Rudra vs Cynthia: Round 2: Part 1
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ladieees and Gentlemeeeen !! Let's begin with the Second Roooouunnndddd!!"

"Yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh"

"WWoooooooooooooo"

The audience started cheering louder and louder.

"This round will be a one-on-one combat match between the trainers themselves!"

"The first one to knock out their opponent WINS!!!!!!"

"If Contestant Cynthia beats Contestant Rudra in this round then She Will WIN!!"

"And if Contestant Rudra manages to beat Contestant Cynthia, then the match will be declared as a draw!!"

"Now Ladies and Gentlemen!!"

"Get Ready for the Next Battle !!!"

"3" This time the audience also started shouting the countdown together with the announcer.

"2"

"1"

"LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!!!!!"

The moment the countdown ended, Rudra and Cynthia rushed toward each other at terrifying speed and their fists met each other at the center of the battlefield.

Huge amounts of aura started leaking out of their fists in waves so strong, that the energy shields surrounding the battlefield protecting the audience started vibrating a little bit.

The audience just looked at the two of them slackjawed for a few seconds and then started cheering again.

The two contestants stared deep into each other's eyes with a smile on their faces.

They jumped away and clashed again, this time with their legs. They couldn't overpower each other so they moved away from each other again and kept repeating the same again and again increasing in speed. They kept launching and countering each other repeatedly as if they would never stop.

After a while, Rudra started using the elemental energies to enhance his body and started attacking with them. He merged different elements too but Cynthia just punched through all of them.

She was coating her body with infinity energy, which was a little toned-down version of the original infinity energy. How she had access to it was a mystery only she and Rudra knew.

They kept fighting and fighting but none of them had an edge over the other. They were too good.

Rudra created a huge wave that towered over Cynthia, mixed ice energy with water energy, and launched it toward her. She punched the wave hard and the wave split in two like torn paper.

He created a wooden club and mixed water, electricity, and grass-type energy into it and swung it toward Cynthia. It hit her the first time, but after that, she just smashed it through.

He finally decided to use his creative energy as basic energies would not do anything against her. He created a bazooka and made missiles with one marbled-sized ball of destruction energy in each rocket and launched them toward her in succession while teleporting from one place to another. She saw the rockets coming from different directions toward her and instinctively knew that there was something in those rockets that could harm her.

But she didn't retreat or dodge them. As the rockets started coming closer she started punching and destroying the rockets which created huge blasts. She did get some damage but that was not enough to stop her.

Rudra covered his hands in protection energy and punched Cynthia in the stomach. She too punched his face with her arms coated in infinity energy. Both of their attacks hit at the same time and they were launched far away from each other.

While the match was going on, somewhere in the stadium the gang of children had their mouths wide open in shock. They had only seen the two of them battle with their Pokémon. And even though they knew they were strong on their own too, they didn't think that they were this strong.

They soon came out of their stupor and watched them excitedly.

On another side of the stadium, the Professors were watching the match excitedly. Parvati just smiled at them and was thinking about what would happen if both of them started using their devil fruit powers entirely.

And it seemed that the two kids had the same idea.

0