s fantasy.

A demon infiltrating the academy and that it was Hecate? That’s impossible.

They wouldn’t just let that slide maybe? He didn’t know if it was possible, Ren ended the night thinking it was only a coincidence 

*

The next day, Ren took a morning jog around the academy, it was still very early with barely any people around

The few who were taking a jog were big shots in the academy and so Ren jogged like air.

Completely invisible to them. He didn’t want them to notice him, among the people who jogged here. Ren was the only one who was from D class

Ren knew they wouldn’t do anything to him but it was painful to know that while he was trying to catch up to them they were still running far.

The talented can be beaten with hard work but what if the talented also had hard work?

It’s a big dream to reach the top but an impossible dream means a life full of chasing after something you can never catch up to.

Even so, Ren didn’t like giving up, He continued on his jog and took a break near a tree. Leaning on it, He grabbed his bottle of water and drank it.

Refreshing it is, Ren watched as the big shots continue to Jog.

A group of friends running alongside one another, it bothered him a bit. He was a loner for only one reason.

A commoner and a commoner who didn’t enter the academy with a friend.

The majority already had a friend group, but there was an invisible wall stopping him from communicating, and Some of his classmates were stock-up nobles and that was a no-go.

Ren sighed ending his break, stretched for a bit, and continued on his daily jog.

*

In the classroom of D class was Professor Cassandra Nightshade the adviser of the class, She glared at the entire class. “So is anyone gonna tell me who caused the incident?”

Ren sat on his seat with an uninterested stare, it was another one of the usual scoldings, He was sure it was caused by one of the nobles.

“By the end of the day, if none of you speak up, I will advance the paper examination to this week”

“ WHAT!” Everyone in the classroom was caught off guard and shouted but immediately stopped when The professor emitted killing intent.

By the end of this day,” She left the classroom, leaving everyone in shock.

Ren slumped on his seat with that, he no longer had the time to read the novel, which was a guaranteed reason 

none of the nobles will admit it.

Even if the entire class forced them, it wouldn’t work cause of status and money.

in deep thought, Ren remembered it was today that Hecate will secretly contact her family in a desolate area of the Academy.

He knew where it was but it can’t be true, it just can’t be, the feeling of curiosity whether it was true or not filled his head.

‘What if that novel contains actual information about the future..’

Ren was overthinking things, shaking his head. The professor for today’s class entered and started class.

34