Chapter 7
3.7k 0 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I love you, Mom. I love you very much."

I said while looking at my mom.

My mom didn't seem to have any strength at all, so she just went limp.

After a while, she suddenly started crying softly although after a while my mom regained consciousness.

I quietly carried her on my shoulders and hugged her tightly.

Although it was natural to be angry, my mom just cried.

"Mom, I love you so much. I love my mom more than anything. I have no regrets or guilt for what we have done now. There was never a time I didn't love my mom. I will love you Mom forever. Mom, you are my life. I will make my mom happy."

I calmly confessed my heart.

It was something I felt when I spoke, but I didn't feel any regret at all.

I am very lucky and happy right now.

Perhaps this feeling is also a sense of alienation from having the mind of a 40-year-old in the body of a teenager.

My mom who is in my arms now is not a mother, but a young woman in her 30s, and I feel like having sex with her because I love her so much.

That's why my mom feels so loved.

I was just filled with proud joy that I had found my natural love and was able to win her over.

I felt this woman trembling in my arms, and the recognition that I would make my mom happy had become my sincere promise.

However, my mom just cried without saying anything.

I put my hand on my mom's shoulder and waited for her to stop crying.

Of course, as if comforting my woman, I gently stroked my mom's shoulder.

My mom, who had been crying bitterly for a long time, sniffed her nose while wiping her face with her hands.

The tears seemed to have stopped somehow.

I pulled my mom away and hugged her from behind and jumped to my feet.

"My dearest mom, you should take a bath now."

I smiled brightly and said with an expression that I couldn't stand it because it was so beautiful.

But my mom just looked at me with sad eyes.

There seemed to be no more tears.

"What do we do now? I mean, we're not supposed to be like this."

My mom shook her head and she started crying again.

I was a little surprised by my mom's tears, but on the contrary, I found my pitiful mom very beautiful.

So, while holding my mom's face lightly in my hands, I looked into my mom's tear-stained eyes and said,

"Look at me, Mom. Do you love me, Mom? I know better than anyone. I know that my mom loves me more than her life. I also love my mom more than my life. I know I shouldn't have done this, but I had to. However, I have never regretted it. Even if this happens again, I will hug and love my mom. I love you from the bottom of my heart, not just as a mother, but also as a woman."

My mom didn't say anything and she just looked at my face with great sadness as her tears fell.

As I caught a glimpse of despair in my mom's eyes, my heart sank.

So, I strongly encouraged my mom.

"Mom, why are you like this? What should I do if my mom is going through hard times like this? When mom suffers, I suffer too. Then again, I can't live without Mom. Do you want me to live with guilt?"

I tightened my eyes, looked at my mom, and said firmly.

I could see a flash of light in my mom's eyes.

My mom shook her head from side to side as she hurriedly wiped her tears.

Then she cupped my cheek with her hand.

"NO. No. My dear son, you will never be wrong and feel guilty."

There was a hint of urgency in my mom's voice as if she had never cried before.

"Yes. Is that so? I will never feel guilty as long as I have a mother that I love. Mom's emotions may be difficult because of guilt, forgiveness, and various kinds of emotions, but we have to live with them, right? And, we cherish and love each other more than our lives, right? I will be your strength. And Mom, please be my strength."

My mom's eyes shook violently.

Suddenly she hugged me to her chest.

"I'm sorry, my son. I'm sorry. It's all your mom's fault."

"NO. Mom, we did nothing wrong. We love each other. Mom, I love you so much."

"Okay. I know. Mom too, I love my son very much."

I pulled my mom's face and started kissing her deeply and passionately, with all my love.

As if sensing the sincerity of my heart, my mom kissed me back with her eyes closed.

I think we should confess our love.

After a long period of deep kissing, I returned to gently caressing my mom's breasts.

My mom acknowledged my words, but she hadn't accepted them in her heart, and she reacted weakly in denial.

So, while sucking my mom's lips more often, I intensely caressed her breasts.

"Ah... Ah... Ah.."

At one point, as my mom's moans began to come out, she actively accepted me.

We started having sex again.

My mom, who opened her body and mind, hugged me as if she was going to get rid of all her loneliness, and she hugged my body hard.

"Ahhhh.

"Ah... Ah... So... Big... Inside... It's... Full... Like... Ah..."

"Ah... Ah... Son... You're so... Good... Ah... I feel like I'm going to die... Bad..."

My mom let out a sound of lust that was incomparable to before.

Once again I sprayed my semen into my mom's womb.

I worried about my mom's pregnancy in my head for a moment, but I was someone who could not have children because I had very little sperm in the past.

That worry quickly disappeared. Although maybe I should be a little more careful in the future.

We carefully wiped our bodies wet with sweat and love juice and went to the room.

It's already past midnight.

My younger siblings were already asleep.

After lying down next to my mom, I approached her and gave her a light kiss on the forehead.

Mom still had a worried face, but even so was her face already more stable than before.

"I love you, Mom."

I whispered in my mom's ear and smiled brightly.

Then my mom smiled weakly and looked at me.

As I slowly lowered my head to my mom's lips, my mom opened her mouth slightly while closing her eyes.

I gently touched my mom's breasts with my hands while kissing them gently.

"Hmm..."

I heard my mom's low moan.

After a kiss of love and intimacy together, I said, "Good night, Mom," and lay down beside my mom.

---------

From a mother's perspective, Grace

---------

I've been feeling really good lately.

My beloved son has suddenly changed.

After that night when he called me mom and told me he loved me, my son seemed to be a completely different person.

The boy who didn't listen to his mother did tricks, and always came late to do something outside, came home from school that day, studied, and taught his younger siblings to study.

However, the way he taught was very relaxed and mature like a teacher.

For some reason, I felt an unusual feeling, as if my son had grown up.

However, the appearance of such a son pleased me a lot and lightened a bit of the burden I had.

My son suddenly started exercising a few days ago.

He kept running on the roof, doing push-ups, sit-ups... It was a very difficult exercise.

He was sweating profusely with his top off, and I felt strange when I saw my son's body dripping with sweat.

At some point, my son like that made me feel like I was standing in front of a very manly man, and I spent a lot of time staring at his body in a daze without realizing it.

Now he was a boy, only 17 years old, and somehow I seemed unable to handle it.

And, my son's expression of love has increased dramatically lately, he kisses me on my ear dozens of times a day saying he loves me.

It was strange and awkward for some reason at first, but now, when my son approaches, I unconsciously stick out my cheeks.

When my son put his erection object in the valley of my ass in the morning, I was surprised at first, but now that my son has reached puberty to express it, I think it's a good idea and keep quiet.

My son massages me often.

It was something I had never done before in my life.

At first, my son touched my body until it felt like a man was caressing my body.

But now I feel comfortable when my son's hands are placed on my body.

When my son massages my body, I feel strangely relaxed and my body opens up.

As my son's hands massaged my thighs and buttocks, I felt pleasure as my body floated.

Unconsciously, heat rose from my genital area, and love juice gushed out.

I thought my 17-year-old son's hands were like those of an old magician.

When my son finished massaging me, he always lay behind me and pushed his erection into the valley of my ass, and massaged my breasts with his hands.

At first, I thought it was a funny act from my beloved son, but at some point, the feeling of my son's huge erection in my ass made me very excited.

I wondered if I was going crazy when I got excited while getting a massage from my son.

However, seeing my son, whom I love so much, giving me such a hard massage for me was so touching that I simply could not resist.

Of course, the excitement my son gives me also plays a big part.

My husband hasn't been home for over a month.

My hot body in my mid-30s would suddenly feel hot even in the fatigue of daily life.

That's why I couldn't masturbate when I slept with my children in one room.

I just splashed cold water on my body and rubbed my privates for a while while washing my face.

Recently, my son kept begging me to touch his muscular body.

It was funny and cute to see him like that, but when I touched his biceps and chest muscles, I had to restrain myself inside.

My son now seems older than me and gives off a strong manly scent every day.

My son stimulated me with that big thing and even gave off such a strong manly smell that my body became hot without me realizing it, and the number of times I masturbated increased even more.

That very day, I was guarding the children's beds and secretly looking at the roof where my eldest son was exercising.

Today, as usual, my son was holding a long iron rod like a sword.

Sweat glistened all over the body, and the muscles of the arms and back were peeling underneath...

Unconsciously, my pubic area twitched and released its juice.

Looking at my son, I felt embarrassed to do this, but I couldn't take my eyes off my son, who looked like a statue of David.

Maybe it was because it was a hot day, or maybe it was because I was unconsciously enjoying looking at my son.

I couldn't stay like this, so I went to the bathroom earlier than usual to cool down my hot body.

I had just taken off my clothes and poured water over my son when he knocked on the door asking me to take a bath with him.

There was a conflict, 'Should I ask you to wait for a while?', but my beloved son, who had been exercising until some time ago, knocked on the door,

I opened the door slightly and looked at my son, who was strangely glancing up and down my body, his eyes twinkling.

Feeling a little embarrassed, I quickly locked the door and sat down with my son on my back.

I heard a rustling sound behind my son as he undressed.

For some reason, I felt my son looking at me from behind.

I was flushing and soaping now, but all my nerves were on my son behind me.

It was just a boy, but I was so worried about it because I was pleased with myself at the sight of my son earlier.

Unusually, I was surprised when my son offered to soap my back.

I couldn't see my son, so I could only feel him putting his hands behind me.

My son's hand touched my back.

It felt hot like being scalded.

My son's hand started moving slowly, and I turned my head slightly towards him.

Ah! But wasn't my son's penis having a huge erection right in front of me?

It was definitely my son's, but for a moment I felt embarrassed as if I had been looking at a stranger's things, and my heart was beating fast.

While looking at my son's things I blushed, 'Shouldn't this person feel ashamed? I gave it my all to endure the embarrassment but this person is casually standing in front of his mother.'

Looking at my son's face, he just rubbed my back calmly as if he hadn't thought of anything.

For some reason, I felt relieved and comfortable.

Suddenly, my body jerked forward.

My son seemed to lose his balance and pushed me.

I unconsciously held the legs of my son who was standing in front of me to prevent him from falling forward.

'Please...'

The right hand held the boy's thigh, but the left hand held the boy's large object.

I was so shocked that I looked at my son.

I had to let go of the hand holding my son's things, but strangely I couldn't let go.

No, maybe I wanted to catch it from the beginning.

Staring into my son's eyes, my body stiffened like a herbivore in front of a wild beast.

My son gently led me to his things.

My son's stuff was right in front of my face.

I felt like I could swallow them right away if I opened my mouth.

I looked at the stuff my son was holding with his left hand.

Honestly, it was unusually large for a 17-year-old, larger than most adults.

I could hold it with one hand, but I could only hold the bottom of the thing.

The gland had peeled off.

It seemed bigger and stronger than my husband's.

The boy's thing throbbed violently as it burned hot in my hand.

As I felt the heat of my son's penis, I could feel my pussy twitching and juices gushing out.

My son demanded while pulling my shoulders.

Feeling helpless, I closed my eyes and took my son's thing into my mouth.

For some reason, I felt like I already knew this was going to happen.

'My dear son, I can do this for you. My son is sweeter than I thought.'

Every time I looked at my son's face, he smiled brightly at me as I snacked on his goodies.

It seemed that my son was getting closer.

I eagerly sucked my son's dick.

It didn't take long for my son's semen to squirt into my mouth.

It was more than I expected, and the scent of chestnut blossoms was very strong.

Suddenly, I thought that this situation was very interesting, and I swallowed his semen.

When I looked at my son to see if he was okay, my son's eyes were burning.

My body was already burning hot.

The moment I felt the strong male scent of my son, my body was already excited.

My son lifted me in a strong hug.

And it hit my lips hard.

I thought, 'I can't go any further than this,' but I couldn't move because of the strong embrace of my beloved son.

I opened my mouth slightly and passively helped my son kiss.

The reason remained.

My son who had been kissing me while sucking my tongue for a while, started caressing my breasts.

While the feeling of twisting my nipple between his fingers intensified, the boy took the rest of her breast into his mouth.

I moaned involuntarily and clung to my son.

My son's breast-caressing skills were so unbelievable that it was hard to believe that he was 17 years old.

He twisted and squeezed my nipples with his fingers, sucked my entire breast with his mouth, rolled my nipples with his tongue, and bit them gently with his teeth.

Gradually, my excitement increased, and I climaxed without realizing it.

From that hole, love juice flowed like a flood.

After reaching the climax, the caress of my son's chest knew no end.

The excitement began to rise again, but suddenly my son rubbed my back and spine.

I was very curious about where a 17-year-old had learned this petting skill.

But soon the thought was blown away by the stimulating caress.

In an instant, the power went out of my body, and I climaxed in an instant.

My whole body stiffened, and my love juice flowed like crazy from my hole.

I wondered what had happened to me to reach my climax twice from my son's caresses.

I couldn't move my body at all.

My mind was also in a hazy state.

After a while, I squatted down, leaning on my son's body.

The posture was uncomfortable, but it was okay because my son was holding me tightly.

Suddenly something entered my already wet and muddy hole.

It was my son's finger.

"Ah! No, no, no. Not again."

I screamed, but my voice came out so low that I could barely hear it.

My body was in a state of exhaustion from climaxing twice before, but when my son's hand started moving inside my hole, hot pleasure emerged again from my pubic area.

I leaned his face against my son's chest, his hands gripping my thighs.

My body began to tremble with pleasure as a fever radiated from my body.

'Is my body this hot? Did I miss this feeling?' I thought to myself.

And, I climaxed once again.

I felt like my son was gripping my waist and pulling me up.

I put my hands on the wall as my son told me to, and pulled them back.

I felt exhausted, so I just lowered my head.

But suddenly, my son's big thing pushed into my hole mercilessly.

My son's thing entered unhindered into my wet hole, probably because I had spilled a lot of juice.

I felt an overwhelming sense of fullness and satisfaction that seemed to fit inside me.

'Ah. NO! I can't do this!' I thought, but no words came out anymore.

I could not put into words the overwhelming feeling that my son's things gave me.

There were only screams and moans.

My climax appeared from time to time from my son's vigorous pumping, and I felt like dying from the crazy climax feeling I experienced for the first time.

Finally, it seemed like my son, who was moving like crazy, was about to ejaculate.

My son held my hips and began to ejaculate powerfully, deep inside me, into my womb.

'Ah. This can't be...' Even as I thought about it, my thoughts disappeared with such a good feeling of climax.

As my son withdrew, I lost my strength and fell to the floor.

My whole body was covered in sweat, and the liquid of my climax and my son's semen dripped from my pussy.

After sitting for a while, my tears suddenly started flowing.

My whole body was trembling and fear was overwhelming.

For a moment I thought that I wanted to see my husband, but the thought that I hated him grew louder.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I thought, 'What should I do next?'.

My son came and hugged me tightly and patted my shoulder.

I hated him and had goosebumps all over my body.

I hated my son for raping me, but what I hated most was that I felt so much climax in my son's body, and I hated myself for feeling pleasure.

I wanted to be angry, but I didn't have the strength, so I just shed tears.

My son kept saying something to me, but I couldn't hear anything.

I just wanted to get away from this place quickly.

But suddenly, I heard a voice in my ear that my son was going to die of guilt.

My mind flashed in an instant.

Tears flowed in.

What I hated and despised about my son disappeared in an instant, as if it had never happened, and the son I loved so much appeared in my eyes.

'NO! I can't let my son, who is more precious than my life, feel guilty.'

A strong maternal instinct came alive.

I looked into my son's face.

When I saw my son who felt guilty, I thought there was no problem with what happened before.

I hugged my son tightly.

When I recalled my son's recent appearance, my son in front of me looked very reliable and trustworthy.

'Okay. What is this body? Who have I lived for until now? As long as my son doesn't get sad and leave me, I'm fine.'

My son wants me.

I couldn't deny it anymore.

My son's caresses started again.

Perhaps because I changed my mind, I felt stronger stimulation than before.

My body became more active.

There were no more useless feelings like guilt and apology.

The things my son felt in my body, now felt very good.

Suddenly, a feeling of pleasure and happiness arose from within my body.

I had great sex with my son once again.

My son, without hesitation, ejaculated deep inside me again, and I could feel an amazing climax.

We washed each other and went back to our respective rooms.

My son came up to me and kissed me sweetly as I was still sluggish with the remnants of the climax.

As I felt strong happiness, I loved my son even more.

'Okay. Living like this I will do anything for my son.'

That's how I became my son's woman.

My son never asked for my body at any time.

He hugged me at the right moment and with the right attitude as if he were my husband.

It wasn't the lustful look of a 17-year-old teenage boy.

I could feel that he respected and loved me more than anyone else.

As I was relieved to see such a son, I loved him even more.

I became loving and dependent on my son to the point of forgetting that I had a husband.

For some reason, I felt very strongly that this was fate.

I simply couldn't feel the boyish feelings I had felt before in my son's appearance, and I felt like an adult rather than me.

When I held my son, I felt a sense of stability without realizing it, and I could find myself becoming dependent.

It wasn't strange at all, and I felt great happiness because I felt it was natural.

'Okay. My son and I must have been a couple in a previous life. Otherwise, how could I feel this way from my son?'

I could no longer treat my son as just a son.

I came to love him sincerely, treating him as an adult and as my husband.

33