Cynthia’s Battle for the Championship Round 1 Pt.2
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The Champion has lost two of his Pokémon and has four more left. Who will he send out next!!?"

"Glalie!! It's your time to crunch!!!"

"Lucario!!! GO!!!"

"OHHHHH The princess has sent out her Lucario!!!!! Her strongest known Pokémon till now has finally entered the battlefield!!!! The Champion has sent out his first Champion Ranked Pokémon, Glalie!!!!!! This will be the first Champion VS Champion battle of this match Ladies and Gentlemen! Just by looking at the types, we can tell that Glalie is at a serious disadvantage here, but we know that when it comes to Champion Rank Pokémon, type advantages only play a twenty to thirty percent role. So let's get ready for the next battle!!!"

"Glalie Blizzard"

Chinjao gave the command and Glalie followed by sending massive amounts of Ice energy into the sky. Moments later a blizzard started raging and charged at Lucario while turning the entire battlefield white.

"Lucario use Agility and Extreme Speed and keep moving throughout the field!"

Lucario used Extreme Speed and kept dodging the blizzard, taking only a small amount of damage in the process as he was resistant to Ice energy.

The Champion then gave his Pokémon another command,

"Glalie Earthquake!!!!!!"

"Lucario, launch Hyper Beam into the ground!!"

Cynthia commanded in retaliation and Lucario did as told. He gathered up Normal energy and launched it into the ground propelling himself upwards and stopping the earthquake. Cynthia then followed up with another command planning to finish the match soon.

"Lucario use Agility and then Close Combat!"

"Glalie use Ice Spinner!"

Lucario charged toward Glalie with supersonic speed and started attacking it with Close Combat while Glalie started spinning rapidly like a top and kept sending Ice energy outward. Lucario had the upper hand however as he was resisting the Ice energy and kept causing more and more damage.

After a long exchange of blows, Glalie couldn't take any more damage and fainted indicating Lucario's Victory.

Chinjao nodded and called back Glalie while getting ready to send out another one of his Pokémon. He knew he wasn't going to win the first round. He had seen how the young Princess commanded her Pokémon and was in perfect sync with them. There was no doubt in his mind that she was a better trainer than him and would wipe the floor with the rest of his team. But he wouldn't let it be easy. If he was going to lose anyway, he would do his best to give her a challenge and would defeat her in the second round.

Glalie's image on the screen turned black indicating the result again and the judge declared the start of the next battle.

"The Champion has lost three Pokémon now Ladieeees and Gentlemeeeeennn!! He has only three more left while the Princess has all of her team well and standing. This is a surprising turn of events, I never expected that our Princess would wipe the floor with half of our Champions team. I really don't know what to expect any more Ladies and Gentlemen, while the Champion has his strongest Pokémon still ready to fight, the Princess still has her whole team. The result of this match is something we can't really predict anymore."

Chinjao smiled at Cynthia and brought out his Pokéball and started juggling it in the air.

"Your real challenge starts from here Shirona D. Cyntia. You'll be fighting three of my strongest Pokémon for the next three matches, so I hope you are prepared, kid."

Cynthia smirked in response. Chinjao raised his eyebrows in amusement and sent out his Pokémon,

"Go! Flygon!!"

"It's time to reveal our true strength to the world Partner," she said as she took out a special-looking Pokéball from her belt and kissed it. She then threw the Pokéball in the air while giving a command,

"Rampage through your enemies!! GARCHOMP!!"

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

A loud soul-shaking roar was heard as soon as the huge Pokémon came out of his residence. The audience had their jaws hanging wide open when they saw it. A huge five-meter-tall monster of a Pokémon, with vibrant red, yellow, blue, and orange stripes on its head, neck, arms, tail, and fin, indicating that it was mutated. It was spectacular and terrifying. Its blue and yellow pupils gave off a savage feeling and felt as if it could suck out your soul if you stared at it too much. It felt as if it was engraved into their instincts to not mess with the Pokémon.

People with even a little bit of training could sense through the energies it was emitting that it was not an ordinary Champion ranked Pokémon. It had already reached the peak among its peers and was ready for the final power-up. They could feel the strength of this monster and were excited about the following matchups. They were a bit worried about their Champion too as the match had entirely tipped in the Princess' favor.

The battle judge soon brought everyone out of their stupor,

"The Princess has finally revealed her Ace Pokémon Ladies and Gentlemeeeeeeeeennnnnnn!!! What a thrilling reveal, she saved her best for the last. I have never ever seen a Garchomp this strong in my life!!! The magnificence and strength it is radiating are so intense!!! Ohh my Arceus!!!!"

The audience started cheering louder than ever before.

"You've brought out your Garchomp, Princess. It seems to have gotten stronger than before, much much stronger. Seems like I'm gonna have a hard time fighting you now. Let's just continue the battle shall we.

"Flygon!! Dragon Claw!!"

"Garchomp, Draco Meteor!"

Just as Flygon set off to attack her, Garchomp gathered Dragon energy in her body and shot a purple ball of energy into the sky. The ball soon divided into several others and blasted in a circle all around the battlefield. Each of those car-sized balls of energy destroyed parts of the battlefield and one of them hit Flygon. Just like that, a Champion rank Flygon was knocked out in one hit.

"The Princess' Garchomp one-hit-KO's the Champion's Flygon!!!!!! Only two of his Pokémon remain, Ladies and Gentlemen, what will he do next?"

The battle judge announced and the audience burst into cheers again. Chinjao called back his Flygon and brought out his next Pokémon and mentally communicated with him.

"Rhyperior, try to hold on for as long as you can. We'll try to reduce its stamina."

"Rhyyyyy," the Pokémon responded to its trainer.

"Rhyperior!! Hyper Beam!!"

Rhyperior let out a strong beam of Normal energy toward Garchomp and just when it was about to hit it, something shocking happened.

"Garchomp, dodge, and hover in the sky. Use Hydro Canon!!"

The mighty Garchomp followed its trainer's command and jumped. It hovered in the air while completely dodging Rhyperior's attack and started gathering Water energy. Then it blasted it toward Rhyperior who was unfortunately still shooting his hyper beam. The Hydro Canon hit him square in the face and pinned him onto the ground burying him deep. His image on the jumbotron turned black indicating his loss.

"One more of the Champion's Pokémon gets on-hit-Ko'd!!!!! What is happening Ladies and Gentlemen?!!! The Princess' Ace Garchomp is too strong!!!!!!"

Chinjao called back his Rhyperior and sighed knowing that it was inevitable that he lost. The opponent was strong, too strong for his Pokémon. He just hoped that his ace could last longer than his other Pokémon. He called out his ace and started talking to him.

"Give it your best Gyarados. The opponent is too strong, so just try to do some damage, alright? I promise you I will defeat her in the second round."

"Gyaaarrrrrr," Gyarados nodded in response and looked at the Garchomp with resolve, he would not lose without giving a tough fight.

"Gyarados Dragon Dance!!"

"You too Garchomp! Dragon Dance!"

Both the Pokémon started dancing elegantly and emitted Dragon energy to boost themselves. Once the dance was over both the trainers again commanded their Pokémon.

"Gyarados!! Thrash!!"

"Garchomp!! Outrage!!"

"Ohhh it's about to get physical ladies and gentlemen pay attention to the battlefield so that you don't miss the action!!"

Both the Pokémon boosted themselves up with Normal and Dragon-type energies and charged each other. Garchomp reached Gyarados first and punched him in the face with Dragon energy-boosted claws. Gyarados whipped her with his Normal energy-boosted tail right in her torso, but Garchomp tanked the hit and kept slashing and punching back at him. Just like that, a brawl started with both the Pokémon spamming Thrash and Outrage, whipping, punching, and slashing at each other.

Gyarados' attacks started becoming weaker and weaker as it was taking too much damage and had become exhausted after taking hits from the much stronger Garchomp. She however was still hitting as hard as before seemingly taking no damage from the opponent Pokémon. This frustrated Gyarados and he wanted to at least damage her a little bit before fainting.

Chinjao felt his Gyarados' frustration and in a last-ditch effort gave a final command.

"Gyarados! Dragon Tail!"

Cynthia smiled at the effort of her opponent and gave her command,

"Garchomp! Dragon Claw!"

Gyarados and Garchomp gathered Dragon energy in their tail and claws respectively and charged at each other. Gyarados whipped his tail at Garchomp who tanked the hit and hooked his tail in place with her own tail. She then slashed at his face repeatedly with her boosted claws. She stopped slashing when she felt his tail stop thrashing around and dropped the fainted Pokémon on the ground. She then roared mightily sending a beam of Dragon energy toward the sky, showing off her strength,

"Gaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

There was complete silence in the stadium as everyone was holding their breaths waiting for the match to end. Don Chinjao's side on the jumbotron turned black making a beeping sound, indicating his loss in the first round.

"Ladieeeeeeees and Gentlemeeeeeeen!!! Our Princess Shirona D. Shirona has bested our Champion in a Pokémon match!!! What an amazing round it was!! The way the Princess' ace thrashed blitzed through the Champion's strongest Pokémon like they were nothing!!!!!! This is getting more exciting every second and we just have to wait until the end of the battle to see if Sinnoh gets a new Champion today! So hang in there folks, I know the wait is going to be painful but we have to bear with it. Half an hour, just one break of half an hour so that both the trainers get their rest and are ready for the second round. Refill your popcorn buckets and soda glasses and get ready for the next round!!

The stadium erupted in cheers again and the audience got excited for the next round. They had already started arguing if their Princess could beat their Champion today. The Princess' growing fan club members started picking up fights with anyone that said that Cynthia would not defeat the Champion.

"We now request both the trainers to please move to your respective locker rooms to rest and prepare for the next round."

Garchomp looked at her trainer with a huge grin and dashed towards her. She crashed into Cynthia and started rubbing her head on her body showing affection and demanding head pats, scratches, and rubs from her. Cynthia smiled at her and satisfied her partner's demands which made Garchomp melt in her arms.

She giggled at her antics and then nudged her to get up to leave and prepare.

"Come on Garchomp, get up, I will give you as many pats as you want after the battle. Let's go and have you and the others checked up first. Then we'll go and get ready for the second round, not before eating though. Let's go."

Garchomp got up and together they got out of the battlefield and went into their locker room.

0