A Game of No Hands Chapter 42
375 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You called Mistress?” Steph and Steve entered the kitchen with a bouncing step, their tail a wag.

Mistress Tina stirred something in a pot that had probably been intended for cooking quantities of food that would serve ten to twenty people. From the way she had her teeth clenched, Steve guessed she was using a significant amount of willpower to not plunged her head directly into it. 

Angelica sprawled belly up on a cushion set beside the table, eying the pot. While she appeared relaxed, the curling and uncurling of her tail hinted at some anxiety. Probably worried that Tina might not share much of the stew.

“Where have you two been?” Tina asked, her voice a cross growl.

“Cleaning up the game room mistress.” They said, “The best we can at least.”

“It still smells a little milky tho.” Steph added sadly. Steve stole a glance at Angelica’s udders. They had swelled a little but were far from full. Milking the sphinx, like her egg laying, might only be a daily activity then.

Tina dismissed that with a wave of her hand. “Can’t me helped, the important thing is… Did you eat the entire pizza without sharing a single slice with your Queen?” Her upper lip trembled before peeling back to bare her sharp teeth.

The pair squeaked and dropped into a deep curtsy. Steve babbled, “No Mistress! The birds got it. Those crows out front and then the octopus woman came alive and told us we might as well give them the rest of it.”

“We ate all the hamburger meat though!” Steph said, “Steve gobbled it all!”

“You tattle tail!” Steve growled.

“Well, maybe you should share next time!” Steph hmphed, tossing her head back.

“Girls!” Tina snapped.

They bolted to attention. “Sorry mistress.”

“I am too hungry to sort this out now. Clearly, one or both of you needs to be punished.” Tina put her dagger sized teeth away but remained stern.

“But we’re good girls,” Steve whined.

“Enough, you eat last.” Tina said. “Serve the food and don’t you dare spill a drop.”

“Yes mistress,” Steve and Steph said in a suitably chastened tone, although they felt a tingle in their nethers at the thought of being punished.

Angelica sat up and radiated smug as she watched them hurry over to the stove. Peering into the pot they found a chicken stew of sorts, heavy on the pasta. A broiled chicken thigh had been set aside on a separate plate. This Tina popped into her mouth on her way to the table, she crunched it once before swallowing the whole thing. Steve and Steph swiftly found a serving bowl to serve Tina’s portion, but transferring the stew proved difficult. The handles of pot were thin and too small for their paws, the entire pot might be too heavy anyway, so they were forced to ladle out the stew. The ladle’s handle at least hooked at the end, allowing them to hold it in a precarious grip between their digits. It still slipped and fell into the pot when they only had Tina’s bowl half full, requiring them to fish it out with a wooden spoon. Swiping the stem of the gravy laden ladle handle with they got some smeared on the pad of their paw and instinctively moved to lick it away.

“No Eating.” Tina said sternly then chuckled playfully. “You eat last. If there’s anything left.”

Steve looked in their direction to find Tina watching them with a different sort of hunger. The sort that caused the tip of her psuedo penis to drip. One hand idly massaging one of her breasts. Apparently, the card hadn’t just boosted her appetite for food. Angelica’s purple eyes glittered with amusement.

“You mew Mewtress, she isn’t mewy enthusiastic about serving you.” Angelica said after Steve had wiped off the gravy and finally had the bowl nearly full.

“Hehehe, that’s true pet.” Tina laughed, “You remember that maid cafe you took me too once? The one with the singing and dancing maids? Serve it to us like that.”

“Certainly mistress!” They answered and immediately banished the worry and concentration from their faces with a twin smiles. Then lifted both the bowl and their voices in a halting song.

Bow! Meow!

We are cat and dog all in one.

Two heads are better than one,

Its double the pleasure and,

Triple the fun!

 

Bow! Meow!

We serve to our glorious queen

Food made by her many hands

Chicken, noodles, butter galore

What more can one ask for!

 

With that they placed the massive bowl of steaming stew in front of Tina, although she didn’t see it. Too busy staring at Steph and Steve with her jaw hanging in amazement.

The pair of them let out a titter, their tail wagging in earnest. How fun!

Bouncing up and down to the beat running through their heads, they trace the shape of a heart.

 

Bow! Meow!

Cute, adorable,

We luv with

All that we are!

 

They leaned forward, planting a double kiss on either side of Tina’s muzzle. Then laughing, they skipped back towards pot. There they continued their song as they scooped out the remainder of the stew into large but not huge bowl.

 

Bow! Meow!

Next we serve the kitty

With the great big titties

She’s so soft and warm

That snugglings the norm.

 

Bow! Meow!

She gave us paws

Without any cause

But thats okay

We’ll take her knot anyday

 

Bringing the bowl over to Angelica, a tentacle stray down from their skirt to caress between the cat chimera’s legs. Angelica nipped at it playfully before Steph and Steve launched into their little heart shimmy.

 

Bow! Meow!

Cute, adorable,

We luv with

All that we are!

 

They landed licks directly on Angelica’s broad triangular nose, then retreated while she sneezed.

 

“Good girls!” Tina clapped her massive hand paws together, generating a muffled applause. “Very good!”

Taking that as permission to stop, Steve and Steph sagged, dropping into a deep curtsey.

“Mew needs to obtain a karaoki mewchine.” Angelica said as her levered herself upright to put her paws together. “Then we can get nightly entertainment.”

“Ooooh can we?!” Steph’s ears perked while Steve’s blushed until her ears were visibly red. That… could be fun. At least they wouldn’t have to pull the lyrics out of their coochie.

“Definitely need one of those for the finale party.” Tina said. “Now girls, stay there.” With that, she literally dived into her stew, submerging her nose and coming up with chunks of noodles and meat, which were hastily swallowed down. Angelica followed suit at a more sedate pace, lapping delicately at her bowl. 

“So much for us having the worst table manners in the family,” Steph whispered, and they both giggled as Tina slurped loudly, giving no hint that she had heard the comment.  

Not more than a minute from when she started, Tina licked the bowl clean and shoved it away. Then she looked at Steph and Steve with a devilish grin. “Now, I believe I promised a punishment, but that performance was so cute, you deserve a treat. Let’s combine the two.” She pointed to the floor next to her. “Kneel.”

Answering with their usual chorus, the pair rushed over to the spot and falling to their knees with a thump.

“Lower,” Tina placed a hand on each of their heads and pushed them down until their buttocks rested on their ankles. Then she pivoted on to stool bringing her crouch and her currently flaccid cock in line with their heads. “Now apolog- no wait. A commanded apology is worthless. Is there something you want to apologize to your Queen for?”

“We’re very, so very sorry for eating the hamburger your glorious highness!” Steph said with eagerness as Steve’s lips remained sullenly sealed. 

Tina’s attention fell on Steve, raising her eyebrow in silent question. Steve looked away, her ears flicking back.

“Oh come on sis! Play along.” Steph whispered.

“We were hungry, so we ate.” Steve sniffed. The heat of her anger surprised her, it made her upper lip tremble. It hadn’t flickered when they been told to eat last. Or watch the others eat. Serving them had been fun and they weren’t really hungry at the moment anyway. The prospect of punishment hadn’t phased her, only when asked to apologies for it had her indigence flared.

“I recognize the set of that jaw despite it being on a muzzle.” Tina gave a single snort of a laugh. “Did we find another red X?”

Angelica pulled her head up from her bowl, “Mew oh! Her mewness isn’t the only one who gets grumpy about their food. No dog braining and mew critiquing her mew-ating habits.” 

“Steve’s always been sensitive about those.” Tina laughed softly.

“Not funny.” Steve gave a feline hiss. Steph rolled her eyes.

“I’m sorry, I ditched the royal speak hoping that would help with the giggling tick but that seems to be part of the hyena package.” Tina opened her arms and patted her lap in invitation.

“Aww I wanted cock, not hugs.” Steph said as they crawled onto Tina’s lap and she closed her arms around them.

“I’ll give you plenty of that but I think your sister’s done for the evening.” Tina rumbled.

Steve pressed her nose into Tina’s fur and inhaled her rich, comforting scent. Anger faded in the embrace's warmth. Still, there was a tug at her heart. “We should… get back to work mistress.”

“Have to prep for the party.” Steph yawned as she leaned into the gentle scratching of her ears. 

“You’re on break.” Tina said firmly, “Angelica, could you fetch their clock from the game room?”

“Mew could.” The sphinx said as she lapped at the dregs of her bowl.

“Now you’re giving me lip too? Naknaknak.” Tina made that animal laugh and rephrased. “Please fetch Steve and Steph’s clock for me.”

“Certianly my mewstress.” Angelica grabbed a last mouthful of noodles and left the room at an unhurried pace.

Tina stroked along Steve’s muzzle and face with a single finger and her throat began to vibrate in a loud purr. Steph remained antsy and by the time Angelica returned she play bit at fingers that were petting her.

Angelica carried the clock on her back, using her wings to prevent it from falling off. Tina plucked it up and held it out to Steph and Steve. “Here, clock yourselves out.” 

They reached out and drew back. “We cannot, our shift doesn’t end till midnight.”

Tina pressed the top button with a thumb. A sharp ding sounded and the maids shivered.

Steve let out a deep sigh as the pull of duty vanished and the word no reentered her vocabulary.

“That was fun.” Steph said, then let her head flop against Tina’s shoulder. “Kinda tired now.”

“It was something.” Steve replied as she pawed through the memories. It had been a blast, right up until the end bit and even that had gone okay. “We can try it again tomorrow.”

“Heh, I don’t think you have a choice on that.” Tina fiddled at the clock and squinted at something on the back. “Says here you work weekdays, with weekends and holidays optional. Today’s Sunday. I can adjust when your shift is but none of the other knobs are turning.” She held it out to the maids.

The other knobs turned for them. Other possible mistresses included Angelica and Kymopoleia, the octopus woman in the fountain? Shift duration wouldn’t dial down below eight hours but went all the way up to twenty four. Steve quickly set it back to eight and set it on the table.

Permanent, the word rang through her mind. As a maid card, completing the quest wouldn’t remove it. That meant for at least forty hours a week, they’d exist as a biddable maid. The thought didn’t inspire the dread it would have days ago but conjured uncertainties.

“Its been an eventful day.” Tina spoke, pulling Steve from her thoughts. “Why don’t we settle in with a movie or something. Tomorrow we’ll hit the All-mart and stock up.” She reached over, setting the start time of the maid clock to 9 AM. “I’ve got something that is going to make your first full day as my maid extra special.”

“Oooh! What is it?” Steph asked.

“Its a surprise.” Tina laughed.

 

*****

 

Want more? Join my Patreon: https://patreon.com/MisterNibs

There you can read more chapters, vote on which scenes get illustrated and more!

14