Oni fight part 2
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Scarlett was busy trying to get back to the ground Valentina was about to fight the Oni. She had summoned both her gauntlets already, her tail wagging around in excitement. She exuded fighting intent which made the Oni a little bit worried. It has never met a person who actually wanted to fight it. Most people avoided it when they saw them.

It clenched its fists which also harbored two gauntlets. Valentina stretched her legs apart so she could cover up some of her open areas. She used her father's fighting style which was named Dragon style. She remembered how she laughed when he told her the name. 

Seeing that Valentina was in her own world the Oni sprinted towards her in blinding speeds. It was suddenly infront of her tye next second. Yet she still wasn't fazed, Valentina swiftly dodged the attack by turning side ways. When the Oni was about to run passed her she threw a punch to its face.

Bang!

It was struck to hard thar it flew a couple yards away till it stopped. The Oni got on its feet and stood on gaurd. Seeing that Valentina was still where she was before, it calmed down. 

Yet it didn't know that was just an after image. Valentina appeared infront of it and threw a hard punch to it face. She didn't stop there. When it was about to get sent back by the blow she appeared behind it and slammed it to the ground using her foot. 

Booom.

The ground broke and collapsed. The Oni fell in a cave that was coincidentally underneath them. Valentina stood atop and looked down on the Oni that laid inside the rubble of rocks. She leaped down and landed right on its chest.

Booom. 

It laid flat on the ground staring at her with fear in its eyes. She bent down and grabbed it with her gauntlets that were bigger than its face. 

Her face cold enough to freeze the Oni yet they suddenly became hotter. Even the gauntlets. She used her fire Attribute. The Oni screamed in pain as it's face got roasted by the gauntlets. She enjoyed seeing it screaming in pain so much that she did this for the next minute. When she grew bored she crushed it in her hand.

Splat.

It's head exploded and black blood painted the walls yet not a single drop got on her face. They got vaporized by the heat coming from her eyes. 

" You enjoyed your fight. How about I send other Onis for you to fight?" She again heard the voice of Samantha coming from a random speaker. 

" Yeah sure I'm bored now and I need more action. " She answered without thought.

Valentina leaped up into the air breaking out the cave and stood on the surface. Since where she was an Open area she could see anything that would come and that she did.

Two Onis came from a portal yet these two seemed bigger in size. On of them was red while the other was blue. She smirked when seeing this the flame in her eyes got ignited again. Her gauntlets exude a flames as she stood in her Dragon Style. 

This not only happened to Valentina but also Scarlett. They both had new advisories. 

Valentina tied her tail arounf her waist like vegeta and slowly walked to the Onis. 

" Be careful they have attributes" 

' You should've said that before, you lazy woman!' 

From level 10 and above monsters can attain attributes. Not all of them but some could. While others were just strong. Valentina didn't care they if they had attributes she just wanted to fight them.

The Onis both had the ice attributes. The bent down and touched the ground. Everything on the floor started to get frozen. Yet where Valentina stood it was still green as ever. The heat radiating from her body was too hot for them. Maybe it was her looks that made her so hot. Don't cringe.

She blitzed towards them unfreezing every place she ran on. When she reached the Onis that were both bent over she kicked on of them away. The Oni flew many yards away and till it used its attribute to make two ice blades and stab them to the floor making it stop.

The other Oni was yanked by her from the throat and slammed on the ground. 

Booom.

She proceeded to stomb on its face which made its head explode and killing it. She looked at her next victim who was scared shitless. Yet she did she care. Valentina raised her arm and gathered fire ball in her hand. It wasn't that big but the heat coming from the ball melted all the ice in their surroundings. Some trees even caught fire but were soon extinguished by water sprinkler bots.

Throwing the fire ball at the Oni which was yards away it thought that it could easily dodge this attack but it appeared right infront of it the next millisecond. 

If it could say words it would probably say at this moment.

" Oh shit" 

Booooooom.

A huge fire fire explosion occurred the next second it impacted with the Oni. It was dead that very second, the explosion went on and destroyed most of the forest leaving nothing but a barring land with flames on the ground. Valentina laughed out loud and shouted.

" Bring the next ones I'm ready!!!" 

Samantha smirked and pressed the button sending the next wave of Onis. This time many of them were on the fields. Some had attributes while some didn't yet she didn't care.

' She's very much like her mother.' Samantha thought. 

With Scarlett who had already killed both the Onis in the most fucked up ways. Her blade was bathed in blood and a devilish smile on her face.

" I want more" 

These words were said very quietly but Samantha heard her loud and clear.

' That Sythe is slowly making her into a killing machine. Good thing she was naturally like this or she'd be traumatized right now' 

She pressed the button which opened a portal releasing many other Onis. She could release other monsters but she didn't get permission from the King. These Onis were all taken from their village inside the forest. If your thinking, that very evil of them well remember that these monsters wouldn't hesitate to kill a baby.

' These kids are monsters themselves' Samantha thought while looking at the other screens.

0