Alphas return part 2
79 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They reached a room with beautiful large red doors. Ryan knocked at first. They both heard a beautiful mature woman's voice on the other side saying that they should enter. He pushed the door open and, Ryan's mom was sitting on a sofa with her feet on the table, a wine glass in her hand as she drank it in a manner full way. She smiled motherly when seeing her son enter. Then her eyes darted to Travis behind her son. 

' Such A handsome boy, is he my sons friend, I wouldn't mind adding him to my toy collection ' She thought. 

" Mother it's so nice to see you after such a long time. " Ryan said to his mother as he walked up to her. She placed the glass on the table and stood up to her 'hug her son'. Ryan opened his arms and was ready to be imbraced by his mother. But she walked passed him and went to Travis which made him smile. 

'She's already interested in him. Now that he's here he can never escape. My plan is already in motion' 

She brought herself close to Travis and stared into his eye's, she touched his face gently went closer till their noses touched. She licked her lips ,Travis noticed that her eyes had now changed in color. 

' oh she's trying to charm me. That's not going to work thought' he thought. 

Ryan's mother is a Succubus. A high ranked one at that meaning she could charm just about any guy except Travis who is already claimed by the Succubus Kingdom. Nicolette accepted Travis as her Mate meaning he is her one and only till the end of time. This also made him immune to any charm they could cast on him. Her charm ring was on so she didn't suspect him of being immune but seeing Travis not budging in any sort of way made her suspicious of him. She looked down to his pants and saw that he wasn't hard.

' Why isn't my charms working. Is he Immune, I did hear that my niece is currently in the Academy. Did she accept him as her own?' She wondered. 

She smiled at Travis and brought him into a hug." Its nice to meet my sons friend. My name is Lisa Adamos." She said.

Travis already knew who she was since he made her. He also smiled and hugged her back while staring at Ryan who was behind them. His hands slowly going down and touching her ass which she didn't mind.

" I'm Travis Wyatt, it's a pleasure to meet you as well. " He replied. His grabbed her ass and squeezed it making her slight blush. She backed her head back to his ear and whispered. 

" Quite ballsy of you to be touching me infront of my son. I might just take you from my niece " She said to his ear. Travis did the same and said." Let's turn that to me taking you from your husband and kid." 

She purred into his eyes and bit his ear lobe gently. " How about we take this else where then?" She asked.

" Why don't I take care of your son first then we'll talk" He answered. 

They broke their hug and she went back to her seat. Ryan thought that his plan had worked. And that Travis was now just a mindless horndog who'd become his mom's toy. Bro doesn't see anything wrong with that, he clearly brought Travis here to cuck himself, in China they'd say bro got himself a Green Hat.

Well Travis was going to deal Ryan first before he would bang his mom. He hopes that this fuck would bring back his alpha self that he's lost since getting zero pussy these past few years. 

" Alright son please how about you give our handsome Travis a tour around the place. Also don't disturb me again" She said the last part coldly, Ryan nodded quickly and he and Travis left the room. His mom spread her legs open and saw hoe wet her pussy was.

' That boys has something special about him, I can feel it in my pussy, ' She touched her cave and started to masturbate. 

" Auhhh fuck❤️❤️ , why does it feel soo goood!" She moaned loudly , this is the most pleasure ever she's felt while masturbating. She climaxed the next second after picturing Travis in her mind.

' I just made that boy into fap fuel. But I felt soo good I couldn't control myself, it's as if I'm under a charm' 

Travis and Ryan stood behind the mansion. They both looked at the huge glass container filled with Nuclear waste in it. Ryan smiled and began to explain to explain to Travis was their family actually does. He just stood there and listened to him rant about his smart plans to take over the family and make this Kingdom his.

Travis wasn't even listening, his mind was fully occupied by Ryan's moms ass. When Ryan stopped talking he turned to Travis and spread his hands open with a smug smile on his face.

" After that I'll Take Lucy And Make her My Queen" 

Vwoooom

Strong pressure suddenly enveloped the whole underground base. Travis's stared at him with death shot eyes which radiated pure rage. Ryan trembled infear and tried get away, but the next second he saw Travis's hand grabbing his face. 

Boooom

He flew him towards the metal ceiling and slammed into it.

Bang

He grabbed him again and threw him down, Ryan fell over all the machines and crashed into them, he slid on the ground till he stopped at a huge wall. The pressure had dissappeared so he could get up, he stood up and stared at Travis with blood coming from his nose and mouth. He smiled, Ryan got an injection filled with liquid nuclear power. He injected it into his neck, entering his blood stream and flowing all over his body till it reached his heart. Ryan grinned as he felt the power running all over his body. His previous green eyes turned yellowed and glowed slightly. His body became big bigger yet he still kept his slim muscular build. 

" Travis!!! Come down here and let's talk!!" He shouted loudly, his voice covering the whole base. 

Lisa stood on the balcony and looked at Travis who was hovering in the air. She was amazed that Travis could attain flight at such a young age. Yet feeling the energy spike coming from her son she started to feel uneasy. 

" I wish I never have birth to such a vile child" She muttered under her breath. 

Lisa was Nicolettes nothers older sister. She was originally supposed to be the queen of her kingdom but she left her status and married a man who was immune to her beauty. She didn't regret marrying him. Her husband was a kind man who loved her dearly. They moved to the Highland Kingdom where her husband was a Duke and incharge of a certain region on the Kingdom which was called Glory City. The place was beautiful, filled with many kinds of flowers and plant life. It was the closest image of paradise in her opinion. She settled down and stopped being a hunter and worked to become a better wife for her husband. They then gave birth to a cute baby and her husband decided to name him Ryan after his Grandfather.

She loved Ryan the most after she birthed him. At that time her husband began doing a project underneath the city. She was told it was a mine where they would dig for rare minerals but she soon found out that it was nothing like that. Her husband was planning on taking over the Kingdom, she couldn't tell anyone since her heart was binned to her husband meaning she could never betray him. 

She soon forgot about that and focused on raising her son. Her son was an angel in her eyes, yet that soon changed the day he consumed her husband told her the truth about her son. Tell her that while pregnant he injected her son with nuclear power. He spoke to her thinking she would accept it with open arms but Lisa revolted at him which he didn't like. So he trapped her into the underground mansion. She still raised Ryan Yet as he got older he began to change. His eyes would turn yellow when he became angry and he his strength would increase. She could easily control him when he was young but as he grew older she could no longer tolerate it , so she sent Ryan off to live with his father. 

While living in the mansion Lisa grew sexualy frustrated and there's nothing more dangerous then a horny Succubus. Her love for her husband slowly dissappeared meaning she was now back to her normal self but now that she's lost her purity there's nothing protecting her from turning into a slut. She held her urges for a while but soon fell so then and became a whore to pleasure. 

' I wish for Travis to make my son normal again even though I hate him with every fiber of my being. If he can do that then I'll offer him my most prized possession, my Anal and oral virginity '

TO BE CONTINUED 

0