Chapter 13
2.3k 1 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I woke up at dawn, everyone was still asleep.

However, I felt strange and looked down to see my mom sleeping while holding my big thing.

I felt so funny that I laughed a little to myself, kissed my mom's cheek on my arm, then carefully let go of my hand and got up.

I exercised for a while ran the newspaper and went into the house again sweating, but my dad came out carrying a bag.

"Eh? Where are you going?"

"Did you finish distributing the newspapers?"

"Yes. By the way, why are you carrying your bag at this time?"

"I just finished my break, so I have to go and earn some more money. Anyway, take care of the house."

He came home after a long time, but after fighting with my mom over money, it seemed like he wanted to leave home.

Feeling a little sad, I followed my father down the stairs.

My father was quiet and didn't say anything, and I didn't say anything to Dad either.

As we went to the bus stop together, he greeted me and told me to take good care of myself and my family.

When I thought of my father leaving on the bus, and my mom resisting despite being slapped last night, I thought that I had to move quickly to earn money.

After breakfast, my mom went to work at someone else's house and came out, I sat my younger siblings down and taught them to study.

It's summer vacation, but my younger siblings can't go out and play, and when they try to study, their bodies are tired and they can't concentrate.

"Are you guys not going to study properly? Why can't you concentrate like before today?"

"Ah. Brother. It's too hot. And, despite the vacation, do you study all the time? Let's play today."

Well, it's true that despite the vacation, I still studied the same every day, so it was too much for my younger siblings.

I realized that I was pushing too hard for my younger siblings.

'I don't know if I'm rushing too much. I think I should go a little slower.'

"Okay. Okay. Then today is a vacation. Let's play."

"Yeeey."

My younger siblings closed their books and shouted happily.

"Big brother, what do we play?"

"Okay? What to play Is there anything you guys want to do?"

"Big brother, I want to go to the swimming pool."

"Hey, how do we go to the pool in our state? And, do you have a swimsuit?"

Hearing my words, my younger siblings quickly became sullen.

They both said that their friend bragged about going to the pool, the mountain, or the sea, but neither of them had been to such places.

When I saw my younger siblings looking sullen, I felt sorry for them.

I just remembered that I got 5,000 won from my dad yesterday.

"Let's go out. Change your clothes so you can leave soon. Change into your best clothes."

"Why? Brother. Where are we going?"

"Even if we can't go to the pool, let's go to the Royal Palace. Have you guys ever been to the Royal Palace?"

My younger siblings shook their heads from side to side.

"Hurry up and get dressed. We'll go to the Royal Palace and buy you ice cream."

"Yeyy. Ice cream."

I dressed my siblings, held both their hands, and took the subway to the Royal Palace.

It was absurd that the subway fare was 200 won.

'There's a big difference from the current price to 2017.'

No matter how silly I laughed, it was too cheap.

My younger siblings were confused and astonished because it was their first time riding the subway.

"You two should hold my hand so you don't get lost. Understand?"

If I was the 17-year-old me before, I would have been scared because it was my first time taking the subway and going to the Royal Palace for the first time.

However, now that I know the geography of Seoul very well, I was able to take the subway and visit the Royal Palace with my two younger siblings.

My younger siblings were amazed by the Royal Palace the first time they visited and liked it.

My younger siblings stared at the giant Royal Palace Gate with their mouths wide open. I took them on a tour of the museums and halls in the Royal Palace and explained to them my knowledge.

While explaining to my two younger siblings, I began to look back at the government buildings contained in the Royal Palace.

'It will be demolished in a few years. Ah! Right now the presidential election is about to begin. And Justin Kim's regime will begin soon. Hmm, good.'

When the new government came in, many things changed.

As the first civilian government to come in, President Justin Kim will make many reforms.

However, at the same time, the construction industry continues to move actively.

As new thoughts came to my mind, I remembered what I had to prepare for.

For some reason, I felt that the time of opportunity was approaching.

'I need to make basic funds quickly. I have to think about it again faster at this time.'

Despite the hot weather, my younger siblings still went for a walk without taking a break.

After wandering around for a few hours, my younger siblings started to rest under the shade of a tree, probably tired by now.

I quickly went and bought ice cream for them and ate it in the shade of the tree.

As the ice cream melted and gradually diminished, my younger siblings felt sad, and when I invited them to go eat black sauce noodles, they ran across the courtyard upon hearing my invitation and I who saw them so excited just smiled and went over to them.

Holding hands with my younger siblings, we walked towards our destination while still explaining about the places we passed on the way to the restaurant, my younger siblings were busy looking around, turning their heads this way and that as if there were many interesting things.

I showed them various things and explained them in detail.

Perhaps because it was the weekend, the streets were filled with people as we passed through the streets of the Royal Palace.

My younger brother and sister turned white when they saw so many people overflowing on the street, and stood close to me, holding my hand tightly so that they wouldn't lose me.

I quickly crossed the street and walked towards the Seoul Theater, taking my younger siblings to the famous black sauce noodle restaurant that I had eaten at before.

The imposing black sauce noodle restaurant from the entrance with its red-colored decorations made my younger siblings feel intimidated.

My siblings kept looking left and right and asked several times if they could enter.

"Sis, it must be expensive here?"

To be honest, I don't remember how much the black sauce noodles cost back then, so I was a little hesitant too.

Earlier I bought a subway ticket and ice cream, so I had about 4,000 won left in my pocket.

"We'll be fine. This yours brother still has money."

As I entered the restaurant with my younger siblings, I quickly checked the menu hanging on the wall.

The black sauce noodles usually cost 700 won.

Looking at the price tag, I remembered that the local black sauce noodle restaurant used to be priced at 500 won.

I ordered a big bowl of black sauce noodles for each of us.

My younger siblings ate the black sauce noodles, which they had been wanting to eat for a long time.

After eating the black sauce noodles, I took my younger siblings and walked back to the old historic district near us, showing them what was there, then got on the subway and headed home.

It was a little after 4:00 when I got home.

My mom wasn't back yet.

Probably tired from walking around all day, my siblings lay down and fell asleep as soon as they arrived.

I thought about reading a book before dinner, but I thought I should take a nap after such a long time, so I lay down next to my sister and slept together.

I dozed off for a while, but I woke up to my mom's voice coming in.

"Did you come earlier?"

"Yes. But why are you all sleeping? What has happened?"

"NOTHING. I went to the Royal Palace with my younger siblings today. We must be tired after walking around all day."

"Really? No, how did you get that far?"

My mom was surprised that me and the younger siblings had gone out by ourselves.

"It was a vacation, it seemed like the two of them were tired of spending too much time in the room, so I took them on a vacation."

"Okay. Good job. Did something happen?"

"Yes. The kids followed me well, so I had a nice trip."

My mom said I did well, she smiled and she came to my side and stroked my cheek.

"You have no idea how happy your mom is that Daniel is here."

I felt so sorry for my mom like that.

For the sake of her children, it was heartbreaking to see a mother who had been abused by my father like that yesterday and had to work again in someone else's house in the morning.

At the same time, it was also beautiful until my heart fluttered at the sight of my young and gentle mom.

"Mom, were you very upset about Dad yesterday? Don't be too upset. And, sorry we only came out to play. Next time, please come and play with me."

"Okay. Okay. Next time, let's go with our beloved son."

I took my mom's hand that was caressing my cheek and kissed her on the palm.

My mom looked at me with her loving eyes.

"Mom will change her clothes and will make dinner soon."

My mom got up, turned her back to me, and began to undress.

As her toned body came into view, wearing only underwear, my heart suddenly pounded.

I quietly approached and hugged my mom around the waist.

"Oh, why is my son suddenly like this? What will you do if your siblings wake up?"

"It will be fine. They won't wake up from exhaustion yet."

I placed my hand on my mom's breast and squeezed it gently.

"Hah. Not now. Don't, you'll wake up your younger siblings."

My mom, who weakly resisted as she looked back at my younger siblings, naturally let out a moan as if she was already used to my touch.

I slipped one of my hands under her bra, cupped her breasts, and kissed my mom's neck and shoulders.

My mom's resistance faded and she leaned slightly towards me.

I slipped my other hand quickly into her panties and placed my hand on my mom's crotch.

"Oh my gosh. No, no, no. What if your siblings wake up?"

My mom grabbed my wrist, but already agitated, I just shook it off, bent my fingers, and inserted them into my mom's hole.

"Ah... Yes.."

My mom's moan broke out reflexively, and the moment I moved my hand a little more, my mom's grip on my wrist was drained.

As I withdrew my hand slightly, I concentrated on stimulating my mom's G-spot, which I felt at my fingertips.

It was a brief caress, but my mom had already started squirting her juices, wiggling her legs.

The uncomfortable position of carrying from behind, I quickly took off my mom's panties, turned around and hugged her tightly, and kissed her.

My mom also hugged my neck and started sucking my tongue frantically.

I slowly laid my mom on the floor and I kissed her.

When my mom lay down, I took off her shorts and panties at once, and immediately took my stuff and inserted it into my mom's hole.

I also wanted to suck her tits and pussy slowly, but I had to finish it as quickly as possible because my younger siblings could wake up.

"Da-.. niel... Ah... It's too big."

My mom didn't resist and immediately wrapped her legs around my waist.

As I pushed my cock in and stopped, feeling inside her pussy, she finally opened her eyes and said something to me.

"Wow. I will live with shame if my younger siblings wake up. What will you do if they both wake up?"

"Take it easy Mom, everything will be fine, and what did you say? I love you."

I wrapped my arms around my mom's neck and moved my waist earnestly.

"Ahhhh."

My mom's moans were getting louder and louder.

"Mom. Shh. Be quiet, you'll wake up the kids."

My mom was startled by my words and covered her mouth with her hand.

"Um... Um... Um..."

As I pushed, a moan escaped from her closed mouth.

My mom's pussy moved like a wave, tightening my cock.

I felt so ecstatic that I wished time would stop like this.

I didn't push hard but moved her hips gently at a steady pace and whispered in my mom's ear.

"Don't be too upset about dad, mom. Instead of dad, there's mom's proud son here. Everything will be fine after a while. Don't be too anxious. Because I will be fine. Do you understand Mom?"

My mom looked into my eyes eagerly as I swayed her up and down in time with the rhythm I was beating.

"I'm sweating like this to get rid of my mom's annoyance."

My mom also giggled at my words.

"Okay. Okay. All I need is our Daniel. I'll live by relying only on you. You can never leave your mom. Understand?"

"Don't worry. Because I will live with my beautiful mom for the rest of my life. Wow, how nice. I love you, mom."

My mom looked like she was dying of love as she caressed my cheek.

"Mom, let's go now."

As I suddenly increased my speed, she closed her eyes and raised her head, grasping my shoulders with her hands.

"Ah... Ah..."

The intervals grew shorter as my mom's moans grew louder.

I lowered my hands down and gripped my mom's hips, pulling her up, and pushed hard, pushing my crotch up.

"Aww... Aww..."

My mom's moans grew louder as if my object had hit her womb.

I quickly covered my mom's mouth with my mouth, causing her moans to enter my mouth.

My mom seemed to be nearing her climax as she hugged my neck and sucked my lips frantically.

"Aww... Daniel... I love you... Aww... I love you."

As her lips parted, she shouted I love you by calling my name.

I was getting aroused by that voice, pumping faster and faster, then tightening my whole body, pushing my cock as deep as possible, and starting to ejaculate.

"Ah.."

My mom seemed to climax as well, moving her waist back and forth as much as she could, rubbing her pussy against my stomach, and even trying to get a drop of semen from her.

My mom, who had been moving her waist for a while, seemed to lose her strength, so she let out a long sigh and fell limp.

"I love you, mom."

I whispered to my mom that I loved her and kissed her mouth firmly.

***

If you want to support me and get early access of the update schedule, feel free visit:

Pat reon.com/goorimslibrary

Ko -fi.com/goorims

pa ypal.me/goorims

Your support will really help me to be more passionate in writing more interesting stories.

35