Chapter 38 Interlude
870 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 38 Interlude

 

Trey blinked and rubbed his eyes, finding himself in front of a large and ominous-looking castle.  It had tall towers all along the sides, with flaming chains connecting the towers to one another as if holding one another up.  A central cathedral loomed over the rest of the castle, with gothic architecture and depictions of demons in the statues adorning it.

The castle was positioned on a floating island that drifted amidst a void of black, without anything else in sight after the steep drop off behind him, and Trey paled slightly to take a step back when he noticed this.

He also startled slightly when the huge door behind him began to open, creaking ominously, and letting out light to illuminate his body.  “Fuck, I wish Sithis could come here…”

The All Spirit’s voice rang through his mind.  “You have entered The Charvos Sex Dungeons afterlife.  Welcome, chosen one.”

As Trey’s eyes adjusted, he saw three figures there before the scenery stretched out into a long hallway leading into the deeper recesses of the castle.  There was what appeared to be a stone succubus standing in the middle, and two women on all fours that Trey recognized - each of them dressed up in what appeared to be black bikinis.  Each woman was collared, with a chain leash held in each hand by the succubus statue.

“Joseline?” Trey asked with a raised eyebrow, looking her up and down with a smirk.  “You’re here?  How is that even possible?”

The tanned, brunette peasant girl looked up to the statue, which to Trey’s surprise gave her a nod, and Joseline replied.  “Uhm… When we had sex in Oblivion, it acted as something like a tether.  That tether allowed Eleknar to find my soul in the void after I died and Elekanr brought me here. Or so I’m told, I don’t know the details.”

“Huh.”  Trey muttered under his breath.  “There gorgeous that Eleknar character again… Can’t say I’m going to complain.  And you!”

Trey pointed with a laugh at the scowling blonde woman with the large tits.  “You’re that cultist bitch who tried to kill the kid!”

“Yes, master.  My name is Meril.” The young woman stated flatly before getting a swift kick to her gut.  Meril doubled over in pain, and the stone succubus snorted in derision.

“I apologize for her tone, master Trey.” The stone succubus said with a curtsey, her wings held out to the side before raising up again to straighten.  “My name is Warden, and I’ll be the caretaker of your harem while you’re gone.  I’m still in the process of training this one, she’s a rather slow learner.  Quite stupid, actually.  You’d think she was a cow with the small brain and large udders she has.”

Meril resumed her position on all fours, staring ahead with a grimace and a bruise forming on her abdomen.

Trey frowned.  “Hey… I’ve been wanting to talk to this Eleknar person about-”

“About no rape?” The succubus said curiously.  “Did you not receive the notification about their decision to stay here?  They signed contracts and could have left, they chose not to.”

Trey slowly nodded.  “Yeah… I guess you’re right.  Alright Warden, but I want to amend their contracts one more time.”

“To say what?” Warden asked with a frown.

“Their original contracts said that their decision was a permanent one.  I want the ability to let them go if they choose to do so.”

Warden raised an eyebrow, then looked up to the black sky as if listening to something or someone.  She nodded, then looked back down.  “Very well.  If they should request it personally from you, they’ll have the opportunity to leave - but Eleknar is only willing to let them go once.  They’ll have a week to decide whether or not they want to continue to stay in the void, and after that he cuts ties with their souls entirely and they are on their own.  Is that fair enough for you?”

Trey glanced down at the two collared women, then nodded.  “Sounds great.  I have no problems with it any longer.  You two, Joseline and Meril, do either of you want to leave?”

Joseline quickly shook her head.  “No, I’ve seen what it’s like.  Absolutely not, I’ll stay.  We can earn points and a better life here if we work hard.”

Meril snorted at the words ‘work hard’, then glared up at him from where she supported her front end.  “You killed me and now you’re giving me a way out?  It makes no sense and you know it.  There’s no way I’d choose to enter the void, not with all the creatures that reside there.  You’re asking me to choose between death and sexual slavery, some choice that is.”

“The void is where all souls go after death.” Warden said flatly, resisting kicking the woman again when she caught Trey’s eye.  “It’s where you’d have gone unless you made passage into a greater entity’s afterlife, such as this one.  And if you were hoping for something else, well you shouldn’t have gone down the road you took.  There’s no way any of the gods who treat their followers well would allow a demon worshiper like you to get in!”

Warden laughed melodically and sneered down, yanking hard on Meril’s chain and causing the woman to gasp and choke.  “So shut up and get fucked or leave!  I will not tolerate disrespecting the heir!”

“Yeah you probably shouldn’t have tried killing a kid if you want to complain about that, again I’m not forcing you to be here - I could have just killed you and let you drift into the place you don’t want to go to like most people do after dying.  In fact, I think I did you a favor.  And Warden - what’s this heir business about anyways?” Trey asked casually with a wave of his hand.  “None of this makes any sense, I still want to talk to Eleknar so he can explain all this.”

“You cannot.  Eleknar will make his appearance when he desires, you must wait until then and he will explain all.” Warden stated with a smile.  “Now come, do you wish to have a grand tour of the castle?  I know you only have 3 hour time slots per day to visit here, so we’d better make the most of it!  There’s a lot to see and I think you’ll enjoy your stay every time without question.”

Warden snapped her fingers, and the flaming chains overhead immediately began rearranging themselves.  They whirled about in the air and reformed, paving a set of tracks that zigzagged in and out of the castle at different intervals right before a puff of smoke conjured what looked like a large luxury cart on wheels.  Velvet red seats with pillows along the edges and a glass windbreaker were included, with a door swinging open for them all to pile in.

Warden slapped both of the slaves’ rear ends and the women scrambled on all fours into the cart, before the succubus turned with a bow and gestured to Trey.  “After you.”

 

***

 

The cart truly was like a roller coaster in terms of how fast it zipped around the tracks and changed direction, but it was a lot smoother and it never changed in terms of gravity’s pull.  Trey felt more like he was in a car or bus even despite the chaotic trip, and every few minutes they’d slow down while Warden pointed out features the dungeons had to offer.

“These are the bathing areas.  You have access to them immediately, but any slaves who want access have to purchase a pass at the castle store.”  Warden gestured to an enormous display of interior pools, glittering with light and surrounded by patches of moss or flowers.  It was still held within the interior of the castle, but it looked like he was staring at a scene from some tropical paradise if you took the stone ceiling away. 

It was also way too big to fit inside the castle, having hundreds of varying sizes of pools, which made Trey think there was spatial magic of some sort at play.  Some of the pools even had colorful fish swimming around inside, and it made Trey’s eyebrows raise and the women beside him gasp in awe.

“Jesus what is this, some kind of paradise?  Not what I was expecting from the ‘sex’ dungeons title.” Trey stated with a smirk.

Warden humphed, then the cart started speeding off through an exit and into the next part of the castle.  “This castle is full of things like the pools, and in some ways it can be a paradise - as long as the women have enough points to purchase them.”

“And they get points by performing sexual favors?”

“Correct.”

Next they passed into what had to be an extremely intricate torture chamber, and the cart came to a slow again.  There were acid pits, large chopping blocks with varying sizes of blades, smoldering hot irons burning with red flames, a cross with hammers and nails, whips, chains, shackles, an iron maiden, bondage set-ups, BDSM attire, the whole ordeal.

“This is Eleknar’s favorite chamber.” Warden mused, with a wave of her hand over the scene, stopping to point out a particular object in the far corner.  “That over there is the drowning tub.  The woman you choose is strapped onto the restraints at a 45 degree angle upside down with her head in the water and her ass up, and though they cannot actually drown here they feel like they’re doing so.  It leads to rather extreme struggles and a lot of fun, a personal favorite if you add hot iron branding.”

Trey’s jaw dropped slightly.  “Eh…  Sounds a bit extreme?”

“Eleknar likes extreme, and he experiences things through you.  The more extreme the act, the more points the woman gets to spend on things like the pool.”

Joseline and Meril glanced at one another with mixed expressions, but no words were exchanged as the two scantily clad women kept quite in kneeling positions on either side of the cart.

Warden grinned.  “Moving on then.”

The castle was absolutely enormous.  There was an arena, where ‘events’ would take place for competitions between slaves.  There was an amiphtheater, hundreds of bare-bones cells where women were kept upon originally arriving here, hundreds of apartment-style rooms that ranged from mediocre to absolutely elaborate, cafeterias, isolation chambers, a currently empty zoo that Trey could add animals to under specific circumstances, a place for worship with sacrificial altars of rather sinister design, an armory - of which Trey didn’t really know why they’d need one here, a treasury room that was currently locked even for Trey, a large gallows to hang slaves from for extended periods of time whenever they misbehaved, and there was even a room of rolling green fields and trees under an illusion of a blue sky that looked like it was out of a fairy-tail novel.

“Unfortunately we are almost at our time’s limit.” Warden eventually said with a sour frown.  “Didn’t get through even half of it all but we covered a good amount.  Now, I’ll remove the curse from you because you came.  Eleknar has tasked me with increasing or decreasing it based on your performance, but know that I expect you daily from here on out.  Time in your realm slows drastically and it only takes you half a second in your world to come here for 3 hours, so just come.  Ok?  I hate hearing Eleknar bitch to me about why you’re not here, and though we’ve been good freinds over the eons he’s a real asshole when he gets mad.  He even let you modify the contract terms, ok!?  So can you do me the solid and please just get here!?”

Warden gave an exasperated sigh, making Trey loudly laugh.

“You’re not too bad Warden.  A little twisted, but not too bad.”  Trey grinned, then glanced down at the two women kneeling in the cart.  Both of them were wide eyed while looking around at the beautiful scenery of the rolling hills they now positioned in, and both were looking a lot more enthusiastic than before.  “Well, Joseline?  What do you think?”

The brunette quickly cleared her throat, then looked up at him with wide eyes.  “I… I’m very conflicted.”

He nodded in turn.  “I get it.  But alright Warden, since time’s up I’ll see you tomorrow then and we can… start.”

“Great!”  Warden gleefully clapped her hands together with a menacing snarl towards Meril.  “Oh and I have the perfect setup for you two when you return!”

16