180- Best Morning!
49 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

discord.gg/q5KWmtQARF

Join my Discord!


 

Luna and Aurora opened their mouth to accommodate his member, a mischievous grin still on their faces. They locked eyes with each other as they began to suck on his cock once again.Waking up, Orion felt wetness on his cock. Surprised, he lifted the blanket to see two blonde heads attending his hardness. Luna and Aurora, his sisters, were sucking his cock. Since two days ago, the first time they made love, the didn't have time to get this close.

Orion's eyes widened with surprise as he saw Luna and Aurora sucking his cock. He leaned back and enjoyed the view and warmness of their mouths. Luna and Aurora looked up at him with a mischievous grin, as if they were enjoying the fact that they were caught.

Luna and Aurora looked at each other, then back at Orion. "We knew you'd wake up to this," Luna said, her voice husky.

Aurora nodded, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "We've been looking forward to this all day," she said.

Orion felt a wave of heat wash over him. He had been looking forward to it as well, but he hadn't expected it to happen so soon. Holding thir golden locks, he guided them to his cock, enjoying the sensation.

Sucking sounds filled the bedroom. Orion felt his cock throb in delight, as the women before him bobbed on his cock, their tongues and lips playing with him. He felt himself nearing his climax, his hand clenching their hair.

Coming up for air, Luna and Aurora stared at Orion, their eyes smoldering with lust. He felt their hands roam up and down his chest, before they reached down to his cock. Their hands encircled his shaft and they began to stroke him, their delicate hands feeling wonderful against his skin.

Luna gave his cock a little squeeze, eliciting a groan from Orion. She leaned in, her lips brushing against the head of his cock. "Do you like that, Orion?"

Orion nodded, his voice a tenor croak. "I do."

As the two sisters sucked on his cock, Orion looked down, watching as their breasts swayed with their bobbing heads. He grabbed the two ample mounds, squeezing them and caressing his fingers over them. They moaned into his cock, the vibrations sending shivers down his spine. He felt himself getting close to his release, and he didn't plan on holding back.

He groaned loudly, his cock pulsing as he released into his sisters' mouths, his cum shooting out of his cock and into their warm, waiting mouths.

They moaned as well, enjoying the taste of his seed spilling into their mouths. Their tongues wrapped around his shaft, sucking it dry.

Orion looked down at the two of them, his cock still in their mouths. He sighed in content.

Lying comfortably sandwiched between Luna and Aurora, the warmth of their hands rhythmically moving over his shoulders and back, Orion felt an immense sense of relaxation. His eyes fluttered open as he shifted his gaze between them, mischief sparkling in his eyes. "Alright, what's all this about?" He quirked an eyebrow playfully.

Luna's pout was evident, her fingers digging slightly harder into his muscles, "You spent all of yesterday making eyes at every other girl at school. We just thought we’d remind you where your loyalties should lie."

Aurora leaned closer, her hair cascading over one shoulder as her lips met Orion's ear. "We're still your number ones, remember?" Her voice was soft, almost a whisper, yet her words carried weight.

Chuckling, Orion pulled away slightly, capturing Aurora’s face in one hand and Luna's in the other. With a grin, he pressed a soft kiss on each of their foreheads, "As if I could ever forget you two."

The comforting ambiance of the room was suddenly interrupted by a brief moment of playful tension. The delicate balance between the three was apparent, a bond forged through mutual understanding and countless shared memories.

Contented smiles adorned their faces as Luna and Aurora, both sensing Orion's full attention now, got up, each taking one of his arms to support him. The gentle tug forced him to his feet, the energy in the room playful and full of youth.

"C'mon, slowpoke," Luna quipped, her hair swaying gently as she moved, "or we'll leave you behind."

Aurora giggled, nudging him lightly with her elbow, "Imagine explaining that to everyone – 'Oh, I was just too relaxed to make it to school today.'"

Orion smirked, his mischievous side ever present. "I wouldn't put it past me," he retorted, looking down at the two of them with a soft smile. "Though, with you two vying for my attention, who could blame me?"

Luna rolled her eyes dramatically, "Oh please, you love the attention."

"Maybe a little," he admitted with a sheepish grin.

The trio, still in their playful banter, made their way to the door, the subtle aroma of cooking wafting up the stairs. Orion paused, his senses heightened. "Is that... pancakes?" he mumbled, taking a deep breath.

Aurora laughed, "You and your stomach. Always in sync."

Luna nodded in agreement, "Always. First, it was that chocolate cake last week, and now this."

Orion simply chuckled, leaning down to whisper in Luna's ear, "Bet you ten bucks it's Elara's special blueberry pancakes."

Aurora raised an eyebrow, overhearing their whispered bet. "I'm in," she chimed in, "but I think it's Selene's cinnamon pancakes."

"You're on!" Luna declared with a grin, "Winner gets the last pancake."

As they descended the stairs, their laughter echoed through the halls, signaling the start of another day in their shared lives.

As the trio approached the kitchen, the savory scent of freshly made pancakes dominated the air. Elara, a deft hand at crafting the perfect fruit platter, hummed softly to herself, the light of the morning sun bouncing off her auburn hair. Selene, with her back turned to them, expertly flipped another pancake onto a growing stack.

Luna, not one to hold back when it came to showing her affections, slipped behind Selene, wrapping her arms around the older woman's waist. "Morning, Mom," she whispered, her voice dripping with mischief.

Selene let out a surprised gasp but was quick to retort, "What’s this now? Trying to get the first pick at breakfast or just hoping to surprise me?"

Orion, ever the observer, noticed a subtle blue tinge to one of the pancakes on the stack. His lips quirked into a triumphant grin. "Blueberry," he muttered under his breath, catching Aurora's eye, who looked on with a mix of skepticism and hope.

"Ah, but those could easily be Selene's cinnamon pancakes," Aurora whispered back, nodding towards another stack that was slightly darker, a sure sign of the sweet spice. "Don't count your winnings just yet."

Luna, catching the tail end of their banter, smirked, "You two and your bets. Though, I must admit, I'm curious to know who's going to win the last pancake."

As Selene turned around with a fresh batch of pancakes, her gaze settled on Orion. "Did I hear someone making bets about my cooking?" she inquired, amusement dancing in her eyes.

Orion, leaning against the kitchen counter, looked momentarily caught off guard. But remembering his innate philosophy of doubling back, he took the opportunity to tease Selene a little. "Well, can you blame us? The allure of your pancakes, coupled with the stakes, makes it all the more tempting." His voice oozed charm, and he shot her a wink, confident and cheeky.

Selene chuckled, brushing off some flour from her apron. "Always the charmer, aren't you?" She placed the pancakes on the table and pointedly looked at the blueberries embedded within. "I think someone just won a bet."

Amidst the inviting aroma of the breakfast, the five of them gathered around the wooden kitchen table. Piles of steaming pancakes adorned the center, their golden hues contrasting against the dark blueberries and the warm brown of the cinnamon.

Elara reached out, plucking a grape from the fruit platter, and popped it into her mouth. "I must say, Selene, these pancakes look divine."

Selene chuckled, taking a sip of her tea. "I do try, dear. And I had some blueberries left over from yesterday, so I thought, why not?"

Orion smirked, "A twist to the classic cinnamon, eh?"

Aurora, playful as ever, nudged Orion's shoulder, her fork already digging into a stack of pancakes. "Always trying to one-up yourself, aren't you?" She whispered, the syrup making her words sticky-sweet.

Luna, pouring herself a glass of orange juice, commented, "The best part about waking up is the smell of your pancakes, Mom. You could literally pull me out of the deepest sleep with that aroma."

Selene raised an eyebrow, amused. "Is that a challenge?"

The room filled with soft laughter, the sun streaming in through the windows, casting a warm glow on their faces.

As the laughter simmered down, the chatter of forks and the clinking of glasses became more prominent. Luna, Aurora, and Orion's playful banter and Elara and Selene's soft conversation filled the kitchen with an ambiance of warmth. But a brief silence ensued when they all realized there was just one pancake left, sitting temptingly in the center of the table. Its golden hue gleamed in the morning sunlight, blueberries peeking through, and a faint cinnamon aroma wafted from it.

Orion, leaning back in his chair, took a moment to observe everyone's expressions. Aurora's eyes darted between him and the pancake, a playful challenge evident. Luna bit her lower lip in an exaggerated display of longing. Elara and Selene exchanged amused glances, their eyes twinkling with mischief.

A grin slowly spread across Orion's face, meeting Aurora's gaze head-on. "Looks like we have a bit of a dilemma here," he mumbled, the corners of his mouth twitching.

Aurora tilted her head, teasingly responding, "Oh? And what would that be?"

"That last pancake," Luna piped up, her voice dripping with exaggerated drama, "sits there, lonely and untouched. Who will be its savior?"

Orion chuckled, always enjoying the playful dynamics with the two girls. "Well," he began, letting the word linger for a moment, "I did win the bet." He winked at Aurora, his confidence evident.

She huffed, pretending to be miffed. "Alright, Mr. Bet-Winner, what's the plan?"

Orion’s gaze was contemplative as he studied the lonely pancake. He could feel the anticipation in the room, the soft breaths of his companions waiting for his next move. Drawing a long breath, he leaned forward, his fingers delicately pinching the edge of the pancake. With a theatrical flair, he tilted his head, scanning each face.

"You know," he began, his voice soft with feigned reflection, "there's a saying that the best things in life are better when shared." Aurora and Luna exchanged glances, a hint of a smirk on Luna's lips. "And," Orion continued, dragging the word, "since I've been the fortunate winner of our little bet, I believe it’s my call on what happens next."

Aurora, her eyes gleaming with a mix of curiosity and mischief, challenged him, "And what would that be, Mr. Victor?"

Orion's grin was undeniably cheeky. "You'll see."

Grabbing a knife, he carefully cut the pancake into five equal parts. Each slice was a mirror image of the next, golden and speckled with juicy blueberries. The faint scent of cinnamon emanated from every piece, tempting them further.

Holding the knife aloft in a mock ceremony, he announced, "To shared victories and unforgettable breakfasts," his voice dripping with dramatics.

Selene chuckled, her eyes gleaming with amusement. "Always one for theatrics, aren’t you?"

Orion’s grin never wavered. "Wouldn't want to disappoint."

As he handed a slice to each, the pancake's allure made the room buzz with delight. Elara delicately picked up her piece, examining it with an appreciative hum. "It's perfect, darling," she praised, her eyes twinkling as she glanced at Orion.

Aurora, still feigning a hint of sulking over the lost bet, took a bite. "Fine," she mumbled, her mouth full, "your move was worth the defeat."

Luna, not one to be left out, added her two cents, "While your philosophy in sharing is commendable, I’ll be watching closely next time. You won't always have the upper hand."

Orion's reply was a soft chuckle. "Challenge accepted."

The atmosphere was thick with banter and laughter. Elara and Selene shared smiles full of fondness and warmth.

Orion caught Selene’s eye. "Thanks for the pancakes, by the way. They were a real treat." His gratitude was genuine, but the playfulness never left his eyes.

Selene raised an eyebrow, her voice dripping with mock sternness. "Better remember that next time you make a bet about my cooking."

He winked, his confidence never wavering. "Will do."

4