Chapter 36 Interlude *** 6th S*x Scene ***
1.5k 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 36 Interlude *** Sex Scene ***

 

Amaia watched from the crack between door and wall, fingering herself and trying not to moan while biting her lip.  Watching Trey hump the tattooed woman’s jiggling ass while loudly grunting, Amaia was only jealous it wasn’t her.

“Fuck…” She whispered.  Amaia’s fingers circled her clit, spread her legs in the hall, and she grabbed her left breast to squeeze herself.  She watched his triceps bulge to support his weight while hovering over Willow, and the rest of his body was quite toned as well.  “He’s so fucking hot…”

Her whispers went unheard, as Willow’s own feminine moans picked up when he began to yank on her hair.  The fallen angel grit her teeth and reached around, legs spread, pulling Trey forward with every thrust he made to yank him in harder; and Rivia knelt with her prostrated, round rear end in the air beside the angel while facing ahead.  The purple-skinned demoness looked like this was more of a chore than anything else, waiting to be fucked next in line, while the angel was thoroughly enjoying it by the way she was loudly expressing herself.

Just how was she supposed to compete with those two beauties?  

Amaia would have grimaced at the thought if she wasn’t almost at a climax.  Her fingers went round and round underneath her skirt, and she leaned back against the cabin wall to close her eyes as Willow thoroughly orgasmed on the other side of the door.

God damn it why couldn’t’ she work up the courage to make a move!?

Being sexually frustrated was something that wasn’t necessarily to new Amaia, but it’d never been this bad.  Her father had always been overly protective of her and she’d had absolutely zero experience with this kind of thing before, so when a hot demonic summoner had plopped into their spare room - she’d not known how to approach him.

And when she heard Willow’s pleasurable compliments, only for the sounds of Rivia’s pained grunting to start up again, Amaia just couldn’t take it anymore.  Rivia didn’t even seem to want to be there, and SHE got to have him!?

Amaia pushed up off the ground and frustratedly went over to put on her boots.  Grabbing them and yanking them on, she got her mother’s fur coat off one of the front room chairs and pushed the cabin door open to walk out into the cold.

Angrily stomping away and down the hill, her boots crunched in the snow and made tracks in the moonlight.  One of her favorite places to go whenever she got upset was one of the neighbor’s stables where they kept their horses and a donkey named Lem.  She liked Lem quite a bit and would feed him carrots a lot growing up whenever the other horses didn’t pay her any attention.  Thankfully it was one of the buildings that hadn’t been torn down during the cultist attack either, and the donkey had made it through unscathed.

The trek took about 5 minutes walking, and she made it to the stable without any problems.  Pulling open the door and giving a sideways glance towards the house where her old neighbor Kalim lived, she shut the door behind her and used the moonlight seeping through cracks in the thatched roof to trot over.  The gray old donkey she’d known growing up brayed when it recognized her, and some of the horses that were still awake snorted her way - but otherwise they were undisturbed.

Amaia pressed up against the wooden enclosure Lem was in and started scratching behind his ears, whispering to him and giggling whenever the donkey nuzzled against her face.  “You’re so nice Lem, thank you.  I’m surprised you’re still up!”

The donkey appeared to understand her and even rolled its eyes.  “I never sleep.”

Amaia froze where her face was nuzzled against Lem’s, and she felt the blood in her veins run cold.  Had the donkey just talked?

Shakily, she withdrew to stare the donkey in the face.  It blankly looked at her, and she took a step backwards with concern etched into her features.  “Did… Did you just speak, Lem?”

“That was me.”

Amaia screamed and fell backwards when she heard the voice behind her again, only to see it was Trey leaning against a wooden beam to her left.  She scowled up at the summoner, who merely laughed and offered her a hand to help her up.

Trey smiled.  “Sorry to scare you.”

That smile made Amaia’s heart skip a beat, and she quickly let her eyes trace down his body and across his face.  He was shirtless, shoeless, and wore only pants… and she very much liked that look.  But wasn’t he cold?

“You really went out like that?” Amaia asked with a raised eyebrow, taking his hand and heaving herself up to dust off the hay and dirt.  “You’re going to get sick like that.  And what are you doing following me?”

She gave him a scowl, despite her rapidly beating heart, and her expression was only met with amusement.  She brushed her red hair back behind her ears and cleared her throat upon no reply. “Well?  It’s rude to sneak up on people like that and it’s even more rude to stalk people at night!  I thought the donkey was possessed!”

“Not too far off the mark there…” Trey muttered under his breath, but then he cleared his own throat and stood up a bit straighter with a widening grin and folded arms.  “Well if I was rude, then how rude does that make you for watching me have sex?  Didn’t realize you were a peeping tom.”

Amaia’s face paled, and then flushed bright red to emphasize her many freckles when she realized what he was referring to.  She didn’t have to know what a peeping tom was in order to get the meaning behind it by using context clues, and her eyes went wide.  “Uh… Uhm…”

Her heartbeat was frantically racing, and she felt like her entire world was going to explode from the typhoon of shame blasting down upon her from the heavens.  “Uh…”

“At a loss for words?” Trey stated with a wink.  “Then tell me, did you at least like what you saw?”

Amaia covered up her face with both hands, hiding herself from the world and getting an amused chuckle from Trey.

“I… I’m sorry Trey…  I, uhm, I’m really embarrassed right now so if you could please leave…”

“Are you sure that’s what you want?”

Amaia tensed with surprise when she felt a touch at her waist, and she dropped both hands to look up at Trey who’d come within only a few inches of her.  Her eyes boggled at his pectoral muscles and rippling abdomen, and due to his proximity she couldn’t help but reach out to touch.  Dropping her gaze, she pressed her hands against his abs and then hesitantly glanced back up to where his red eyes were staring down at her.

“Did you finish?” Trey asked with a cock of his head.

Finish?

Oh.

Amaia shook her head.  “I did not…”

The corner of Trey’s lips turned up.  “Want me to help?”

Amaia’s heart pulsed and then began to thud hard and fast.  She felt her body heat begin to rise, and staring like a deer in the headlights she slowly nodded yes.  “I have… I have no experience though…”

“That can be fixed if you want it badly enough.  You’ve got to do something for me though.”

Amaia paused, thinking about all her other options in the village.  They all absolutely paled in comparison to Trey, and she’d be damned if she let this opportunity go only to settle with some country bumpkin with missing teeth.  “I… I very much want it.  What do you want me to do?”

Trey nodded, then glanced around the barn.  The man in front of her put both hands on her hips, then softly began to massage her backside.  “I’ve got a couple kinks… and I’d like you to play along.”

 

***

 

Trey slammed into the braying girl kneeling in front of him, rapidly pounding into her bare, soft, freckled asscheeks.  Yanking on the reins attached to her horse girdle and the bit that’d been stuck in her mouth, he violently spanked the young woman while she drooled.

“HEEEE-AAWWWWW!!  HEEEEE-AWWWW!!!” Amaia brayed as loudly as she could through the bit in her mouth, having forgone all self respect and reveling in the feeling of his dick pounding her cervix.

Her feet curled as her hands clenched hard onto the wooden stable rail in front of her, and her gasping breaths were continually interrupted by her best impression of a mule.  Wide eyed and frothing, she felt herself climax yet again to plaster Trey’s cock with her cum for the third time that night.  She was in heaven, and the way he degraded her only made her want him to fuck her harder.

Trey groped her muscular thighs with his free hand and pounded harder, feeling her wet, tight insides clutching his rocket like a pleasure-ridden sleeve.  She was barely 19 years old, a virgin, and he had the pleasure of breaking her in.  He was also getting off by knowing that she’d already cum more times than he’d cum in her.

And he’d come in her twice.

“Your dad going to be mad if I impregnate you?” Trey asked between huffs, to which Aiama only brayed again while she drooled and lurched with every tug on her reins.  “I think he may be a little mad!”

Trey dropped her reins and reached around to squeeze both breasts, fondling her and slowing his pace down while thoroughly enjoying the facial expressions the sex-enthused lass was giving him over her shoulder.  Her eyes drooped in euphoria, her mouth was wide open, and sweat trickled down her face despite the cold snow outside.

Then something caught Trey’s eye.  To the right, a trough of water where Len the donkey drank glinted off moonlight through the cracks in the roof above.  Abruptly dragging the naked young woman over to the trough and causing Amaia to stumble, he shoved her head into the water while she startled and spluttered. 

She gripped both sides of the rocking trough, causing water to splash out while he mounted her again and spread her legs.  The bucking woman resisted for a moment, then tensed when he pushed his dick back into her wet pussy and started slamming into her rapidfire.  

Trey yanked on her reins, letting her breath as she gasped for air and jolted every time he plowed her.  Her bouncing white breasts reflected in the shimmering, sloshing water of the trough and she spluttered in a gurgling fit when her head was shoved back into the water.

“You must be thirsty!  Be a good girl and drink up for me!”

Amaia’s spread legs continued to buck and her skinny fingers turned white while pushing on the wood.  Her toes gripped the dirty floor and her wet red hair floated in the water while Trey pushed the back of her head into the cold liquid.  Bubbles started busting at the surface and she thrashed, only to be let up again with another gasp.

“HEEEE-AWWWW!!!!  HEEEEE-AWWWWW!!!!”

“Good girl!”  Trey slapped the back of her head.  “Drink!”

Pulling the reins forward with the effort, she began rapidly lapping up the water in the jolting trough like a dog amidst grunts and squeals.  She only stopped seconds later, wet hair cached to her face, to splutter a comment.  “Give me a baby!”

Trey thrust as hard as he could into her womb, causing the redhead to shriek and blasted her to the point that her front half fell forwards completely into the wooden, water-laden construct.  Her feet lost their grip and her legs kicked backwards into the air while her pussy was railed, and she started screaming into the muffling water with gurgling sounds as he shot hot semen into her tight, juicy pussy for the third time that night.

From within the back of Trey’s mind, Sithis mused thoughtfully and began to conjure a spell.  One that would bind Amaia to their afterlife should something ever beset her, because even he was having a great time fucking this girl and wouldn’t want to lose out on her enthusiasm should another cultist attack occur.  They'd already branded Willow and Rivia in case they died sometime in the future too, given how violent Trey's life had been.  Now Sithis just needed to figure out how to visit this ‘afterlife’ that Trey and his status page talked about, because he’d be damned if he didn’t get to enjoy in the fun too.

After all, when Trey finally got around to it - they had a blonde cultist bitch to pay a visit to.

18