8-A Monarch is Born
49 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
After the egg had hatched everybody present there was shocked. They had never seen a mutated Torchic like this before, they had obviously seen mutated Torchics but they had never seen a psychic type. Mutated Pokémon were already extremely rare to find, so rare in fact that you could almost never find them in the wild.
 
Normally in nature, there was always a power difference between Pokémon. So when fertilizing the egg the Pokémon born would have the properties of the stronger parent as the stronger one of the 2 genes would dominate the other. Mutations become a possibility when the parent Pokémon are of the same power level and there was no dominant gene among the two. Then too, the possibility is too low. So it mostly happens with Pokémon of high-level trainers, mostly elite-rank ones.
 
This Torchic's parents were Rudra's brother, Ganesha's Master Ranked Blaziken, and Shiny Gardevoir. They had been with Ganesha since he was a kid. They had always taken care of Rudra when his family was busy and had looked after him, along with other Pokémon from their family. When he had grown up and learned how to take care of Pokémon nicely, he used to brush their hair and take care of their needs, fed them the most delicious food they had ever eaten, and loved them like they were his own Pokémon. It was as if he could understand them perfectly, even better than his father. So when their family started discussing gifting him his first Pokémon on his birthday, the two came forward as they were the ones who had recently birthed an egg and there was no one else they would see their child partner up with. They had absolute trust that their child will grow stronger than them when partnered up with him as they knew he was destined for greatness.
 
The two came forward to look at their child, and Rudra gladly handed the Torchic to them. The Blaziken carried it in his arms and started walking outside of the research facility along with Gardevoir. Everyone brought out all of their Pokémon and started following them.
 
Rudra was confused and asked his brother what was happening, "Where are they taking him, brother?"
 
"My Blaziken was the son of the Blaziken tribe of this forest you see. And after he became a Blaziken he defeated his father in battle and took over the position of the tribe leader. And since he was strong enough he brought all the tribes of the forest under his rule and has been the monarch ever since.
 
"Same with my Gardevoir, she too was the daughter of the leaders of the Ralts tribe. She and her brother defeated their parents and took over their positions and helped Blaziken rule over this forest.
 
"Now that their son, that is the prince has been born, they have to show the forest their next monarch. It's kind of like a ritual."
 
Rudra nodded his head and was excited to see a new thing about Pokémon.
 
(Play Circle of Life[from the Lion King])
 
They followed the three Pokémon deep into the forest onto a tall cliff that overlooked a huge part of the forest.
 
Blaziken handed baby Torchic to Gardevoir and walked toward the edge of the cliff and roared mightily,
 
"Blaaaaazzziiiiiiiikkennn," calling all the Pokémon in the forest. After some moments cries of different Pokémon could be heard.
"Sceeeppppttiiileee"
"Maarsshhtommpp"
"Gaalllaaaaaddeee"
"Ggyyyyaradossss"
"Aaggggrroooonnnn"
"Aabbbbsoolll"
"Duusssknooooiirrr"
"Rhhhhhyyyyyperiooorr"
"These are the tribe leaders answering the monarch's call," Oak told the kids that were present there. Ash and Luffy were jumping around, excited that they would get to see so many Pokémon together for the first time. They waited for Pokémon to gather around under the cliff.
 
Rudra was looking around as more and more Pokémon started gathering around the cliff. Suddenly he saw something in the sky moving toward them with inhuman speed. As the figure got closer, he could finally see what it was. It was Garp. He was using soru and geppo together and jumping on the air toward them. It seemed as if he was flying. He landed on the cliff and looked toward Oak and asked,
"What is happening Sammy? Why are the Pokémon gathering? Has something bad happened?"
 
"No, no, nothing bad has happened Garp. Rudra's egg has hatched and its parents are Ganesha's Blaziken and Gardevoir, so Blaziken has called upon all the Pokémon for the birth ritual."
 
"Oh, hah ha ha ha ha ha, let me take a look at the newborn," he said and brought his hands forward.
 
Gardevoir gave Torchic to him and he brought it up towards his face and stared at it for a few moments. The Torchic just looked at him while rotating its face at different angles cutely while looking at him.
 
"A strong brat huh, mutated too, hah ha ha ha ha, good good," he said and returned him to Gardevoir.
 
After that, he just stood there and fell asleep while a bubble of snot was formed from his nose and was expanding and contracting with his breaths. Torchic found it amusing and tried to send a small wisp of fire toward it, but what came out of its mouth was a relatively huge ember of fire that blasted Garp's face and turned it comically black.
 
He instantly woke up and looked around to see who had disturbed his sleep and saw the Torchic looking at him again twisting his head cutely. He simply could't bring himself to shout at him so he did the next best thing,
"Brat! Learn how to control your Pokémon! Fiiissst of Loooovvee !!!" he said and hit Rudra in the head.
 
Rudra clutched his head in pain and looked towards him in childish rage.
 
"Gorilla, why did you hit me? I didn't do anything."
"So what?"
"Hit him, why me?"
"I can't hit a newborn baby, brat. It has to be at least 3 months old before I can hit it."said Garp, mumbling the last line.
"And anyway, it is your Pokémon so take responsibility," he said.
 
Rudra just pouted and puffed his cheek while rubbing his head and turned his attention towards the forest.
 
(Play Circle of Life[from the Lion King])
 
By now every Pokémon from the forest was present here along with the tribe leaders and were waiting for the monarch to say something.
 
Blaziken took Torchic from Gardevoirs hands and came towards the edge of the cliff. He carried Torchic in his hands and turned him to face the Pokémon below them (the same way as Rafiki carried Simba in The Lion King) and showed him to each of them so that everyone could see their prince.
 
All the Pokémon started getting excited while Torchic just looked at everything with a cheerful and curious face doing his signature cute head rotations.
 
Blaziken then roared again and Mega Evolved and sent a large Flamethrower into the sky,
"Bblaaaaaazzziiiiikeeeeeeeeeennnnn"
All the other Pokémon including the ones present on the cliff that belonged to the Professors sent out massive attacks towards the sky. Soon the sky was filled with beautiful attacks of various types. It looked like massive firecrackers had been lit. Marvelous and Breathtaking.Prof.Oak took out his Pokédex and started filming everything.
 
This Beautiful sight filled with massive amounts of elemental and infinity energies represented the birth of a Monarch.
0