1. Reincarnated
2.3k 11 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was in my bed, having post-nut clarity, feeling empty. 

I couldn't help myself, it had been 2 weeks since the last time I did it, the longest I have ever got on since I discovered the hell that was the adult content on the internet.

I was regretting my life decisions as one would have in these situations. Even though I tried to ignore it and go to sleep, this feeling of emptiness didn't go away as I had hoped. Instead, it increased, minute by minute, and soon I couldn't even move, it felt like I was slowly slipping away, my senses getting distant from my consciousness, and I fell further into the darkness.

………..

I don't know how long I was in that darkness, but eventually, I found myself able to have thoughts, which scared and terrified me. At that time it truly felt like I was dead and nonexistent, yet I found myself able to have thoughts again, and this time I could somehow see my surroundings.

It was dark, but not like the nothingness before, but dark as in space, and it was empty, with little lights shining in the background as if the stars of the universe.

It wasn't long before I left this place, as a white light instantly appeared in my vicinity. I didn't even have time to think before I was sucked into it, finding myself going through a strange place that I had no words to describe aside from it being a place of color.

And as abruptly as it started, it ended just as quickly. 

What I saw after that was to say one of the most perplexing situations I have found myself in up to this point in my existence. I could see 360 degrees, but it wasn't like the sight, it was like I would imagine how bats use echolocation to see, but this was different and constant, not like the echolocation of bats.

I couldn't see that far, probably a few meters, but I could see the details of everything in these few meters, but only in the color or I assume it's a color of light purple. It was like everything in my vicinity was covered with a film of light purple that let me see them, but beyond these few meters, it was just outlined of things that had no definitive shape.

But the things I could see were strange in themselves, I could see that I was standing on a pillar.. no it was an altar, full of writings that I have never seen before, and on the ground were also writings, circles, and other geometric shapes. Up above I couldn't see anything beyond the outline of a ceiling.

I tried to see beyond these few meters, but there was no success, my vision was constant in all directions, but I could only see the surface of objects, it was only the film of material layered on top of the things I could see, not the objects themselves, it was a weird thing.

It wasn't long before a figure entered my area of vision. This figure was dressed in robes, I couldn't see what color they were, but I could see every detail on them, like the tiny lines, or writings on the surface of the robes. Then the face of the figure was seen, he was human... or I think he is, he looks just like a human, he was an old man, with a short beard, deep lines on his face and receding hair.

I could see all the details on his face but only in the color of light purple, the old man was smiling to himself, his hands stretching to me, and he effortlessly picked me up, I was utterly panicking, this was a -aa-, I didn't have any word for it after at last focusing on my body.

The old man held in his hand what looked like a crystal, a shining hand-sized light purple crystal, and I could see that this was my body.

'WHAT THE HELL! DID I REINCARNATE AS A CRYSTAL!?' this was the only question that entered my mind once I fully realized and came out of the shock that I became a crystal.

I observed the old man, he was smiling while checking my crystal body. His mouth was moving but I couldn't hear what he was saying, I could only observe in silence as I could do nothing, I couldn't move, speak, feel, or hear anything. I tried to talk to the old man mentally, hoping he would be able to understand me telepathically, but there was no response.

Eventually, the old man was done inspecting me and began walking in a different direction. As he was moving me, I saw other parts of the room I suspect I was in, it was mostly full of desks, with loads of books stacked on top of them, eventually book cases entered my area of sight, also full of books.

The old man came to a halt in front of a small cabinet hanging on the wall. After the old man opened it, I could see other crystals and items that could only be described as exquisite. He placed my crystal body in one of the cabinets, between another crystal and a clock-looking compass or something. Both were glowing slightly, in fact, everything in this cabinet was glowing.

I once again focused on the old man, he was checking the other items in the cabinet, and a few seconds later, closed the doors, therefore barring my vision from going beyond the doors.

'What the fuck?! what just happened!!' I racked my brain trying to come up with an explainable answer to what just happened.

'Okay, calm down, and let's start from the beginning, I was in my bed, thinking about life in general, then I felt some inescapable emptiness before completely losing myself,.... this could only mean that I died… I can't believe I died just like that, but after that, I somehow regained thought, then found myself in space. or was it the infamous void, that doesn't matter? I was then sucked into a white light… possibly the doing of the old man... passed through some weird dimension, before finding myself in this place, with a crystal body… HOW THE HELL AM I A CRYSTAL!!!' I was having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that I'm a crystal somehow, one that could see, such a thing shouldn't be possible, some normie would probably say such a thing, but it wasn't long before I calmed down and began to seriously think.

'I'm a magical crystal now, seeing the old man's clothes, the writings on the altar and ground, and all these magical-looking items in here with me, it could only mean that I'm in a magical world, and there is probably Mana in this world or some other energy that lets me exist in this form and probably being able to see right now.' It was hard to believe this kind of thing, even for me who is an expert in this kind of field, but I now have to live with the idea that I'm indeed reincarnated as a magical crystal.

I inspected the other items in the cabinet that I could see, thankfully my magical sight let me see them even if they were in another row of the cabinet. Most were glowing, some were intense while others were small glow. Yet that's only what I could do, I couldn't see their insides only their surface, and aside from the glowing and their details being beautifully crafted masterpieces, I couldn't do anything else.

It wasn't long before I got bored after a few hours of staying vigilant, trying to think of my situation will only stress me (mentally) further while having no answers, and since I wasn't in danger, I saw no reason to stay conscious, so I eventually decided to try to sleep after a whole day of waiting for something to happen.

 

 

 

 

 

57