Chapter 12.2 – ***1st S*x Scene***
3.4k 3 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's Note:  This is a rough draft of the chapter and hasn't been edited yet.  Figured I'd throw it out before I go to bed, but because this character wasn't in the original series it may need some touch ups / editing / expansion.  Let me know if you find grammatical errors or problems concerning the story (like if it doesn't make sense for some reason / if I missed something).  Thanks :)

 

Chapter 12.2 - 1st Sex Scene

 

Willow stared at her nude body in the mirror of her room.  Her toned, athletic, bright white body and white hair were in stark contrast to the hundreds of small, unholy tattoos that symmetrically riddled her skin - or the pitch black orbs she had for eyes.

This pocket dimension her mother had given her was the size of a mortal’s most basic cottage living room, barely big enough to move around in.  How was she supposed to tutor and train the heir here of all places?  There were no windows, no possessions other than a bed, some scattered clothes off to one side, the dim light overhead and the mirror she often stared at with nothing else to do.

Few times in her life had she ever felt such despair and depression.  She had completely and utterly failed.  She had been cast down from her mother’s side and stripped of not only her armor, weapons, and most of her belongings - but she’d been stripped of the majority of her soul too.  No doubt her soul shards would go to feed one of her sisters who’d done a better job than she, but Willow was determined to try and get them back.  She only needed to serve Eleknar well enough that he’d vouch for her, but she very well knew how hard that could be.  Eleknar was just as sadistic, if not more so, than Alkir was - and she was essentially at the mercy of an entity whose cruelty knew no bounds.  Her one saving grace was that Eleknar depended on the heir in order to live, without an heir the symbiote would have no outlet.  So she’d have to make a play at getting on the heir’s good side, regardless of what it took or what she needed to do.

And thus, she sent out the invitation her mother had forged and waited.  She could only hope that the heir would take her up on the offer, because if not… she would be no more.

 

***

 

He was leading the recently freed prisoners down a long stone hallway when time slowed to a standstill, and Trey found himself blinking rapidly while a pop up notification blipped into existence in front of him.

“You have been invited by Willow, 503rd Daughter of Alkir, to join her in a pocket dimension.  Willow has been gifted to your essence as a soul slave, as punishment for failing her mother’s tasks one too many times.  You may accept this request and utilize her as a mentor or any other way you see fit, thereby saving her life, or you may decline in order to receive a high grade amulet that will be forged from her sacrificed soul to give off vastly increased mana regeneration.  Do you choose the path of the mentor?  Or do you choose the path of immediate gains?”

Trey stared at the notification for  quite some time while trying to wrap his head around just what this was talking about.  This was more than a little strange.  Who was Alkir?  Why was he being invited to a pocket dimension?  And sacrificing someone’s soul to create an amulet?  That was pretty brutal.  He’d murdered people in his day but hadn’t ever considered whether or not a soul was even involved.  Hell, he wasn’t even religious - but this whole experience with demons and whatnot was really turning his ideas on religion into a hazy guessing game at best.

Regardless, he’d rather have a mentor that could tell him just what the fuck was going on here.  He tried speaking, but that didn’t work.  He tried internally conversing with Sithis, but that didn’t work either, so he mentally tried to select the path of the mentor.

In a flash of light: Trey found himself standing in a room, alone, with an absolutely stunning young woman sitting cross-legged on a fluffy, blanketed bed in front of him.  She had the body of a collegiate athlete with the face of a Victoria's Secret model, though her eyes were pitch black orbs and she was covered in deep black runes.  Otherwise her hair was a snow white, as was the rest of her body not covered in dark ink, and she stood wordlessly staring back at him while he pondered just what the fuck was going on.

Her breasts were moderately sized with perky nipples that matched her blank white skin, with a very nice ass making up her rear - and he found himself somewhat mesmerized by her mere presence as she quickly stood up with her hands clasped in front of her.

“So you chose me…” The young woman stated with an audible, shaky sigh of relief that she quickly tried to cover up with a cough.  “Hello.  Your name is Trey, correct?”

Trey hesitantly nodded, peeling his eyes off of the naked girl to look around.  It was almost a box, a rather small one, and he felt claustrophobic due to a lack of windows or doors.  “Yeah… Yeah that’s me.  Who are you, exactly?”

“My name is Willow.”

“Oh, yeah.  The notification said that, didn't it?”  He took a good long look at her again, letting his eyes linger on her curves.  Her long legs, toned abdomen, and bare skin were just so god damn enticing.  “It also said something about you being my mentor and a soul slave to my ‘essence’.   What’s the deal?  You know, I find this whole situation very weird.”

He threw out his arms to either side with a huff.  “First I get sucked into hell.  Then I get killed a bunch of times and absorb a demonic symbiote.  Then I start eating other demons and get sucked into a portal dimension by some hot tattooed girl who was about to be sacrificed to create an amulet?”

He shook his head and sighed, then caught her staring at him with a slightly open mouth that she then snapped shut.  “What?”

“It is nothing of importance.”

He raised an eyebrow.  “Huh.  So are you going to explain all this to me or what?”

She hesitantly nodded, and clasped her hands behind her back as if to stand at attention with her head held high.  “I can only answer questions Eleknar allows me to answer, but I can answer some things.”

“Who’s Eleknar?”

“I can’t answer that yet.”

“Who’s Alkir then?”

“I can’t answer that either.  Not yet.  They will reveal themselves to you on their own time.”

Trey stared blankly back at the girl and folded his arms.  “You’re not very helpful, are you?”

Willow began to stutter a response, then regained her composure seconds later.  “I am sorry, master.  It is not up to me.  I have, however, been instructed to teach you about the basics of this new world you find yourself in, as well as the basics of combat.  However, I am limited on time.  Each time you come here, we will have only limited amounts of time to spend together before my soul reservoir dries up.  Until I regain favor through Eleknar, I am unable to expand this time limit.”

“Regain favor?”

“That is all I can say on the matter.”

Trey clicked his tongue in irritation, then took a step forward.  “Hmm.  Limited time.  What’s this about you being my slave then?”

Willow’s black orbs blinked twice.  “That is what it means.  I am a gift.”

There was a long pause, and a somewhat predatory smile started pulling at the edges of Trey’s mouth.

“So you’re saying that I can just pop in whenever I want for a chat?” Trey curiously mused while circling around to get a better view of the young woman’s sculpted asscheeks.  “And again - that I essentially own you like a slave?”

“I am your soul slave, yes.  I will only be able to see you in intervals as this pocket dimension runs off my own energy - and I have been severely weakened due to my failings.”  The girl stood looking ahead while Trey stood behind her, marveling at her absolutely stunning body like one would do at an art museum.  It was definitely enough to take his mind off Amanda, at least for the time being, and that alone was enough for him.

He came around back to her front, his eyes meeting hers as he stepped into her personal space.  “And just how much time do we have left to explore this… basic tutorage?”

The girl nervously paused and looked at the ground for a moment.  “Perhaps… an hour?”

“And is time still frozen back where I just came from?”

She slowly nodded, gradually meeting his gaze again and only a few centimeters away from her own face.

“I see.”  He cocked his head to the side.  “It seems to me that whoever sent you here had something very particular in mind.  An hour to train me in combat?  In a small room with nothing but a bed where it’d be hard pressed to move around?  My friend, it seems like you’ve been made as more of an offering as a sex slave rather than anything else.  Care to tell me why I’m special enough to… have the honor?”

The girl’s lips pursed into a thin line, and she glared daggers back up at him from where he looked down at her.  “I’m not just a sex slave.  You may have spared my life by choosing me, I may have agreed to this judgement, but I am more than that.  I have more value than just that.”

Trey’s eyebrows rose again, his gaze shifted to a pair of white panties on the ground amidst her scattered clothes, and he repeated the word; “Just?”

 

***

 

“HHHHMMMM!!!”  Willow’s muffled screech through the undergarments he’d shoved into her mouth echoed throughout the room as her tattooed rump rapidly bounced and slapped against Trey’s groin.  She was on her knees on the bed, asscheeks propped up and being aggressively pounded from Trey behind her.

*CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP*

“HHHHHHHMMMMMMMPHHH!!!”  The woman let out another spittle-flecked screech through the panties, nostrils flaring and brows furrowed while her white-and-black boobs jiggled up and down in the mirror.  Her upper body was held up that way mid air, almost horizontal while Trey pulled on her wrists behind her back to keep her there - and her fingers clawed at the air while he aggressively humped her.

Yanking her arms with every savage thrust and reveling in the feeling of Willow’s warm insides sucking against his cock, Trey continued to pant like a bull in heat while focusing on the rapidly slapping asscheeks of the gorgeous woman he was fucking.  “God you’re so fucking hot!”

“HHHHHMMMMMM!!!!”

He let go of her wrists, wrapping an elbow around her neck to real her back in and began jackhammering her backside even harder with her neck cranked back at an odd angle.  Taking a good whiff of the young woman, he reached around with his other hand and squeezed her right breast over and over again.  It was like a perfect sack of sex in his hand, and he pinched her soft nipple to elicit another screech.

*CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP*

Her toes gripped the bed to stabilize herself and her pussy clenched hard around his dick, making it even tighter while she choked inbetween intervals of Trey tightening and loosening his hold around her neck.

He didn’t know why he was here, and he still wanted a lot of answers that this girl probably knew, but that was all secondary.  He didn’t really care about any of that right now in the moment, he was too busy to think about anything but the perfectly crafted backside he was hammering.

Trey closed his eyes and continued to massage her boob, continued to hump her amidst feminine grunts, choking coughs and continued screeches as he fought off the urge to blast cum inside her.  He wanted this to last forever, and it’d been a long time since he’d been laid.  Whoever this Alkir was, he’d have to thank her for the new toy.

A snarl escaped Willow’s lips when she tried to spit the panties out, but he flipped her over onto her back and stuffed them back in before mounting her again missionary style.  Pinning her wrists to the bed and massaging his dick back inbetween the lips of her wet vagina, he let out a grunt when he slammed back into the wall of her cervix.

Willow yelped, this time a little bit on the side of pleasure when he caressed her g-spot with the head of his penis on the way in, and he quickly found out that she very much preferred this method of sex even despite the glaring.  

Her feet bounced up and down on either side of him in an uncontrolled backlash to the man brutalizing her pussy, her body was pressed into the bed, and her breasts had become the equivalent of jello due to the way they were rippling underneath the constant ramming of her insides with Trey’s penis.

Within minutes he blasted semen into her womb, and then he started going again.  Then he went yet again, and again.  He didn’t stop playing with her perfect body until the time limit ran out, and he was thoroughly exhausted afterwards.  And before he was transported back into the hellspawned realm of Oblivion, he got another little notification from the system saying it would notify him when he was able to access the pocket dimension again.

He couldn’t wait.

41