Brothers
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the forest surrounding Foosha Village, six boys could be seen swinging through the forest being followed by some Pokémon. They were shouting each other's names while trying to overtake them.

The boys were Rudra, Ace, Sabo, Luffy, Ash, and Gary.

May wasn't playing with them as she was learning some Pokémon Contest techniques from Parvati. So the boys had the entire day free for some 'boys' stuff', which included racing through the forest, beating each other up, and hunting and eating meat.

The race was soon finished with Rudra, Luffy, and Ace taking the first, second, and third places respectively. Rudra just propelled himself like a jetpack to lead, and Luffy just stretched like rubber and shot himself like a slingshot.

They held a battle royale amongst themselves, and the rankings again remained the same. Rudra and Luffy were almost always at the top. Ever since Luffy had eaten his Devil Fruit, he had been training with Rudra to control his powers and become stronger.

After that, they started hunting and gobbled up massive amounts of meat and then laid down on the ground side by side, with their eyes closed.

They started talking amongst themselves,

"Yo everyone what do you want to do when you grow up? What are your dreams?" asked Rudra.

"I will be the World's Greatest Pokémon Master!!!" Ash shouted, stretching both of his hands in the air.

"We will have to set sail someday, you lot. I wanna see the world out there and write a book about it!! Let's become stronger and become pirates one day." Sabo said.

"I am already going to become a pirate. I will beat all the others and become the most notorious one. It'll be the only proof of my life. It doesn't matter if the world rejects or despises me, I'll become a Great Pirate and show them what we can do," Ace said.

"I want to surpass Grandpa and become the best Pokémon Professor in the World!!" Gary exclaimed.

"Hihihihihi. I got it! Alright then...! I'm gonna...#$#$%$#%$$%$#@$$$"Luffy said and everyone burst into laughter.

"You fool.." Ace said while grinning ear to ear.

"I was wondering what you'd have to say...." Gary said.

"That's a child's fantasy!" Ash said with his eyes wide.

"Hahaha. You're funny Luffy." Sabo said while laughing.

"I can't wait to see how you turn out to be in the future. Hahaha," Rudra said.

"Hahahahahahaha" Luffy too, just kept laughing.

After a while, they stopped laughing as Ash asked Rudra.

"What about you Rudra? What is your dream?"

"I want to uncover the secrets of this World. Everything that happened in ancient times and whatever the World Government is trying to hide, I will dig out every bit of it." Rudra said with determination. He had always wanted to know what had happened in the Void Century in the original One Piece World, and now that he was in this special World, he had to uncover History. That was one of the things he dreamed of doing and was adamant about doing.

The others looked at him and each other in shock and again burst into laughter.

After resting for a bit, Ace brought out six cups and a bottle of Sake and said,

"Well, we'll figure everything out when the time comes. Maybe we'll go on an adventure together or maybe we'll go our separate ways. Let me tell you guys a secret."

He started pouring sake into the cups and said,

"All it takes to become brothers is some sake. We may go on separate ships to different places, with different people, but wherever we go and whatever adventures we have, we'll always be brothers and no one can take that away."

He brought his cup forward and said,

"From now on we are honest to goodness brothers! Cheers to that!"

Everyone understood his gesture and took a cup in their hands and tapped them together, and shouted,

"Brothers!!!!"

That day a brotherhood was born. A brotherhood of six kids. Kids who in the future, would shake the whole world and completely turn it upside down. Six brothers, who would later be called the Calamities.

Just like that time passed by in the blink of an eye...

A few weeks after they had taken their oath, Sabo had set sail as he wanted to escape his family earlier. He had set sail with his boat which was destroyed by a Celestial Dragon and was declared dead as they never found him. This news devastated the kids but were reassured by Rudra. He told them that his parents had made vivre cards of all of them and Sabo's vivre card indicated that he was still alive.

They vowed to find him and bring him back to the family if anyone of them ever came across in the future and it gave them more drive to become stronger.

Two years later...

The mini stadium in the village was full, as today was an extremely important day. Huge screens had been set up to work as a theater and it was broadcasting an event all the way from Sinnoh. It was like a huge watch party.

The gang of kids and the Professors were sitting in the VIP seats and were excitedly chatting amongst themselves.

Today they had gathered to see a very significant Pokémon battle.

After a while, everyone stopped talking and paid attention to the screens as the announcer started talking. The match was about to begin.

0