Trouble and 4 years!
311 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     The sun has finally set, and we are finally going home after a rather “eventful shopping trip,” I was sitting next to Mother while Father was sitting across from us.

 

     I really don’t know how to feel about my parents… especially not after they just went and left me at a daycare to bump the uglies which is 100% irresponsible!

 

    They could’ve just left me with “My Beautiful Maid of a babysitter!” so I could admire her beautiful face and curves! But no, they left me with a bunch of strangers and wasted money! I can’t really blame them though they are still in their prime… But was I any better in my past life? Well I haven’t, Because after getting married to my wife, we did a lot of very wild and risque activities… things that were arguably way more “risque.” I think I’ll just let this slide for now…

 

     Why was I letting them slide? Because I got to meet someone my own age, and I think she’s someone I won't kick out of my life even if I tried 3,000 different ways.

 

“Jonathan dear~”

 

“Yes Holly? Is something the matter?”

 

“It’s about Gwen.”

 

“I’m listening.”

 

     What exactly is she concerned about? Was what my head was thinking…

 

“You see when I was picking up Gwen from the daycare, SHE SPOKE HER FIRST SENTENCE!”

 

“She DID WHAT!?”

 

“She spoke her first sentence Fluently!”

 

..... HOLY SHIT!! I slipped! How the hell did I let my guard down and casually spoke words infront of my parents!!? So much for waiting a few months!

 

      I didn’t know what to do, both my parents were looking at me and I just feel like I wanna cry now….

 

“THAT’S AMAZING!”

 

     I beg my father’s pardon!? How are you not questioning a 2 month old baby being able to speak sentences very fluently!? Are kids in this world just develop faster than in my word?

 

“And Not just that! She was able to stand up and walk very well too!”

 

     Mother… Please stop! I wanna die… god please kill me and reincarnate me again!”

 

“Holly could you repeat that? I don’t think I heard you right”

 

“I said our Gwen can walk properly!”

 

“Holly… I think… “our session” has affected you a little… I’ll try to be gentler next time.”

 

     Thank you for not believing her father! I wanted to cry so bad!

 

“It didn’t! She was standing very well earlier! Show him Gwen!”

 

“Bubu?” I can still scrap this!

 

“Talking fluent sentences You say?

 

“I Promise you she was walking and talking properly!”

 

“Yes. Yes she did, let’s just pretend this conversation was a dream alright Holly?”

 

     That’s good! Father is doubting mother’s claims. I just need to keep acting dumb for 4 more months before My behavior looks believable!

 

“Hmph! You’re sleeping on the sofa tonight.”

 

“. . . . . . .”

 

     Looks like father isn’t gonna receive any “love” down there for a week… Sorry mother but I need to maintain my act!

 

     I really need to up my game when acting… Why do I feel like maintaining this act will drive me nuts someday…

 

     We arrived back at the manor and were greeted by the lovely maid.

 

“Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Smith!”

 

“Ah Chloe, how was taking care of the house?” My father asked warmly.

 

“It was no issue Mr. Sm-Smith… I helped took care of cleaning Baby Gwen’s r-room!” Chloe said while stuttering and panting.

 

“Is everything alright Chloe? You seem exhausted, your clothes are also somewhat ruffled…” My mother said while carrying me out of the wagon and handed me over to Chloe.

 

“Ah everything is okay Mrs. Smith”

 

“Very well, Please take Gwen to her room and watch over until she goes to bed alright? Me and Jonathan are gonna go clean up. Oh, no need to prepare dinner, we bought food on the way home.”

 

“Y-yes… Instructions are clear….” she patted my head which made me feel happy. But her hands were trembling…

 

     The maid’s clothes were ruffled and disorganized, she was rather breathing heavily and was panting… did something happen to her? I feel a deep sense of nervousness from this…

 

     She held me tight and brought me to my room and placed me inside my crib.

 

“It’s b-been a while s-since the last time Mrs. S-Smith has let me watch over you Gwen… d-did you missed me?”

 

     Chloe sat on the chairn next to me and started writing in her diary.

 

I nodded and clapped.

 

     Was she about to cry? Don’t tell me…. That something like “That” happened to her while my family was away!? My eyes widened… I layed down on the crib and turned the other way pretending I was sleepy…

 

“I should… I should stop… doing “That” until I’m sure your parents are asleep. Getting caught like that, would have been embarrassing ahaha!”

 

     Oh…. she was just doing her business… Is everyone in this household horny? Well that is none of my business.

 

     I slept calmly that night but after that It seems like time has passed… Roughly 4 years have passed since I reincarnated. Chloe was now 22 and had grown into a lovely “older sister figure" to me, sadly my “feelings” for her only wavered slightly…”

 

     What changed over these 4 years? Well, Amy and I have been seeing each other quite frequently lately. It turned out that she lived quite close to our manor which made it easy for us to get in touch. We also finally introduced each other to our parents.

 

     What I didn’t expect from Amy was that she frequently brings home abandoned and stray animals to her family all the time, and her parents, although initially saying no, get swayed by her cuteness… where she gets those animals is not my problem...

 

     To my knowledge, she has adopted 5 St. Bernards, 4 Pugs, 12 house cats, 8 rabbits and sigh…. 21 hamsters… Amy was kind of an animal lover… just kind of… Her ability to adopt that many animals convinced me that kids in this world are animal tamers from an mmorpg….

 

     And only god knows how many animals she hasn't shown me yet. She probably has a pack of wolves somewhere....

14