Chapter 4
9.5k 6 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Can you explain more about the gaming system you where talking before I've played a lot of RPGs and MMOs but I'm more of a casual player?" asked Vanessa

All the other gods froze for a second realizing they almost literally fucked their new friend over not telling her about such an important concept. Surprisingly Vix was the one who began to explain
" If you say status out loud or think about it really hard you will see how the world views you in a condensed form as well as including a settings menu that can customize when and how notifications are announced to you," said Vix

Venator leaned in to whisper something to Vanessa "I'd recommend changing it from the default settings, it wouldn't be good for a loud ding and a blue screen notification to pop in front of your face during combat, I'm pretty sure you can guess how that can be annoying as well as dangerous." Venator intoned, Vanessa made a mental note of that and silently thanked Venator for the info that would probably have killed her in a life or death scenario if she didn't know about it.

"Ehhem!!"
Vanessa heard Vix trying to get her attention and she realized she was being rude.

"Sorry, Venator was just recommending me to alter the notification system."

At this Vix chuckled and nodded
"Thanks 'Ven' i still hate you when you're in racist mode but you sure do know how to be a nice guy when you want to" Vix intoned earning a chuckle from Venator.

"Yeah it sucks that my representation of humans is so strong that even their racism carried over but hey what can you do but live with it," said Venator with an almost ... sad smile.

Vanessa was slightly happy about this she was a little wary of Venator at the start but know that she understood his racist tendency wasn't really in his control she began to feel a small amount of worry for his situation
Lunari spoke up looking slightly mollified herself.

" Hey ... 'Little Bro' don't be like that I'm in the same boat as you and I know my pride is annoying to deal with but look on the bright side at least we aren't like Cassandra back in the beginning"Lunari said.

At this her Venator began to laugh slightly at that while Cassandra began to blush and explain to Vanessa.
"My race is ... was even more prideful than all the races combined with massive egos and extreme god complexes as you well now; in the beginning I was ... a pain to say the least." Cassandra explained.

This surprised Vanessa, Cassandra seemed like the most grounded and caring person here she had to ask why
"Then what changed?"

Cassandra had a pained look on her face when she explained
" Remember how I nearly caused my races extinction?"

Vanessa nodded at this and Cassandra continued to explain.

" The more powerful your races emotions and feelings as well as their population effects us proportionally so when I did what I did not only where their egos shattered but their overall population decreased massively resulting in the 'me' you see today"

Vanessa understanding that it wasn't a pleasant memory to say the least if the previous events wasn't already a big hint to that considering the last conversation concerning this resulted in Cassandra nearly having a mental breakdown, so Vanessa decided to have some tact and switch the conversation back to Vix's lecture on the system hoping not to accidentally drive Cassandra to another breakdown.

"So like stats with numbers and stuff?" Vanessa asked hoping Vix would understand what she was doing.

Vix nodded slightly understanding Vanessa's goal and seemed to thank her with her eyes before continuing.
"No its more simple than that; it shows your age which is self-explanatory, gender obviously, race, titles, and abilities. And also if you concentrate on specific info in your status the system will give you a more in-depth explanation this should help you with your races needs because your race was on this planet even before we where born and are mysterious even to us gods," stated Vix seriously.

"Titles are just the worlds way of viewing a specific action or fact about you it gives some detail about the title as well as some form of a side effect," Vix said proceeding with her explanation.

"Are they always positive?" inquired Vanessa who was beginning to become more excited about the new world she will soon be visiting.

"No there are titles with negative effects but titles themselves are difficult to obtain and are mostly related to fantastic feats or birthrights for example being born as a prince you'll gain the title Prince of Bumfuck Nowheresville, overall titles are sort of picky in when and how they are bestowed and therefore are very hard to gain in the first place so you shouldn't have to worry about that shit too much" stated Vix who began to continue with her monologue almost like that of a professor who began to get really engrossed in the subject they taught.

Vanessa could tell that Vix probably had a fascination with the RPG games from her world but she also had another thing on her mind and that was the language that Vix began to use in a more crude manner.

And so Vanessa decided to punish Vix a little bit for her language, in Vanessa's mind Vix reminded her of a teenager and in some areas even reminded her of her girlfriend Jane; but she resembled her best friend Amanda the most especially the slightly abrasive attitude and crude language. And Vanessa always made it a point to tease her best friend whenever she used profanities because hidden deep under that sand-paper like personality she could be a pretty cute tsundere especially when she was embarrassed; this is also why Amanda teased Vanessa so much back when she confessed about her feelings for Jane payback at its finest. It was a fun way to start a day for Vanessa back when she was well...you now... still alive; and because of this Vanesa never missed a chance to do so when the opportunity arises so she couldn't resist doing it know with the goddess that reminded her so much of her best friend already knowing if she could score a 'critical hit' she would get to see the cute tsundere side that she showed earlier to Nadia.

Vanessa silently flowed toward Vix who was by know extremely engrossed in her lesson over the creation of the system of their world and how it was incorporated; all while making a motion with her hands for the others in the room to remain silent. Then when Vanessa was right behind the beast goddess she leaned down and decided grab the beast goddesses tail and began to stroke it in a slow but steady pace. The reaction Vanessa got was beyond her expectation immediately Vix doubled over on the ground and began to moan and even purr all with an extremely blushing face.

" Ahh! what haa a-are you Ahh! doing!!"

"Language Vix if you don't tone it down I'll tease you even more" stated Vanessa who decided to stroke slightly faster with a firmer grip to accentuate her point.

"Ahhhh! please if you keep going I'll Ahhh! I-I'll" stuttered Vix

"You'll what?" asked Vanessa who began to get slightly turned on with the view she was getting from her actions and began to forget about the fact that she was supposed to be just teasing Vix. So Vanessa took it a step further and decided to lean forward and whisper softly into Vix's ears.

"Call me mistress when you speak or I'll punish you some more and stoke further down or would you consider that a reward my little kitten? asked Vanessa with a throaty voice and accentuated her claim by nibbling on the upper tip of Vix's animal ears that seemed to resemble some sort of feline ears and also looked slightly sensitive at the moment.

"AHHHH!!! no I w-wouldn't see t-that as a r-reward ...(whisper) M-mistress Ahhhhh! Baka!! said Vix who was beginning to enjoy her submissive position as well as her mistresses words in her know extremely sensitive ears 

Know most people wouldn't doubt what Vix said especially considering her personality but Vanessa wasn't fooled especially after hearing Vix call her Mistress in a low whisper which awakened her dominant side who just couldn't wait to spoil and punish her pet. So she decided to lean forward one more time all while stroking Vix's tail further toward the base almost reaching the connection between her tail and her juicy looking ass but not quite just to tease her a little more and whispered in a commanding voice.

"If we ever meet again after this and I hear from your siblings that you have been a good girl and stopped cussing then I'll give you an even better reward are we clear my little kitten" said Vanessa in a breathy whisper who decided to further imply said reward by stroking all the way down to the base of her tail and touching the area connecting her tail to her know flushed but unfortunately clothed ass while simultaneously licking her inner ear earning her the loudest moan yet from Vix who responded quickly whispering so only Vanessa her mistress could hear.

"Y-yes my mistress"

"Good know calm yourself kitten and continue your explanation, how about you start with abilities" whispered Vanessa who stopped stroking Vix's tail and backed away so Vix could continue her explanation. And Vanessa was proud to see that 'her kitten' was able to calm herself and answer her with only a slight blush and only stuttering at seeing the embarrassed faces of her siblings who may not have heard the whole conversation but they definitely heard her moans all while speaking without any cuss words much to Vanessa's delight. 

"A-abilities are e-either racial bonuses you have which will be labeled as such or the overall skill of an ability or action you have learned that provides a bonus as it increases"

"Will I have to worry about levels and such?" asked Vanessa

" No the worst you'd probably have to worry about is the level of your abilities as well as the level of your enemies abilities."

Vanessa made sure to remember what Vix was telling her and made a mental reminder to check her status as soon as she arrives in her new world as well as checking a more in-depth description of her race. know all Vanessa had to do was say the words.

"I'm ready," Vanessa said firmly
At hearing her confirmation all the gods smiled fondly, well except for Vix, Nadia and Cassandra who all seemed to be in states of disappointment at her words. So Vanessa decided to smile reassuringly at them and even said the words

" I'll see you soon don't worry." all while displaying a beaming smile and proceeding to wave at them.

And right when she began to wonder if anything was going to happen or not Vanessa felt a slight pulling sensation and then all of a sudden she passed out.

Somewhere within the Forbidden Forest Inside a cave deep within the forbidden forest a bright multi-colored light shined within a particularly spacious cave and almost as quickly as the light appeared it vanished leaving behind the sleeping body of a very unique being. This being was entirely covered in a carapace like armor it was around a height of six-foot-two and seemingly had no mouth, eyes, or ears. There was also something else about this thing and that is that it was definitely female the breast size of the armored being was D-cup respectfully and even though she wasn't overweight it was obvious she had a moderate amount of muscle on her bones. Then after a small amount of time the being decided to stand up, it looked like it was trying to figure out something.

'Ok know how do I retract the armor shell' Vanessa thought then almost as if it understood her thought the armor retracted itself from her face and body leaving her nude as the day she was born luckily no one was around at the time and Vanessa was able to preserve her modesty.

"It's a good thing there is no one around or else I'd be considered the creator of the word 'Cougar' man that was a close one," said Vanessa thanking the gods she met that they put her in an abandoned cave. Although Vanessa had a feeling that the lack of clothing might be payback from Vix and Vanessa began to look forward to punishing her 'little kitten' by saying out loud.

" Don't worry mistress will make sure to punish you real good when we meet again."

And right after she said that a pile of clothes that seemed to be made of animal skin landed right in front of her with a note.

Vanessa picked up the note and read what it said

'These clothes will be able to be worn when you armor is active' Cassandra

But at the very bottom on the back side written almost as if in a hurry was the sentence.

'I'm looking forward to it mistress as long as I get my reward at the same time for being a good girl' Vix

After reading the message Vanessa began to grin slightly and then she started to put on the clothes that she was given. The animal skin clothing seemed to be more of a tribal form of clothing but also seemed to be made of materials that were really sturdy and form fitting. It even included a matching set of panties and a bra that had sexy lace surrounding the edges. 

Vanessa grin turned into a full blown seductive smile at this and she said " Oh you dirty girl don't worry mistress will make sure you enjoy every second of it" 

Then she began to get serious and decided to do what she planned to do when she arrived.

"Ok first things first check my status and make sure I understand what I am and what this new body needs to survive because I highly doubt the extra couple of fangs in my mouth are just for show as well as changing the notification setting so it won't accidentally kill me" Vanessa monologued

"Alright, let's see... 'status'." Vanessa thought

110