Stellar Castle Plua, 23.
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zimmer Sommerfeld continued to speak, explaining the military's commitment to conducting a thorough investigation into the accusations against Koo Looj and ensuring the safety of the victims. Pierre's thoughts raced, considering the possibilities that lay before him.

In the search for the next course of action, Pierre felt pressured to make a strategic decision. His mind raced, seeking options and trying to find the best path to follow.

Damn, bad luck, next action, next action, what can he do? How should he behave? A tactic?

In the midst of the turmoil, he tried to think of an impactful phrase, a famous quote, or some linguistic effect. But to his surprise, his mind suffered a lapse. “Philosophy, good quotes from former presidents, and even poetry seemed to gallop away, escaping his memory.”

C҉o҉n҉f҉u҉s҉e҉d҉ ҉T҉h҉o҉u҉g҉h҉t҉s҉.҉ C҉o҉n҉f҉u҉s҉e҉d҉ ҉T҉h҉o҉u҉g҉h҉t҉s҉.҉

What do you say to a handsome man who just saved your life and still wants to protect you? Allegedly? The only impactful phrase he wanted to say but didn't dare was, “нαѕтα ℓα νιѕтα, вαву!” Arnold Schwarzenegger.

After the sequence of catastrophic events that shook Pierre to the core, he finally left behind the oppressive and tragic environment that surrounded him in Tresotera, entering a truly magical and enchanting setting.

As a protective measure, he was led to an extraordinary place, filled with wonders and splendor, known as the Stellar Castle Plua. This magnificent structure belonged to the Duke of Sologard and was located on a nearby planet called Phillon FV2.

The grand construction emerged like a fairytale palace, its towers majestically pointing toward the starry sky. As Pierre approached the castle, an aura of mystery and magic enveloped the air, transporting him beyond the boundaries of reality.

Before him, a gigantic lake stretched out, where floating stones danced gracefully on its surface. It reminded him of the legendary Lake Baikal in Russia, but Plua's lake had stones of various sizes, in translucent colors that shimmered like jewels. The intense blues, emerald greens, and crystalline tones created a dazzling spectacle, evoking the sensation of standing before a hidden treasure.

This glorious image conferred upon the place a status of wonder in Pierre's eyes, transporting him to an enchanted world full of marvels.

However, he was an Orc, and there was no main entrance for him. The back door suits him just fine. Pierre was led to the picturesque Lake House, a cozy and enchanting residence emanating serenity. Surrounded by the tranquility of calm waters, he found himself immersed in an oasis of peace.

Upon entering his room in the luxurious, Pierre was amazed by the classical and elegant atmosphere that enveloped him. The ambiance exuded sophistication, with meticulously thought-out details. The walls, adorned with a classic tone, such as an elegant burgundy, added a touch of serenity and elegance to the space.

In the center of the room, the floating beds seemed suspended in the air, as if capable of carrying the deepest dreams. Pierre couldn't resist testing the sensation of weightlessness as he lay on one of them, feeling as if he were floating on clouds.

Near the window, the floating armchairs offered a cozy seat, allowing for the contemplation of the stunning view of the lake. Pierre chose a cream-colored armchair, adding a touch of brightness and tranquility to the environment.

While Pierre was in the room with Mrs. Peyton, her flaming robotic eyes seemed to pierce his soul, evoking a mix of curiosity and apprehension. This intense exchange of gazes stirred a deep melancholy in Pierre, causing him to question his own existence in the vast universe. The character he portrayed, Milanion Galarah, came to life within him, and Pierre began to wonder if this life was truly meant to exist.

A wave of doubt flooded his mind, making him reflect on the possible consequences of a character who was supposed to be dead but remained alive. He knew he needed to proceed with caution, prioritizing his own well-being. After all, he was “Not” the key piece of any story, and that made his life unpredictable.

Pierre explained to Lady Peyton that Aluora and Gelub were dangerous criminals, and that he ended up getting involved as a victim in a crime. For their protection, they were taken to Plua Castle. Mrs. Peyton expressed indignation at the revelation.

Pierre reassured her, saying it was temporary, and that he would use the time to dedicate himself to magical studies and recover what he had forgotten because they would soon depart.

Mrs. Peyton fell silent for a moment and spoke, “Perhaps it's not so simple.” This is Duke Sologard's planet. He was a Zerg Marshal, feared on the battlefield.”

Pierre replied, “So he's an elderly Lord.”

Mrs. Peyton continued, “If you hadn't lost your memory, you would know that Zergs are perfectionists, who have changed their genomes multiple times. Most easily reach a thousand years of life.”

Pierre replied with a slight smile, “A thousand years?”

“Must be hell to be married for that long!” And he began to laugh.

“I will be more careful, Lady Peyton,” Pierre promised. She made a robotic grimace at him.

***

Several days had passed, and Zimmer found himself in his private office at the top of Plua Castle. In front of a giant stained-glass window, he remained lost in his thoughts, his gaze fixed, arousing the curiosity of Priam Bullen, who approached and asked curiously,

“What are you looking at, Zimmer? Who are those two?”

Zimmer responded coldly, “Youths of the new generation. I don't want to talk about them.”

Priam, with a gentle smile on his lips, replied, “Whatever you wish, my dear Zimmer. Shall we go out tonight?”

“Where do you want to go?” Zimmer asked, resigning himself to the hope of a quiet night.

“The Crystal Dragon,” Priam suggested immediately, mentioning a new and modern venue on the outskirts of Attluydous, near Hulyth. The main attraction was an impressive sculpture of a Cimber crystal dragon, along with promising musicians who were gaining prominence in the Zerg galaxy.

With enthusiasm, he added, “The food receives great reviews, and there are also exclusive areas to enjoy everything with maximum discretion. Isn't it amazing?” he asked, looking at Zimmer.

Zimmer replied, “Yes, it's great. I've always valued my privacy.” However, tonight he would make love to Priam, and unexpectedly, he began to feel nervous. Observing the slender body in front of him, he found himself disinterested. This feeling had been with him for several days.

Ever since that young Orc waiter crossed his path, Zimmer had constantly been thinking about him, disturbed by his peculiar scent. He watched him from the balcony of the Lake House, always careful not to be noticed. As he observed, a shiver ran down his spine, a mixture of excitement and anxiety.

Recently, the young man had been absent for a few days, not strolling along the lake's shores, which raised Zimmer's suspicions about his health. He even sent employees to keep an eye on him, but his robot assured that everything was fine. Zimmer's concern grew, leaving him tense and restless.

As the days went by, Zimmer realized that it had become a routine: the young man would leave at night to walk around the lake every two or three days. The distinct fragrance he left behind lingered in the air, eliciting a subtle response from Zimmer's sense of smell, associating the scent with mystery and attraction.

Throughout his life as a Marshal, Zimmer had saved countless Zergs and taken the lives of many beings, but the words of that young man echoed in his mind: “I have the right to not want to be enslaved.” Nevertheless, it was the Zerg who placed the highest bid to purchase him and then saved him from danger.

Seeing him lying on the ground, surrounded by imminent peril, this sight deeply disturbed Zimmer. His feelings were confused—a mix of compassion, attraction, and guilt.

As the Duke of Sologard, Zimmer had always been cautious due to his vast wealth and power. He knew that many women and men tried to seduce him to fall into sentimental traps, taking advantage of his position and resources. His experience had made him reserved when it came to matters of the heart.

However, something about the young Orc waiter sparked a different feeling in Zimmer, something that challenged his usual caution and intrigued him. He wondered if that encounter was just another trap, or if there was something genuine behind the scent and furtive glances.

0