Chapter 39 Interlude – ***7th S*x Scene***
1.4k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 39 Interlude - 7th Sex Scene

 

 

Death had taken hold, and the void was a less than friendly place than Elise had ever dreamed it would be.

Her soul burned, trying to flee and push through the dark expanse as thousands of other little lights behind her blinked out amidst the screams of others.  A dark figure of massive proportions with sharp teeth jutting out of long mouths attached to tentacles ripped, snapped and tore into the newly found spirits that’d just entered the afterlife.

This was no heaven.  This was a house of horrors.

She internally wailed, barely dodging a snapping maw as another flickering light dimmed and was absorbed into the monstrosity eating them up by the hundreds.  The panic that had set in after being murdered by the king was still fresh in her mind, but this?  This was another level of fear she felt, and the only reason it held a candle to her recent murder was that she’d been utterly distraught upon seeing the deaths of her family members.

But she couldn’t let her spirit be extinguished.  Not now, not when she still had an eternity to spend.  If she could only survive here, perhaps - by the slimmest of fates - she’d be able to find her parents again.  Perhaps she’d find her siblings.  Even finding one of them was enough motivation for her, and she propelled herself even faster as the last vestiges of her tiny spark soared through the endless black.

Until she felt a quick snap of pain.

Extreme, brutal pain.

Her spiritual body wrenched and tore, and she began to yell out in a panic for help - wishing that anybody, somebody, would come to save her amidst her panicked sobbing.  The monstrosity’s jaws opened up, revealing her mangled spirit and were about to close down again for the final blow when a red light tore through the void and crashed into the monster.

The beast roared, screamed, and bellowed - pieces of its body burning away as ash and cinder, before a warmth began to engulf Elise’s soul.  Gradually her senses faded in and out, flashes of color warped in front of her eyes, until she found herself suddenly kneeling and bound in a dark stone dungeon with a collar around her neck.

She was shackled, naked, and quivering from the extreme experience as her green eyes looked around in a panicked shock.

The slow, even, echoing steps of stone on stone met her ears, and she looked up to the bars keeping her in this strange place when a notification popped up in front of her eyes.  

The All Spirit’s voice rang through her mind.  “You have entered The Charvos Sex Dungeons afterlife.  Welcome to your new life as a sex slave.  You may choose to leave back to the void if you wish, but do not expect a return invitation if you do.”

 

***

 

“PLEASE DON’T SEND US BACK THERE!  WE’LL PERFORM, I PROMISE!” Elise sobbed while she rapidly twerked beside her sister Amaia - both of them chained to a stone wall on either side of their screaming mother Estela.  All of them had whiplashes along their backs and rear-ends from where Warden had disciplined them recently, and the stone succubus stood in the corner overlooking things with a keen eye.  Nevertheless, none of them wanted to be sent back into the void after their own unique experiences - and if they played their cards right they could even buy back the souls of their male family members if they accumulated enough points.

That was more than enough incentive to stay, and thus Elise continued to sob and twerk.  “PLEASE PROMISE ME YOU WON’T SEND US BACK!  IT WASN'T US WHO BETRAYED YOU!”

“UHhh-UHhh-UHhh-UHhh-UHhh-UHhh!!!” Estella continued to rapidly let out feminine scream-grunts through her gag with gritted teeth, her big jiggling asscheeks slapping against Trey’s groin every time his penis hit the backside of her cervix.  

He ignored the sobbing young woman at his side, half tempted to do just what she was asking him not to do.  He was furious, having been betrayed by Corela and been put in a very real life-or-death situation.  Trey’s brief experience with the king had meant torture of his own, and though Corela was dead and nowhere to be found here - having come upon the rest of these women from her family had been an unpleasant surprise.  Anger associated with Corela had no doubt unfairly been placed squarely on them almost immediately, but reason and logic were often hard to be found in situations like the one he was in back on Nagochus.

“You thick, fucking cow!  I can’t fucking believe your dumbass daughter got you all killed.  And me imprisoned too!” Trey muttered angrily while hammering the milf’s clapping rear end, the noise of raw skin on skin echoing down the dark hallway to their cell alongside Estela’s animalistic grunts.  Her large breasts made waves in the shadows of the torchlight, and the shackles dug into her wrists where the chains pulled tight.  

He reached down and groped her flapping hips, entire handfuls of her fat ass squeezing between his fingers and the warm wet insides of her tight pussy hugging his cock.  “Remember you can fucking leave whenever you want, but you’re going to have to work overtime to make up for what your daughter did to me if you want to stay here.  The points you and your daughters get are going to be half of what other people get because of what Corella did.  Understand?”

The sniveling, screaming milf quivered and nodded - pulling on the chains that kept her held down to the near wall.  Snot intermixed with tears that dripped down her face, and her face was bright red from all the crying she’d done.  Almost as red as her hair or the bruised asscheeks Trey was violently pounding.

Upon his words confirming he'd let them stay, Elise immediately began to calm down - though not entirely.  Her yelling and pleading stopped, but she still continued to sob while her toned, tanned rear end continued to rear itself up and down - bouncing rapidly in the air with her exposed, pink pussy.  Amaia continued to do the same, but after her experience with death and the void thereafter she was still in a state of mute shock.

The footsteps of Meril and Joseline approached a few minutes into the brutal beating, both wearing black bikinis, and Joseline started arranging a tray of refreshments while Meril knelt down beside her new master with a subservient bow. 

“Hello master, I hope you are doing well today.”

Trey continued angrily banging the redheaded milf without looking up.  “What do you want?”

“I was hoping to make some points today.  There’s something I want to buy.”

Trey glanced over at the placid blonde cultist, and she tugged at her bikini to expose one large round breast in its entirety.  “I already fucked you today.  So I’ll fuck you again later, these two come first.  I’m taking out my frustrations at the moment.”

“Two?”

Trey nodded over to Elise where she continued to twerk and loudly sob.  “Her.  You know what?  There is something you can do for me.”

“And what is that?” Meril asked curiously with a cocked head, beautiful blue eyes staring blankly back at him in subservience.

“Go ahead and prep her for me.  I want her wet, and clean out her asshole too.”

“Ah.  I understand, and I will obey.”  Meril removed her top and placed it on the stone floor, then grabbed Elise’s ass to stop her from moving.  “Be quiet for a while and stay still.”

Elise abruptly stopped her twerking and shuddered another sob.  “Why would Corela do this to us?”

“Shut up and let me work.”  Meril nose dived into Elise’s rear end, startling the other young woman as her tongue slowly shoved deep into the redhead’s anus and twisting her tongue to lick it clean.

From behind, Warden motioned over to the tanned brunette Joseline.  The young peasant woman abruptly changed course from leaving the cell, spoke in hushed whispers with the stone succubus, and held out a hand.  In it, Warden placed some hooks and wires along with a latch at the far end. 

Joseline’s green eyes widened and she nodded, adjusting the black bikini she wore and moving around the spot where Trey was hammering the wailing milf.  Without directly looking at Estela and blushing slightly, her slender fingers unhesitantly reached out underneath Estela's shackled arms and grasped one of the older woman’s flopping tits.  Squeezing one of her nipples tight while the redheaded woman’s bloodshot eyes focused on Joseline and her teeth continued to grit on the gag in her mouth, the screaming only intensified to new heights when Joseline hooked the nipple.

“MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!”

Joseline briefly lifted her face to meet Estela’s bloodshot, wideye-ed gaze.  “Trey will let you leave.  You don’t have to stay.”

Estela ignored her.  Spit splattered across Joseline's face from the gagged woman’s screeching, and the middle-aged redheaded woman’s cries only intensified more when the second nipple was also hooked.  Pulling the two wires over Estela’s head, Joseline handed the latch connecting the wires to Trey and bowed.

“Warden said you could use some handle bars.”

Trey glanced down at the wires, then took one of his hands off the large, bruised, jiggling ass of the woman he was fucking and tugged.  The wires yanked Estela’s swollen tits up, coming over her shoulders and the woman let out an ear-piercing squawk.  Her hands and feet abruptly clenched down hard, and her body went rigid as she began to sound like a dying cat.

He grinned, continuing to hammer his penis into the wet, dripping pussy of the brutalized woman underneath him that’d not that long ago let him take refuge in her cabin with her family.  But his niceties here in the moment were warped.  Not only because of what her daughter had done, but little to his own knowledge - the influence of Eleknar was far heavier here than in Nagochus, and Trey’s dark side was slowly starting to claw its way out.  “I think I’ll keep this one.  Thank you Joseline, it’s appreciated.”

He yanked, and the cow of a woman underneath him let out another inhuman squawk of pain.

16