Characters
2.6k 6 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Orion

Superpowers: Unknown

Abilities: Unknown

Images

Spoiler

[collapse]

Mothers:

Elara - A Rank Hero

Elara is a strong and skilled warrior, fighting for the side of good. She's well-respected among her peers and is known for her selfless acts of bravery. She fell in love with a kind-hearted woman named Selene, and together, they decided to start a family. Elara has a warm, nurturing side that she reserves for her family, always making sure they feel loved and protected.

Images

Spoiler

[collapse]

Selene - Housewife

Selene is a gentle and loving woman who has dedicated her life to taking care of her family. Although she lacks the combat prowess of her partner, Elara, Selene's intelligence and wisdom are indispensable to her family. Her kind nature and soothing presence create a peaceful and harmonious environment at home. Selene and Elara's love for each other is so strong that they found a way to merge their eggs and create their three children without needing a male partner.

Images

Spoiler

[collapse]

Sisters (Twins):

Aurora - Outgoing and Adventurous

Aurora is an 18-year-old girl with a zest for life. She's outgoing, daring, and always looking for the next adventure. Despite being petite, she's fearless and won't hesitate to stand up for herself and her family. She's inherited some of her mother Elara's combat abilities and has become an aspiring hero, training to protect those she loves.

Luna - Introverted and Intelligent

Luna, also 18, is Aurora's identical twin sister. Although they look the same, Luna's personality is quite different. She's introverted, thoughtful, and has an incredible intellect. Luna prefers to stay behind the scenes, using her intelligence to solve problems and come up with ingenious solutions. She admires her sister's courage and her mother's heroism but has found her own unique path to contribute to the family.

Images

Spoiler

[collapse]

 

Backstory:

Elara and Selene met during one of Elara's missions, where Selene was working as a healer. Their love blossomed quickly, and they decided to start a family. With the help of advanced technology in their world, they were able to merge their eggs and create their children, MC, Aurora, and Luna, without the need for a male partner.

45