A Game of No Hands Chapter 51
249 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Angelica’s mind stirred beneath the blissful thick fluff that weighed her down as she felt a change in the flow of milk from her teats. The green pasture she stood in wavered as the dream calves that suckled on each of her many teats suddenly grew even more ravenous, pulling with even more force than before. The magic flickered flaring up to try to answer this new challege, opening fresh flows of warm milk within her breasts but it wasn’t enough. It couldn’t keep up and the weight of pleasure that buried her began to eases. Taunt, stretched out skin suddenly had the tiniest bit of slack and twitched, causing ripples that rolled into waves of rising a falling pleasure. Then… her bull returned, filling her profoundly empty sex. No not the contours of her bill but warm squarish tip of her mistress probed her aching folds with a dominant thrusted.

She made a moo of joy as her Mistress’s iron grip squeezed her hips as the events leading up to this filtered through her awareness. Hearing the mistress’s animal laugh as she had entered the room and appearing in her wide field of vison unspooling a coil of green garden hose. How the maids had barked out their greeting.

“Soon pets. Soon pets.” She had urged them as she attached the hose to the rapidly filling tank, then fiddled with the control panels. That had been when the calves became truly ravenous. The mistress stepped down from the platform and stepped as if to go towards the room’s exit but paused, to take a heavy draw of air through her nose.

“Fuck it.” She exclaimed with a laugh. “You all smell so good.” With that she stepped over to where Steph and Stella lay, aligned her cock and slipped into Angelica’s waiting sex. 

The mistress pounded her with far more speed than faster than glass bull cock, strong arms lifting her weight from her udder to slap more fully against her, one smaller hand grabbing hold of the base of her tail for added guidance. 

The calm pasture that the magic whispered off dissolved as her body shuddered under the force of the impacts of the mistress’s muscular hips. Angelica bellowed as her the fluff in her head, melted into an ocean, its swelling waves tossing her from orgasm to orgasm. The room echoed with the steady slapping of the black sack against the pink wall of Angelica’s udder.

One by one Tina’s black nipples sprung a creamy leak and as she covered it with a milking cup, joining herself to the tank. Yet, her filling breasts did not swell over much, instead her breaths came in heavy snorts to through a broadening nose.

“You want a bull?” The Mistress grinned as her cock swelled, reaching deeper before stretching out Angelica’s pussy’s much as the milk had her breasts. Angelica bellowed out her ecstasy as she came with the force of stampede, her entire being shaking, quavering.

Tina did not let up, heavy horns extended from her skull as her entire frame thickened, her long tail slamming into the stalls behind her as it swatted back and forth.

“I’ll be. Hehehe. Your. Bull.” She grunted, driving herself deeper and deeper, the slap of her sack growing louder as heavy balls swelled within it, pounding on Angelica’s udder like a pair of mallets, the impacts rippling across its skin.

Two mismatched paws rose, capturing the swinging balls and squeezed them against the vibrating udder.

With a bellowing roar, Tina unleashed a torrent of cum inside Angelica, the hot seed whipping the waves into a whirlpool of bliss. Angelica screamed with all her strength but it only came out as the tiniest of moos. The sea of bliss slowly calmed.

Tina only breathed two ragged breaths before moving again. With a possessive snort, she leaned over Angelica, clapped her hands around her wide neck and drove her cock straight to Angelica’s womb.

“MmmMmoooo.” Angelica cried as she found herself tossed suddenly back into the milky sea of bliss. She floated upon it at first but as her mistress bred her, over and over again, she began to dip beneath its surface in to a dark ecstasy, loosing herself until the next flush of seed ran through her. Eventually even that fail to rouse her and she drifted.

Drifted seemingly forever.

 

A girlish giggle is the first thing that penetrates the darkness.

Then a voice. “Ooooh doesn’t look comfortable.”

“We better get some lotion for that.” 

“Be right back.”

The darkness rippled with an unpleasant thing… pain. A pulsing soreness.

Sharp cold pierced the darkness from the soreness and the entire world, the pleasant dark wobbled.

“Easy! Easy!” The voices cooed, “It will feel better. We promise.” 

A gentle tug, the cold soothed. She relaxed. 

Then it happened again and again. Each time the voices laughed and promised.

“Ooof I didn’t think black skin could turn red like that. Poor Princess.”

“I don’t think Princess is going to stick like you want it to Sister. Not unless the Mistress is in on it and she’s grumpy.”

“The mistress is always grumpy when she’s sick. That hasn’t changed one bit.” The voice giggled.

The mistress is sick? Worry bubbled in the darkness before stilling again.

“Oh oh! Look at her eyes!” The second voice whispered excitedly. “Are you coming back Angelica?”

“Mooooo.” The dull sound rolled through the endless blackness of subspace. Subspace, what was that?

“Guess not.” The first voice said. “She’s starting to look a little cat like again. See the nose is a little more triangular today.”

“Come on lets get the brush. She definitely likes that.”

Brush? The question hung there, a tremble of anticipation swept over her. And then a soft sweeping across her skin. Hard bristles penetrating her fur and creating a wonderful… breeze? Slowly, as the stroking continued, a rumble rose.

“Ooooh she’s purring! That’s a good sign!”

A happy bark made the dark flinch. “Yes, Mistress won’t be so worried now.”

“I’m gonna try something.”

“Don’t get her riled up,” The second voice warned. “Mistress said…”

“And right after she had us double team her cock.” The first voice giggled.

“But that was cleaning.” The second voice joined in on the tittering.

Stella and Steph. The names bubbled up as points of light in the dark.

Then, kisses. A sandpapery wetness stroked across a tender sport, triggering a rush of air, a snort. It continued, grooming across… a face, her face. Tender and careful with the strokes, felt good. Each lap held affection.

“Mmmmoooooeeew?” Angelica groaned as the darkness drained away and the rumbling grew. 

“Good kitty.”

Kitty? Not cow? Confusing flashed and she felt herself rising, reaching for comprehension. Needed help, “Muh-muh Mooostress?”

“We’ll get her. Hang on.” The touching stopped.

No! She forced the thought upwards and went with it. “Mmmnooow, mew pets!”

Colors, a blur of white and dark loomed over her. She inhaled their mixed scent and thrust herself at them.

“Oof!” They exclaimed, but their soft arms clapped around her while their lips and tongues showered her with kisses. “You’re back! That was fast.”

It wasn’t true though, it took a long time clasped in those arms for Angelica to slow pull herself out of the dark. They didn’t let go, they remained in touch, whispering to her or to themselves as Angelica put herself back together. They gave her time and didn’t rush her or chide as she reacquaint herself with her memories.

Aftercare. The word clicked into place as she snuggled. Steph and Stella were providing what she hadn’t in spades. It felt so wonderful to come back to herself like this. She couldn’t muster the slightest shred of anger against them despite her body being more cow than cat. Still possessing hooves and her multitude of teats were all red and painful to the touch. They lay within the Milking pen although the flooding had been cleaned up. Steph and Stella uniform struggled to contain their still swollen breasts and small cow horns curved up from their temples.

“Girls?” Tina’s pained voice called from the door. “You alright? You’re not responding to my buzzes.”

“Sorry mistress.” Steph said.

“We took it out.” Stella added. “Angelica’s waking up.”

“Really?” Tina snort laughed, then lurched into the room. Her bovine muzzle gritted in pain as she leaned heavily against the stalls for support. The bent horns that nearly reached as wide as her shoulders and she had to tilt her head to avoid hooking the timbers. Over her body she wore a bright blue dress, flowers had been woven into her mane and circled her neck.

“Mow?!” Angelica exclaimed when she saw the huge mistress in clear pain. “What happened to mew Moostress?”

“Hehehe-Nak!,” She chuckled as she reached the end of the corridor. “Your royal highness is fine, just sore. Next time you can pound me for hours and hours on end.” Groaning like a very old cow she levered herself down onto the floor and crossed her legs.

Angelica released a pained moo as she found her own hips to be tender as she stepped toward her misstress. Never the less, it did not stop her from dropping into Tina’s lap.

“Wait.” The maids warned to absolutely no avail.

Tina’s teeth ground together audibly as Angelica settled against her. While Tina had lost most of the bull’s additional bulk, Angelica’s bovine girth had yet to fade, making her almost Tina’s equal in sheer mass. Tina half hugged, half wrestled Angelica so she sat between her legs and not on them.

“Girls, please fetch me the clicker.” Tina grunted.

The maids exchange sly glances before both giggled into a single paw, “Maybe later. We’re not done grooming her.”

Tina’s muzzle raised up in surprise, her heavy brow furrowing “Did you just tell me no?! I thought you’re on the clock.”

“Oh we are Mistress!” Steph grinned, “We just changed who actually holds our leash today.”

“We’re the servants of the Princess today.” Stella smiled at Angelica, their tail wagging hopefully.

“Muuuoooo?” Angelica’s voice raised in pure confusion. “You made me your mooostress? But…”

“We’re keeping our promise.” Stella said with a firm nod.

“Well that and you weren’t in any condition to give us orders made it easy.” Steph added with a happy yip.

The pair dropped into a deep curtsy, “Regardless, for the next three hours we are at your service Princess/Angelica,” They said in unison, separating on the name. “We trust you to use us well.”

Blinking Angelica looked to Tina, eyes asking permission.

Tina rumbled with her own laughter, “It's not up to me. They're yours for the moment.”

She turned back to Steph and Stella who had not risen from their curtsy. “Mow have to mewser mew trufully?”

“In the manner of servants must answer their mistress truthfully.” They said with smirks appearing on their lips.

So thats a no, Angelica thought to herself. “How long has it been?”

They rose to stand at attention, their paws held adorably up infront of their chest. “We believe the Moo Juice magic lasted one or two days. We were the first to climb out of it yesterday morning. By that time your udder nipples had shrunk enough we could cram their tips into a milking cup. By noon we’d been drained enough to move around a bit.”

“We had to pee soooo bad.” Steph said.

After sharing a giggle, Stella continued, “Her Royal Highness collapsed in the afternoon. By that time you were still riding on your udders and breasts. This morning you were standing on paws and hooves. Its now transitioning towards late afternoon.”

“So their stunt cost us three or four days.” Tina snorted and flicked her ears. “We didn’t get any party prep done.”

Angelica nosed one of her hands and purred when it stroked her back. After a couple spine length pets she sighed, “Meounds like the meeen needs mowcare. Moooiads, brush the Moostress until she is a snickering moooddle. Mew mean puddle.”

“Yes Princess!” Steph and Stella answered, snatched up the big bristle brush they’d been using on Angelica and sprinted behind Tina. They attacked her mane first, running it down the length of her massive neck. Tina made light protests at first but quickly fell under the spell of the brush, her many limbs curling around Angelica and warming her. Tina moved only in response to the maids gentle instructions, slowly easing her out of her dress to reach more fur to brush. Once they had groomed Tina from head to tail tip, they wriggled into her embrace, placing themselves between her chest and Angelica. They shared a tender kiss with their current mistress.

Angelica couldn’t think of another order for them and simply enjoyed their hug with Tina’s. Before their had been bliss but this… this was pure happiness.

“Mew loves mew all.” Angelica murmured and closed her eyes. Not sleeping, no yielding of awareness, simply enjoying the moment for as long as it lasted.

 

*****

 

Want more? Join my Patreon: https://patreon.com/MisterNibs

There you can read more chapters, vote on which scenes get illustrated and more!

4