69[+18]
123 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ A/N: Nice 😏] [ On Webnovel this is  chapter 69 by the way]

Serena was the sister of Scarlett. She was the second strongest person in tiers. Yet her friends were just about equal or stronger than her but they weren't in the teir list. She had has beautiful punk hair that reaches down to her butt, she always has a foxy smile on her face, her beautiful read eyes that looked alluring. She was gorgeous woman and she knew it. Serena had taken most of her look from her mother while Scarlett took them from her father. 

The Chairwoman spoke while they all listened. " I need you all to stay vigilant. We shouldn't let the Empire to ever find out about us moving our students or we all know how that's going to end"

The 9 Hero's are the world's hope, meaning that during their early stages in life they have to get trained hard till they become strong enough to face the Dark King. This means all the powers in the world have just about all the rights to train the Hero's for themselves. If the Empire found out about what they were doing they could just take them away from them and train them themselves. Which no one wanted.

" So we should all keep it quiet, tell no one except their parents. " 

....

Back in class Travis was bored as hell, he never thought that he'd ever wish there was a teacher so they could do something in his whole life. 

" Hey Travis why don't we go train in the Combat Doam. It's way better than just sitting here and doing nothing" Scarlett said. 

Everyone agreed with her idea. They left the class and went to the grounds where they fought together. The fights were pretty fun since they weren't using their whole strength even with their weakest attacks the other person is impressed. 

When they grew bored or fighting they laid on the ground. Travis checked the time on the large clock on the wall. 

' Ohh yeah Samantha wanted to see me' he got up and dusted his clothes.

" Girls I'm gonna go see why Samantha wanted to see me. " 

He first went and took shower and changed his clothes. He left the grounds and ran towards the faculty building. He went to Samantha's office which wasn't locked, she wasn't inside so Travis sat down and waited for her.

A couple minutes later she came in and saw Travis sitting on the guest chair. She walked towards him and leaned down placing her hands around his neck while she nibbled his ear.

" Did I make you wait, Travis?" She asked in a normal tone but it was clear that she wanted to seduce him.

Travis felt a tingle running through his body, yet he didn't show it in his face.

" No I just got here" The classic Romance anime answer. 

She giggled and moved from him, cat walking to her seat and which made her ass jiggle like water. She sat on her chair and her eyes met with his as she said.

" Travis I'd like for you to be the leader or the Hero party." 

Travis was stunned, well only outside but inside he was already thinking of the possibilities for her to be asking him this.

" Sure I don't mind being the leader. But why are you asking me when there's Chris?"

He wanted to confirm his theory so he asked.

" Well you're stronger much more calmer and thoughtful compared to Chris. In my opinion he'd run the team to the ground if he were to lead you all." She answered 

His theory was correct so he replied. " Well if that's what you think then I'm even more convinced on becoming the leader. Is that all you wanted to ask?"

Samantha got up from her seat and walked to Travis, she pushed his chair back a little and sat infront of him on the table. She pulled the chair back and wrapped her legs around his neck.

" Why don't you eat me out as an reward. Or should we both eat each other out?" She asked.

Travis checked her lust for him right now and it was on Max. ' Yeahhh baby that's what we've been waiting for' 

He took his pants off and got up from the chair, she smiled seductively and pulled Travis, then suddenly they were engulfed by flames. They appeared in a dark red world that had fire everywhere. She pulled him to the bed which was conveniently placed in this place.

" I guess this is your realm?" He asked.

She turned back to him and nodded. " yes it is, the flame dimension. I acquired this when I reached the peak of my power. " She said.

She pushed Travis on the bed and got on top of him, she leaned down and planted her lips on him as they started kissing. She moaned seductively as they kissed, her hand was rubbing his cock , she pulled his draws down and grabbed his thick cock, but found herself unable to hold it in her hand.

" You're a big boy huh?. The biggest I've seen, I'm going to enjoy sucking every single seed in your sperm bank." She turned around with her ass facing his face, she looked at hic cock and started drooling wildly, Travis touched her ass and spread her cheeks apart , she went down and placed her ass on his face. He opened her mouth and took his tounge out and slowly started licking her pussy which made her moan.

" Ohhh you have skills. Let me show you my skills then" She tied her hair using a scrunch she made out of flamed. Samantha went down on his cock, she spread her mouth open and took his cock inside her mouth.

' Damn she's a pro!'He thought. 

His cock slowly went down her throat which made him twitch, but he wasn't going to get undone by her, Travis used his lust meter and check where she felt the most sensitive right now. He saw a bright red spot on her clit.

' Gotcha'

He nibbled on her clitoris making her moan, to Travis felt his cock being vibrated whilst it was still in her mouth. She licked the tip while pleasuring his whole shaft, Samantha slowly back up while sucking it and slurping it.

*Slurrrp*

" Ahhh that's a tasty cock you have there Travis. " She said seductively. Then Travis bit her clit lightly making her squirm.

" Ohhh fuck, eat me out Travis!!" She said loudly. She went down on his cock again and started bobbing her head up and down on it. Samantha really enjoyed sucking Travis's cock even though it really hurt her jaw. Her saliva made cock sloppy, she stroked it using both her hands while sucking it. 

Travis put his tounge inside her pussy, her sensitive area had shifted and it was now somewhere inside her pussy. He then licked on a random spot but this spot was the sensitive area.

" Ohhh fuck!. How do you keep finding my Gspots like that. You must be a sex God or something. "

Her love juices dripped all over Travis yet he didn't mind. He continued to suck and lick her pussy while she also did so.

After a couple minutes Travis came inside her mouth, completely filling it with his thick semen, she gulped everything down happily and took her mouth off his cock.

" Haaaa, that was a nice meal. " She said.

Travis pushed her ass off his face and got up. He used the sheets to remove all the juices of his face. He was close to being drowned by them , the way they leaked down her pussy wasn't normal.

' I guess that's how Eroges work' he thought. 

0