Ch153- Fiery and Explosive [R-18]
169 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kukaku’s breath caught in her throat in response to his touch. Her body was on fire, her desire growing stronger with every moment. She moaned again, her fingers once again playing with his hair.

“Kukaku,” Kai whispered into her ear, his breath warm on her skin.

“Kai!” she moaned his name, her legs falling open, her body craving his touch.

Kai smiled, his fingers slowly stroking her inner thigh, his arousal growing at her reactions. He moved his fingers downwards, parting her thighs. Kukaku moaned in anticipation, feeling his fingers slowly move over her sacred garden.

She shuddered under his touch, her thighs quivering as his fingers found their way to her core. He teased her entrance, slipping one finger into, moving at an agonizingly slow pace.

Kukaku gasped when he found her hot wetness, her hips bucking under his touch. She opened her legs to him, moaning in pleasure. He smiled against her neck, his fingers exploring her body. His touch was like fire, heating her skin, his fingers like magnets to her core.

He slid a finger into her, feeling her tight walls. She moaned again, her arms wrapping around him. He slid in another finger, and she responded, her hips bucking against his hand.

He stretched her slowly, slowly entering his fingers into her, sliding in and out of her. She moaned again, her fingers pulling on his hair.

Kukaku’s arousal was growing stronger with every moment, her pleasure surging with every movement of his fingers. She could feel her brain shutting down, her body taking over. She gasped as his fingers found her clit, rubbing against it, his other hand cupping her breast, his thumb flicking her nipple. She moaned his name again, her hands grabbing his shoulders, pulling him closer.

Her breath grew ragged. Her body felt like it was on fire, her arousal reaching fever pitch. She had never felt like this, her body so hot, her mind barely functioning.

"I am coming!" Kukaku moaned, as she felt hotness deep within her gushing. Pulses of energy washed through her, surging through her body, filling her with warmth.

His fingers explored her wetness, his thumb playing on her clit. She moaned again, her body releasing yet another orgasm. His lips found hers again, and she returned his kiss, her Reiryoku flowing over him.

Her body felt so hot, the Reiryoku now flowing freely over her body. Kai’s fingers slipped out of her, the juices clinging to his skin. The energy around them burst into flame, the sensations still growing stronger. Kai brought his fingers coated by her juice to her mouth, as she readily tasted herself on his fingers. Moaning by the musky taste, she got up, ready to return the favor. She looked at his erection and grinned.

Kukaku’s lips wrapped around his shaft, filling his shaft with her warmth. Her tongue danced around his head, teasing him. Kai's hands wrapping around her head, his fingers threading through her hair.

Kukaku moaned as she felt his hands in her hair, his shaft hardening in her mouth. His legs were trembling under her touch, his excitement evident.

She licked the underside of his shaft, her tongue exploring his length. She circled the head, her lips opening even more. He hissed as he felt her warm breath.

She took him into her mouth, his shaft filling her, stretching her mouth. She moaned as she started to suck him, her tongue tracing his shaft. It was so big, she almost couldn’t fit it in her mouth. Rest of his shaft was buried between her soft breasts.

Kukaku took the head of his shaft in her mouth again, sucking, her tongue dancing around it. She felt him her moans echoing through him. His body shuddered under her touch, the sensations growing in strength. Wrapping her big breasts around him, she started to suck the tip, while Kai felt he was lying between two pieces of clouds.

Her flesh was so soft, her breasts so warm.

Tingles of pleasure ran through his body, his shaft twitching in her mouth. The energy grew around them, his arousal almost tangible.

Kai pushed himself deeper into her throat, Kukaku’s head almost meeting with his groin. Her throat closed around his shafts, the tip of the shaft tickling her throat. She moaned again, the sound muffled by his shaft.

Kukaku’s Reiryoku enveloped them both, like a gentle breeze. Her own arousal was growing again, the sensations becoming stronger. She moaned again, the sound muffled by his shaft. His hands were still on her head, pulling her head closer to him.

She moved her body down, her breasts rubbing on his thighs, her tongue still teasing his shaft. He moaned as she sucked him harder.

Couldn't take it any more, Kai grabbed her and threw her onto the bed. Her legs were open, her pussy in display, gushing with her juices. Kai, like a beast, jumped on him and positioned his cock on her entrance. "Are you ready?" He asked. Receiving only a nod in return. Leaning down to capture her lips, his cock entered her virgin pussy.

His cock entering her virgin pussy felt like a dagger of fire entering her body. She gasped in pain, her fingers grabbing his shoulders. He grunted as he felt her tightness wrapped around his cock. Leaning down to her breasts, he took her nipple in his mouth, sucking.

Grabbing her hips, Kai pulled her closer, his cock entering deeper into her. She gasped as she felt his cock growing in her, her body responding to his. She moaned again, feeling the stiffness splitting her folds.

With one hard thrust, Kai’s cock entered her. She gasped in pain, her mouth wide open, her eyes rolling back in their sockets.

The pain was more than she had expected. Her body was still bucking, trying to get away from him. She bit his lip, hard, trying to stay conscious. She felt like her pussy was being torn apart, her body shaking in pain.

Kai kissed her, his tongue exploring her mouth, trying to calm her down. He felt her hand push his head away, and she bit his shoulder. Hard. Kai didn't stop, but kept on thrusting. Her velvety folds felt too good. Her moans were too delicious.

The pain was fading away, being driven away by the pleasure. Kai’s cock was rubbing against her clit, his shaft still growing. Kukaku moaned again, her pussy tightening around his shaft. His pace was slow at first, his cock disappearing inside her body, then stretching her again when entering again. Her moans were growing louder, her nails digging into his back. He was feeling her warmth, her pussy gripping him.

Feeling her inner warmth, Kai was thrusting harder and faster. He could feel her pussy tightening around him, her body screaming for more. He could feel her juices flowing, her body gushing with her juices. Her moans were so loud. The bed was rocking under them, almost breaking under their weight. Her nails were digging into his back, drawing blood.

Kai could feel his insides burning with his release. He needed more, more of her flesh, more of her body. His pace grew faster, more urgent.

Kukaku hissed as she felt his cock jerking in her. He was thrusting deeper into her, his cock pushing deeper and deeper in her, filling her up. Her own juices were flowing again, her body becoming a slave to his cock. She moaned as she felt his whole shaft inside her, her body quivering under him.

He raised his head, his eyes locked with hers. His thrusts were becoming faster and harder, her pussy tighter and tighter. He pulled her hips towards him, thrusting as deep as he could. She moaned as she felt his cock hitting her womb, his shaft reaching further in her.

She felt it approaching again. In a matter of seconds, her whole body was shaking, her pussy convulsing, her insides filling with another orgasm. Moaning as she felt her insides gushing, her juices flowing over Kai’s cock. Her head leaned back, her eyes closed, and her mouth opened "I am coming!"

Kai snatched her lips, as he said, "I am coming in you too."

She felt his cock swelling inside her. Her velvety folds started to spasming, her insides gushing. Her muscles tightened around his shaft, trying to pull it deeper in her body.

He started to cum, his hot cum hitting her womb. She moaned again, her pussy gripping him even harder. Her whole body shuddered as his warmth poured in her, his seed filling her up. His cock erupted, his cum filling her up, her womb filled with it. Her pussy rippled along, every nerve in her body alight with pleasure.

Her pussy was still gushing, her juices flowing over his cock. Her whole body was still trembling, her mind blank of any thoughts. Her cheeks were flushed, her nipples hard. She was panting, her body covered in sweat. Kai’s hot cum felt like it was melting her insides. Her legs wrapped around him, as she felt the warmth spreading through her.

Kai collapsed on top of her, his cock still inside her, still spurting its seed. Their clothes were soaked from the liquids oozing from their bodies. They were both breathing hard, their hearts pounding.

----

Read 45(15 chapters for each novel) advanced chapters in my Patreon!

patreon.com/IWriteFanfic

3