Chapter 16
1.9k 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thanks to CommanderCox for being a patrons and sponsoring this chapter.

If you want to support me and get early access of the update schedule, feel free visit:

Pat reon.com/goorimslibrary

***

I was excited at the thought of being able to eat a beautiful woman like this, so I hugged Chloe, who was sitting in front of me, and kissed her on the lips.

I felt resistance, but then she calmed down and gently grabbed my arms with both hands.

I tried to open her lips and stick out my tongue, but her teeth were tightly closed and wouldn't open.

"Ugh! Are you going to do this?"

When I raised her head and spoke, Chloe immediately lowered her head.

I kissed her lips again, inserting my tongue, her mouth opening slightly to receive my tongue.

As I licked Chloe's mouth thoroughly with my tongue, which she put into her mouth, Chloe's tongue responded slightly.

As I massaged her tongue with my tongue, I pulled her tongue out.

I sucked Chloe's tongue, which came out carefully, like sucking candy.

"Huh..."

As I frantically sucked on her tongue, a weak moan came out of her mouth.

This time, when I pushed out my tongue, Chloe, although weak, also sucked my tongue. 

Even while kissing her frantically, my hands couldn't stand this silence, and I grabbed Chloe's chest and squeezed it.

Chloe's breasts, as expected, look like B-cups, smaller than my mother's breasts.

However, considering her short stature, it can be said to be quite voluminous.

I gently squeezed her breasts and unbuttoned her blouse one by one.

As I unbuttoned and pulled the hem of her blouse from her skirt, Chloe resisted by covering her front.

"Excuse me. Please... Wait a minute."

"Why? Do you regret it now that you've done this?"

"NO. Something... It's not like that."

Chloe couldn't pronounce her words properly and just stuttered.

As I kissed her again, I grabbed Chloe's arm and removed her blouse.

Then, with one of my hands behind her back, I removed her bra with the skill she had honed over the years.

I held her breasts with my right hand as I continued to kiss her.

'This kind of density and firmness must be because she is young.'

Chloe's breasts were quite large, very soft, and firm.

Her nipples were the size of small fingernails and pink, probably because she hadn't met many men.

I lifted my face after kissing her all this time, took off my bra completely, and looked at her breasts.

"Wow! Look at your beautiful breasts."

Perhaps embarrassed by my words, Chloe crossed her arms to cover her breasts.

"Thank you for the meal, I'm going to eat now."

I let go of Chloe's arm, bit her breast with my mouth, and started sucking.

"Huh..."

In response to my sudden attack, Chloe took a deep breath and tried to push my forehead away.

Ignoring that resistance, I wrapped one of my hands around Chloe's waist, and I applied force to my face as I bit down on her chest.

"Aghnn..."

Ignoring Chloe's weak screams, I sucked her breasts with my mouth and massaged them with my hands.

I raised my upper body to Chloe's stomach, held her breasts with both hands, and took turns biting, sucking, and licking them.

"Haha... Um..." 

Finally, Chloe's moans were heard.

I grinned and looked at Chloe, holding one side of her breast in my mouth, and put my hand under Chloe's skirt and touched her thigh.

When I touched her cold, soft, and elastic thighs, I brought her legs together and gave her thigh strength.

That wasn't my goal, so I quickly raised my hand, put my hand on her pussy, and started rubbing it up and down with my middle finger.

I didn't do it too deeply because her legs were held tightly together, but since her legs were bound to widen as she got excited, I rubbed my fingers to the point where I would press against her clitoris and twist it around and around.

"Ah... Ah... Ugh."

Finally, Chloe's moans grew louder as I continued to attack her breasts and hole which were getting wet.

When I felt her legs go limp, I quickly brought my hand to her stomach, inserted it into her panties, and attacked her genital area again.

There is not much hair on Chloe's pubic area.

Very soft, fine hair grows only in the pubic hair, so it is very pleasant to the touch.

Chloe again strengthened her legs, but when I forced her hand in, her legs spread wide.

My fingertips touched the very soft flesh of her pubic area, and with my middle finger entering the hole, a little love juice flowed out.

"Oh! Feel your juice come out.

"Ah... No... That's.."

As I laughed and spoke softly, Chloe blushed and looked away.

She was so beautiful that I kissed her lips again, sticking out her tongue.

While kissing her intensely, I kept wetting my middle finger with my middle finger and rubbing it up and down.

"Ehm... Um.."

I listened to Chloe moan as I slowly inserted her middle finger into the hole.

However, despite being quite wet, her hole was very tight and had some resistance from the entrance of her hole.

I raised my head and looked at Chloe.

"Is this your first experience?"

Chloe nodded her head twice in embarrassment.

"Unbelievable. A girl who is beautiful and has a nice body like you has no experience with men? It's weird. Those horny guys wouldn't just leave it at that."

I asked while making a fuss, while her hole became soaked.

Chloe looked to the side as her face turned red again.

I jumped up and moved to Chloe's feet, pulled up her skirt, grabbed her panties, and pulled them down.

"Aghn... Suddenly."

I spread Chloe's legs and got in between them.

"Ugh... Now... What are you trying to do?"

"Shut up. Because today I'm going to blow you up. It hurts a lot if you don't get it right the first time."

Then I put my mouth on her pussy and started sucking it back and forth.

If the pussy is not properly released during the first experience, the woman will be in a lot of pain.

So, I sucked and licked her pussy wholeheartedly.

I licked her clitoris with my tongue until it was ticklish, and I inserted my tongue in and out of the hole and stroked it until love juice came out.

"Haha... Ah... Ah... It feels... weird... Ah.."

The more I stroked and sucked, my chin tingled, and as Chloe came, a signal came from my mouth.

I threw her completely on the floor, put my hands under her thighs, wrapped them silently following, and held her breasts with my hands while caressing her wet hole with all my might.

"Ahhhh."

As Chloe's moans increased, the shaking in her back grew stronger.

Her climax was imminent.

It's hard to climax in the first experience, but that's because the man isn't trying hard enough.

I stroked her pussy for so long that my tongue is cramped.

I have never had sex with a virgin in my more than 40 years of life.

Anyway, given the opportunity to taste a virgin, especially such a beautiful flower girl, shouldn't I do my best?

"Ah... Bad... No... Too much."

Finally, Chloe reached her climax by lifting her waist, and soon her legs gave out and she slumped.

Her juices gushed out and flowed down her ass, and my face was also filled with juice.

The time had finally come.

I quickly took off all my clothes, got into Chloe's sagging crotch, fitted my glans into the hole, and took my position.

Feeling the big hot thing near her hole, Chloe raised her head and looked at me with her blurry eyes.

While looking into Chloe's eyes, I grabbed my stuff with one hand and pushed it slowly.

"Huh..."

As my gland entered, Chloe let out air from her mouth.

I pushed the object in at once, lifting my body fully onto it.

A little resistance was applied from the tip of my glans, and then I pushed in with a little urgency.

"Ah… It hurts… It's… Too big.."

Maybe it was because my thing was big, but even though I opened it enough, Chloe screamed that it hurt.

I could see tears running down both sides of her eyes, whether it was from the pain or from losing her virginity.

"Why? Does it hurt so much?"

"No, it wasn't. I was in pain, but it was tolerable."

"Look. If you don't open it properly and push it unconditionally, it will be very painful. Some women who experience severe pain on the first experience develop sex aversion."

Chloe's eyes widened at my words, telling me that I knew everything that was not appropriate for my age.

I grinned at the cute figure and kissed her lips.

"You're beautiful, very beautiful."

As I gazed at Chloe with pure admiration and spoke seductive words, I chuckled and snorted.

She began to feel the climax, and in the end, perhaps because of the combination of her genitals, the look of fear and embarrassment she had shown before had disappeared.

"You are truly blessed. There are very few women who get it right the first time. Now move on. I'll do it as slowly as possible, so let me know if it hurts."

Chloe fell on my words and nodded her head.

I lifted her upper body and supported her with my hands while slowly releasing my cock.

It was not a joke because she was a virgin.

"Hi. Relax, take a deep breath, and accept it naturally."

Chloe took a deep breath and as she exhaled, relaxing her body, the tightness I felt in my cock loosened slightly.

"Okay. Yes. Comfortable. Put your hands on my neck and wrap them around it."

As I said, Chloe wrapped her arms around my neck.

I lowered her upper body again, wrapped one arm around her neck, and kissed her deeply.

And, I slowly moved my hips.

I've been working hard for a long time to release it properly with my tongue, and it's probably because it's been sprayed with love juice enough, so when I rock my hips, it goes in and out smoothly.

As if I could feel it, Chloe's arms wrapped around my neck tightened as I exerted force on her.

After I got used to it, I raised my upper body again and increased my speed while supporting it with my hands.

"How's that? Is that painful? Are you okay?"

Chloe looked at me and nodded her head.

"Aang... Ah... I can feel... Come on. Ah..."

She closed her eyes and raised her head as her moans grew louder as if the pleasure was coming in.

Chloe grabbed my arms like pillars standing on both sides and gave me strength.

I thought about changing her posture but thought that this was her first experience, so I shouldn't overdo it, so I thought she should climax first.

Maintaining my position, I began to increase my speed.

"Ah... This... What's wrong? Ah.."

"How do you feel? Is it good?"

"Ah... It's very blurry. It feels like I'm floating. Ah..."

"Welcome to heaven."

"Ah... Down... Down... Something is going to explode... Ah..."

"Don't hold back. Just let it all out. Trust me and just go."

I quickly lowered my upper body and wrapped my arms around Chloe's neck.

Chloe also quickly wrapped her arms around my neck, buried her head in my shoulders, and hugged me tightly.

I hugged her as hard as I could to bring out Chloe's climax and pushed her waist at full speed.

"Ah... This... Why... It seems like I'm going crazy... Ah..."

Screaming as if my big dick had reached her womb, she hugged me and shook her head frantically.

"Aww... Aww... Aww..."

When she wrapped her legs around my waist, she screamed quite loudly, and Chloe's legs tightly tightened around my waist as if to be cut.

Underneath, like a gushing waterfall, love juice flows out, soaking my belly.

For a few moments, her body stiffened and trembled, then she drooped and closed her eyes.

Chloe's face was flushed with heat and her cheeks were red, and she was panting.

***

If you want to support me and get early access of the update schedule, feel free visit:

Pat reon.com/goorimslibrary

Ko -fi.com/goorims

pa ypal.me/goorims

Your support will really help me to be more passionate in writing more interesting stories.

23