First Galactic Trip,14.
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Or...

D- Druqir is heading out on a mission and just needs a few kisses to drown in memories, kisses to lubricate on top, and Pierre to lubricate down below... “Wow.”

The moon shone in the sky. It was the perfect day to stargaze, but with the weak desire to stifle and avoid pleasure, it was difficult.

Pierre only needs success from the nighttime make-out sessions—not necessarily love—but there's desire, there's chemistry, there's a spark, and there's the “grab me now and let's go.”

Pierre (smiling), so you're not a sex god, but you're tall and drop-dead gorgeous. I'll miss you!

Druqir's lips twitched, containing a smile. He stared intensely at him.

Don't turn your back on me after what we just did and what we've become.

Don't turn your back on me after what we just did.

The simple declaration started a tremble in Pierre's stomach that expanded into a shiver of realization.

What do you want me to do, Druqir?

Something warm came into his eyes when Pierre said his name.

“Go back inside; you should be with your family.”

“We still have time,” Druqir replied.

And despite the short time we've been together, being away from you during this time will be painful for me. It was already being!

Pierre replied seriously, It would be better if you left as soon as possible.

“Why?” Druqir asked through gritted teeth.

“I don't want kisses, hugs, or your time out of pity,” Pierre said, feeling Druqir's teeth grinding.

“When did you become so good at dealing with your feelings?”

Pierre looked at Druqir and smiled before speaking. “I know you wanted sweet words, kisses, hugs, and intimate moments until Twilight, and everything would be easier.”

Druqir's nostrils flared.

“You're hurt? I understand. But you know that's not why we had sex.”

Druqir enveloped Pierre with his strong arms, gently pressing him against his chest. Pierre felt his heart race as he felt Druqir's warmth against his own.

Pierre: “I do not know.” Hmm... (closing his eyes and surrendering to the embrace)

“I know you need to stay and deal with your family! It's important to show love, gratitude, and respect, strengthening family ties and conveying confidence and hope for the future.”

With Druqir's departure, Pierre found himself alone, surrounded by silence and contemplating the vast firmament. The sky looked like a blank canvas, ready to be filled with the colors and shapes of his imagination. And so, as if the stars were celestial brushes, a poetic metaphor sprang from his mind, and thus emerged:

A- “Bai Yueguang.”

B- “White moon.”

C-  “A love to Remember.”

D- “white shine of the moon.”

Like pages of a book coming to life before his eyes, A, B, C, and D—all alternatives were correct!

And that proved Pierre was:

A – “addicted to romantic books.”

B – “Lover of romantic books.”

C – “passionate about romances.”

D – “an avid reader of romances.”

E – “fanatic about romances.”

For Pierre, all the statements of his crazy thoughts were correct. He was searching for answers, trying to discover the roles and functions of the people around him, but now he realizes he shouldn't repeat those thoughts anymore; he just has to live...

Forty-eight hours later...

Pierre was about to embark on his first interplanetary trip, and he was feeling like a child on Christmas day. After all, he would finally have the chance to explore the universe and see with his own eyes the wonders of stars and planets that he could only see in science fiction movies and books before.

He looked at his futuristic clothes with admiration, feeling like a true space explorer. The clothes were made of super-resistant and flexible materials, capable of protecting him against the adverse effects of outer space.

And the technological resources were incredible, including augmented reality goggles and biometric sensors to monitor his health during the trip.

Mrs. Peyton dressed him like a child who needed supervision. And... He could finally be who he really was: Pierre Durand, the feeling was indescribable, as if a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

Pierre felt a wave of gratitude for Lady Crarina. It was she who gave him the hammer that nailed his new life and the return of his true name.

Pierre and Mrs. Peyton finally arrived at the Galactic Terminal. The Terminal was a large technological pentagon, with glass walls that revealed a spacious interior filled with futuristic technologies.

There were robots circulating through the corridors, holographic screens displaying information about the various ships that were docked, and an intense flow of intergalactic travelers who passed through the boarding terminals.

But what caught Pierre's attention the most was the gigantic spaceship docked on the central platform of the Terminal. It was a colossal ship, with several smaller ships docked on its sides and destinations to many different galaxies.

Mrs. Peyton explained that this was the ship that would take Pierre to his space base in the atmosphere of the planet, which was a large galactic asteroid filled with advanced technologies.

“The space warp portal on the asteroid, serving as a connection hub, connected the Taldraex galaxy to various other locations in the cosmos, using quantum space warp technology based on particle entanglement.”

Pierre felt a mixture of emotions: excitement, curiosity. He could hardly wait to Spacecraft that colossal ship and explore the unknown, with his heart beating fast with anticipation.

“Pierre looked into infinity and beyond...” 

Feeling small and insignificant before the vastness of the universe. As a transmigrant from a past generation, he could barely comprehend the grandeur of the cosmos and the wonders that were still to be discovered.

But at the same time, this feeling of insignificance was exhilarating, as it propelled him forward toward the adventures and discoveries that awaited him in the depths of space. It was as if he were about to dive into an ocean of possibilities, not knowing what he would find with each plunge.

Pierre approached the gigantic ship that would take him to the planet Tresotera in the Zerg Galaxy. The ship was so large that it looked like a small planet, filled with technology and resources that were still a mystery to Pierre.

Upon entering the ship, Pierre was surprised to learn that: his journey would be made in an induced sleep capsule that used advanced technologies of atomic speeds, photonic warps, and quantum jumps to reach the destination in a relatively short time.

Although he was excited to explore a new world, Pierre was a bit apprehensive about the idea of being in an induced sleep for so long. But, trusting in the technology and the crew of the ship, he settled into his capsule and allowed the induced sleep to envelop him.

Pierre felt a twinge of disappointment when he realized that, contrary to what he imagined, he would not see the stars, planets, comets, asteroids, and nebulas during his journey to Tresotera in the Zerg Galaxy. All that remained was the darkness of space and his own breathing, as he surrendered to the induced sleep of the atomic speed and photonic warp ship.

Tresotera is a futuristic and lush planet with a diameter of 9,779 km, with giant skyscrapers and towers that seem to touch the sky.

The main star capital is called Nexus, it's like a mix of extremely futuristic Tokyo, Shanghai (Pudong), and New York. With bustling streets, flying cars, neon lights, and huge hologram screens, with beings from different planets and species moving in all directions.

Pierre is amazed by the diversity of creatures he had never seen before, some with animal-like features, others with incredible technological characteristics.

The journey to Tresotera was unimaginable for Pierre. The planet exhibited extraordinary beauty, with living and lush creatures in their own way. The universe seemed to be interconnected in a fascinating way.

He traveled through time, arriving in a distant and dazzling future, where billions of stars and millions of worlds stretched for millions of light-years.

Life is a result of the star dust that built us, the cosmic ingredients that sustain us, and the light of the stars that feed everything. That is the grandeur of the universe!

0