The Man, The Myth, The legend! and his dogs!
174 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      “What the hell is this!?” were the words going through my head while Chloe and I explored the “Orphanage.”

 

     From what I might have you believe, this “orphanage” was 100% Absolutely “NOT” some sick twisted concentration camp or some cotton field plantation…

 

“Oh My god!” I commented.

 

“Hahaha I bet you Haven’t seen anything this grand before back at home huh?” Chloe responded.

 

“Nope, I definitely havent!”

 

     But it was rather a magnificent sanctuary or orphaned kids and dogs! The place had it’s own dog shelters, baseball fields, soccer fields, camp site and dormitories for orphans!

 

     It seems that in this world Adolf Hitler turned out to be a really kind and nice person if his “Nah-Zi Orphanage” looked like heaven for the needy and less fortunate.

 

“I wonder If he ran this place?” I thought to myself.

 

     Even though I still had a lot of looming doubts, I need to see if this Austrian artist in the flesh was here in this very place in order to get his autograph! Oh and so that I could judge on whether or not he was being “morally” and “politically” correct and not comitting any more atrocities like in my old world hehe!

 

“Chloe, Would mom and dad be mad if I adopted a dog?”

 

“Oh, well… You’re mother always described your father as a dog lover when they were young, and before you were born they had 3 dogs.” Chloe replied

 

“They had 3!? What happened to them?”

 

“Well… the first dog was pug named Haro and he kinda…. Picked a fight with a bear…”

 

“Oh my….”

 

“The second dog was bulldog named Ema and she….”

 

“Yeah? What happened to Ema?”

 

“She…. got… her head kicked in by one of the livestock the family raises…”

 

“And what happened to the final dog?”

 

“His name was Cliff and he died of natural causes…”

 

“Right, I guess getting a dog would be repayment for dad since he always treats us well…”

 

“So Gwen, have you made up your mind about getting a dog?”

 

“Yes! I’m getting 2 dogs! 1 for me and the other for dad!”

 

“Well I support your choice! Well then shall we head to the shelter here?”

 

“Mhm let’s go!”

 

     As we entered the shelter What we saw shook me to the very core! This place…. Was “Doggo Heaven!!!” there were so many dogs in this place they were very beautiful and adorable, and so many people were here trying to adopt them to join their family!

 

“Chloe! Let’s split up and find a cute doggo!”

 

“I don’t think your parents will like that Gwen, let’s stick together okay?”

 

“Gosh, You’re right. Alright! Let’s keep going together!”

 

     We saw a lot of the younger people taking the dogs on walkies and playing together with them.

 

“Chloe do you have any breed recommendations?”

 

“Well back at home we had bulldogs and terriers, they were very playful to my little siblings.”


“Terriers and bulldogs huh…. They aren’t that big right?”

 

“That is correct Gwen, terriers can be carried and placed on your lap! They are very playful and cuddly!”

“Hm… judging from that… the best course of action is I should go ahead get a terrier for myself and maybe a retriever for dad.”

 

“How so?”

 

“Well, Terriers are very athletic and Once I get old enough I plan to move out of town and explore the world!” I silently muttered to myself.

 

“Oh wow~ aren’t you very ambitious at such a young age!” Admiration came from Chloe’s words.

 

“Hahaha! Indeed I’am!”

 

“Gwen, If you don’t mind me asking…”

 

“Of course not, ask away?”

 

“Since when have you become this knowledgeable on many topics?”

 

“Oh- Well uh… I observe mom and dad a lot! I also visit the library at home frequently!”

 

“I see, I should go join you when we get back home!”

 

“Mhm!”

 

     Oh thank god! She was being suspicious of me… I thought I was already old enough to not be suspicious about my maturity.

 

“I think we should continue looking around- Gagh!”

 

     I got cut off by a dozen St bernard and german shepherd puppies as they started giving me bunch of doggy kisses.

 

“Oh~ I didn’t expect to encounter this~” I laughed while getting smothered by the horde of puppies.

 

“Hah-G-Gwen!? Are you alright in there?” Chloe held back her laughter.

 

“Y-yes I’am just dying from love and tickles!!”

 

“Oh Dear, Did Benito let the puppies play without supervision again?” A man wearing a white hat and suit approached us whom also looked exactly like Adolf Hitler.

 

      Did I just hear Benito!? As in… Benito Mussolini?” I better get up! But these doggos are too playful! I can’t move hard or else they will get hurt!

 

“Now, Now come over here.”

 

     To my surprise the dogs calmed down and listened to his command and went to the man that approached us which let me get back up.

 

“Whew, I almost suffocated from the cuteness.”

 

     Chloe knelt next to me making sure I was okay.

 

“Thank you for the help Mr-”

 

“It’s Aedolph, My name is Aedolph Hiltur, But you are welcome to just call me “Sir” young ones.” He smiled warmly.

 

 “Thank you for calling them off! Gwen here was about to get smothered by their cuteness.” Chloe helped me get up.

 

“It’s no big deal children, And If I were to take a guess, You younglings are here to adopt a dog Correct?”

 

“That’s Right! We’re here to get a dog for myself and my Dad!”

 

“Well then, allow me to be your guide, follow me.”

11