“An Unexpected Present”, 12.
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pierre chose an outfit that made him feel as though he were stepping straight out of a fairy tale or a magical world like The Lord of the Rings.

His intense red hair with golden highlights, long and well-groomed, was styled in a Viking braid, creating a stunning look that further highlighted his clear blue eyes with silver-white streaks reminiscent of a clear and rare nebula.

The Victorian suit Pierre wore was elegant and sophisticated, made of black fabric with golden details. The long, fitted jacket with shining golden buttons perfectly matched the white high-collared shirt, which had romantic ruffles that added a special touch to the look.

The black pants were fitted to his body and fell perfectly over the black leather boots, which had golden lacing, giving Pierre an imposing and elegant air. The dark red cape that Pierre wore was lined with shiny fabric and had a hood that added a mysterious and magical touch.

Fastened at the front with a simple gold brooch, the cape's sleeves were wide and flowing, creating a dramatic effect as he moved and adding even more beauty and grace to his figure. Pierre wore only a discreet piece of jewelry: a gold ring on his pinky finger, which was an inheritance from Sigune and a treasure he valued greatly.

As he observed the purification ritual, Pierre felt a magical warmth coursing through his entire body, as if he were being embraced by a supernatural force. Tears filled his eyes as he felt the pulsing energy around him, as if his own body were responding to the magic being invoked.

He could understand the principle of magic being invoked as if he could touch that power with the tips of his fingers. It was a feeling of freedom that he had never experienced before. Pierre felt transported to a new world where everything was extraordinary.

Pierre felt his emotions reach their peak as the magic intensified around him. Suddenly, a shower of cosmic energy began to fall from the sky, as if the universe were celebrating the power being evoked.

Pierre felt reborn and rejuvenated, bathed in a deep sense of peace. He knew that his life would never be the same after witnessing this incredible display of magical power. From that moment on, he felt that magic and supernatural strength would guide him on his new path.

The ceremony ended, and Pierre began to spin around himself, looking at the people around him with wide eyes. Everything seemed to awaken his curiosity as if he were a child on his first visit to Wonderland. He could barely contain his excitement, as if he had just discovered the fountain of youth.

As he looked at Lady Crarina from afar, “he thought”: Lady Crarina seemed like Mickey waving to everyone from his castle at Disney – or perhaps the Queen of Hearts about to order her head to be cut off. Either way, the scene made Pierre smile ironically.

Pierre went out to explore the gardens of the castles and came across an incredible scene. Mystical dances were happening in circles around a large bonfire, while skilled magicians performed surprising tricks for a small and ecstatic audience.

The aroma of delicious food floated in the air, and Pierre felt his stomach grumble with hunger. He joined a group of people who were eating and tasted the fantastic delicacies that were offered to him, each bite more delicious than the last.

As he walked through the gardens, Pierre observed the magical landscape around him. There were crystal-clear water fountains and exotic trees that seemed to move to the sound of music. He saw a crystal table covered with shiny and mysterious objects and asked one of the magicians what they were. The magician enigmatically replied that they were “power items” and that only those with a pure heart could use them.

When Pierre heard a familiar voice behind him, his immediate reaction was one of distrust. “Trying to spy on me, why are you here?” he shot sarcastically.

Zelen quickly responded, “I'm not trying to spy on you, dear Milanion. I'm here to talk,” she said with a sincere smile. “The ceremony was beautiful, don't you think? Druqir and Prince Lulian look so happy together,” she added, pausing to show the couple in the distance talking to other people.

Pierre couldn't help but agree, but his gaze was cold. As he stared fixedly at Zelen, Pierre noticed that he looked like a Barbie in her pink castle. This aroused a childish desire in Pierre to break Barbie's castle, like a small evil villain. He decided to content himself with imagining the scene in his mind and inwardly laughing at the resemblance of Zelen to the famous doll.

Pierre decided to maintain his façade of stupidity and provocation and said with a smile to Zelen, “I agree that your brother is very handsome.” He looked at Druqir, who was at a certain distance, and added, “But General Druqir is much more than a pretty face. He is a natural leader, a brilliant strategist, and a model of courage and discipline. His striking personality inspires respect throughout the Taldraex galaxy.”

Zelen was surprised by Pierre's unexpected compliment, but before he could respond, Pierre changed the subject, “Speaking of good things, your brother is very, very hot.” “Have you ever thought about how many times he can make love in one night?” And he continued, “Five times in one night, can you imagine what five times a night is like?”

Zelen was irritated by Pierre's comment and asked, “What are you talking about?”

Pierre quickly explained, “Don't get me wrong, I'm just complimenting your brother in a more... animated way.” He coughed to end the subject and change the subject again. Zelen: “I'm not going to waste my time with you, trying to put you in your place, Milanion.”

While Zelen and Milanion were conversing, Druqir approached them and was met with suspicion by Zelen. “What are you doing here, Druqir? And where is Prince Lulian?” he asked with a harsh tone.

The widowed queen stood at a distance with a cold and calculating look, observing the scene of three people conversing from afar. I thought that the Staudan family was just as traditionalist as we were. She looked at Lady Crarina as she spoke.

With a slight nod, Lady Crarina said, “Don't worry about it, my lady. We always respect traditions and rules.”

Pierre didn't miss the opportunity to provoke Zelen. “Yes, your prince must be very important to the general, isn't he?” he needled, leaving Zelen even more irritated.

Druqir felt the tension in the air but decided to break the ice with a gesture of peace. “I have a gift for you, Milanion,” he said, smiling at his beautiful young man. “It's an amulet that can increase the strength and physical endurance of whoever wears it.”

With gentleness, Druqir placed an elegant amulet adorned with intertwined gold filigrees and a light blue oval stone around Milanion's neck. The soft glow of the stone perfectly complemented Milanion's vibrant red hair and light blue eyes.

Pierre looked at the amulet with admiration. “Oh, I love it! It's beautiful,” he exclaimed, embracing Druqir in a spontaneous gesture.

0