A Game of No Hands Chapter 45
355 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Nipple clamps are going to be part of our uniform now?!” Steve squeaked as Steph's eyes lit with an excited shine.

“Only on Mondays. I think they’ll add a bit of perk to the start of your work week.” Tina held the small silver clamp in her massive mitts with the aid of a large pair of tweezers, opening and closing its silicon coated jaws. A webwork of chains connected it to nine other clamps, one for every nipple Steve and Steph possessed.

“Strip.” The mistress ordered.

Steve and Steph hurried to do so. They’d all been home from the store for maybe a half hour. Tina had watched her maids put away the groceries while munching on various snacks. Angelica had shucked off her clothes and fallen asleep on the bed like so many pets after an outing. Tina had made no effort to wake her, focusing the entirety of her attention on Steve and Steph.

Tina stopped them once they removed their dress and bra. She removed their sodden panties herself and put them to her nose, snuffling heavily at the pink fabric as she played with her own cock. Steph and Steve moved to assist, but were told in no uncertain terms to stay put. They watched their mistress bring herself to orgasm, their own body aching with the urge to throw themselves upon her. Yet, her command to stay held them as surely as an iron chain. Leaving them licking their lips when their mistress’s femcum landed well short of their paws. 

“Hehehe. Told you, you don’t get this until after your shift. Then you can get all you want.” The mistress chuckled as she used the panties to wipe her cock and placed them in front of Angelica’s nose.

“Mistress, you’re such a teeeeease.” Steph voice climbed into childlike whine. Steve used her eyes to silently plead with her sister to stop encouraging the mistress.

“You both had a screaming orgasm not too long ago.” Tina cackled as she came around behind them. “In public, like a pair of sex starved animals. Are you not sated?” She punctuated her word by clipping the first clamp to one of their top most nipples.

“Mrrrewl Mistress.” Steve answered as hot embarrassment flooded her with arousal, as strong as the pinching jaws on their nipple.

“What was that?” She added another clamp, this one to Steph’s side, causing her to yip.

“We want more, mistress.” Steve tried again.

“Only sluts would want more. Look at Angelica, all tired out, and I only fucked her once the entire time we were there.” Tina said, giving each of their breasts into a firm squeeze before snapping a clamp onto their erect nipples. Each one amping them up further and they rubbing their thighs together.

“No…” Mistress pulled their legs apart after attaching the last clamp. “None of that. No touching yourselves either. This is mine.” She tapped the swollen red mound between Steph and Steve’s shaking legs. The touch set off a fierce itching need that climbed their inner walls. They barked and meowed in protest. All the while, their tail wagged eagerly.

“Silence.” The mistress cut off their animal pleading, attaching the pair of chains hanging from clamps to either side of their garter belt. Running claws through the mussed and sodden fur between their legs, she tittered, “Such messy maids! Good thing you’re both adorable or I wouldn’t tolerate such slutty behavior. I mean, who wags their tail like that when they’re called desperate bitches in heat.” She continued to alternate praise and dirty names as she wrapped them in a long black skirt. After a brief struggle to pull their tail through the hole for it she tied on a white apron with a massive bow.

Steve felt like her entire head might explode from the combined arousal and humiliation. Her nose felt like it glowed like a certain outcast reindeer’s. Both sisters were panting messes that were putty in their mistress’s hands as she turned them around and cupped their chins to look up at her.

“I’m having high tea with our guest in the fountain at one this afternoon. You are in charge of that. I bought everything you need, prepackaged. You may work on cleaning the manor as you see fit.” The mistress said, then gave one of the nipple clamps a flick, making Steph and Steve give a small needy squeak. “If one of these falls off, you will put it back on.” She held up the tweezers and slid them into the pocket of their apron. “Now, if I need you, I will buzz for you. Otherwise you are remain out of my sight. Tell me you understand.”

Mew… wuff… huff… It took them several moments to marshal their focus before the sisters to answered, “We understand mistress.

“Good. Go.” Tina stood up and crossed her arms, the eager grin ruining her stern posture.

Steph and Steve turned too fast and the chains jerked painfully on their lowest nipple, making them yip. They moderated their pace, walking from the room with careful steps. The clamps and the chains were heavy enough that gravity itself tugged on their breasts with every step, invoking a deep ache in each. Out Tina’s sight they allowed themselves to pant openly as they moved down the hallway, paws pressed on their hips to fight the temptation to massage their breasts. They reached the stairway when their nearly forgotten vibe came alive with an electric buzz. Crying out in surprise at the sudden pleasure that ended just a second too soon. It left them wanting even more. Slowly, carefully, they did an about face and walked back to the bedroom with short dainty steps.

Opening the door revealed Tina measuring a length of red rope against the still sleeping Angelica’s body length. “Girls,” she said without looking up. “I have decided that I wish to be served a ham for lunch at noon.”

“Yes mistress.” Steph and Steve answered, and carefully curtsied before leaving once again.

She buzzed them back three more times, letting them get a little closer to the kitchen, each time adding an item to her lunch order. Except for the last time when they opened the door to find her thrusting deeply into Angelica, her wrists and wings bound. Steph and Steve could only watch with burning envy as the feline yowled for more. Afterward, the Mistress informed them she had hit the buzzer by ‘mistake.’ 

When they finally reached the kitchen, dark spots on the marked their path. They clawed at the wall, tearing at the yellow paint in a vain effort to relieve their frustration. It helped a little, enough for them to at least conceptualize their tasks. Setting about preparing the tray helped more, their arousal waned some but pressure and weight of the clamps never let it fade. Steve imagined the taste of Tina's cock, devising ways she use her rough tongue to please their mistress. Steph didn’t talk either, both lost in their own individual fantasies.

So thick that fog that when they served lunch to Tina, they missed Angelica entirely until the mistress lifted her muzzle to suck at something over her head. She’d suspended Angelica from the ceiling, with red shibari rope that matched the color of her canine cock. Her udders and breasts hanging free and available.

Would the mistress be doing that to us after their shift? Steve thought, hoped desperately as they left the room. Afterward, they bustled as fast as the chains would allow them to prep for the afternoon tea. Hauling a small card table outside popped off several clamps when the chains caught the corner. The pinched nipples smarted terribly and had them whining for several minutes. That finally cleared their head. Reattaching them was a true trial, but the tweezers made it possible. First, Steve bent her long neck down over their breasts to holding clamp in her mouth. Then Steph used both paws, the hinge set in the webbing of the left one and the other pinching it near the tip. Using that, they could hold and pinch the clamp Steve held open. Placing the clamps on their sore nipples was a lot less pleasant than the first time, but the initial pain subsided quickly.

Finally resettled, they had to prepare for the table. They found a set of gold-rimmed china in the kitchen that looked perfect for the occasion but was so fragile looking. Concern and anxiety of failing the mistress combined to suppress their arousal as they focused on the task at hand. Stacks of plates and saucers were easy enough to transfer to the cart, the dainty tea cups they lifted one at a time. They set the kettle to boil and sighed with relief when they found the box of bagged green tea. The merciful mistress had not expected them to brew loose leaf! It was the packaging of the little tea cakes and sandwiches that had them blinking away tears of frustration. Blister packs and individual sealed foiled wrappers were not made for servants with big clumsy paws. After crushing several sandwiches, Steph whined in despair. Steve grabbed the handle of one of the long kitchen knives in her teeth and stabbed the packaging blindly. That at least opened a slit they could hook their claws into and rip the packages open. Aim needed work tho many of the cakes and a few sandwiches were skewered. They didn’t have time left for quality control and used a spatula to transfer the food onto the three-tiered platter.

“Shouldn’t we arrange it prettily?” Steph asked, as Steve piloted their body to push the cart.

“Yes but there’s no time.” Steve looked at the jumbled food and wanted to scream. They were the opposite of elegant, piled there and unsorted like children’s toys. Worse, some cakes were oozing out their cream fillings. The urge to arrange and sort them warred with a lifelong grappling with deadlines. “Good enough.” Steve said, “It's good enough for a maid without thumbs.”

“But. But.” Steph’s voice collapsed into a canine whimper.

“We’ll do better next time.” Steve lifted a paw to pat her sister’s head, who pouted as they push the cart outside onto the front porch. Then the pair of them frowned as they pondered the three stairs that prevented them from rolling the cart down to the pavement where they’d setup the table. Steve wanted to scream. They only had minutes to go until one and there was no way there be able to do this right. Worse, Madam Kymopoleia stirred, opening her golden eyes to watch them.

Their spine snapped rigid, and they thrust out their chest. The sudden movement pulled sharply on chains between their nipple clamps and poured needy warmth into their mix of anxious emotions. Yet Steph smiled broadly at the old sea witch while Steve blocky pantherine muzzle projected neutral professionalism. After all guest should never know the stresses of the staff.

“Just setting up for the Tea madam,” Steph said.  

“Course, carry on.” The octopus woman nodded to herself and settled back into her seat watching the pair out of the corner of her eye.

Steve pondered asking her to lift the cart down to the driveway for them but felt a flood of mortification chase the thought. That would be completely improper! Rude and unprofessional! Seeing no other option, they started ferrying the contents of the cart to the table. They tried to maintain their focus, prim and proper as mistress had said, but the stairs… oh, the stairs were absolute torture. Traveling up or down, they made their breasts heave, the clamps pull and more than the sensations of their pinched nipples, triggered memories of Tina’s cock and her promises to use it. Steve’s focus swam in lusty imaginings.

 

 

*****

 

Want more? Join my Patreon: https://patreon.com/MisterNibs

There you can read more chapters, vote on which scenes get illustrated and more!

 

12