A Game of No Hands- Chapter 1
2.8k 5 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They say communication is the key to marriage. So, when Steve’s wife, Tina communicated that she wanted him, her and her girlfriend to form a thruple. He of course, understood the unspoken communication beneath the message that she really didn’t want to say. Make this work or I’m leaving your depressed ass entirely. 

Steve blinked and rubbed at his eyes as the tall woman poking tentatively at the contents of a frying pan slowly came into focus. A pink night gown clung to her thin figure, a lacy bow emphasizing her small perky breasts. For a panicked moment his hung over brain failed to produce her name but finally his neurons stopped beat themselves against the interior of his skull long enough to cough it up. 

“Morning Angelica.” He managed to croak and then felt brave enough to approach the breakfast bar and lever his chunky frame onto a stool.

“Hey.” Angelica answered with her soft voice. She pushed a lock of her dark curly hair out of her face and gave him tired smile. Perhaps Tina hadn’t given her much rest once they deposited his drunk ass in bed. “Interested in some breakfast?” She asked.

“You sure? Feeding me’s a slippery slope. Tina did that once and now she can’t get rid of me.” Steve tried to laugh but his scratchy throat turned it into a cough. Still, a little bit of hope sprouted in his heart. If Angelica felt comfortable wearing that in front of him maybe he hadn’t completely ruined things yet.

“That seems to be her usual tactic with both Dogs and Men.” Angelica scraped a spatula across a pan full of scrambled eggs as she chuckled.

“I’m not a dog.” Steve snapped but seeing Angelica’s raised eyebrow he quickly amended, “I don’t rate that highly to Tina.” He hoped that would soften the blow. His feelings about Tina and Dogs were wrapped in a complicated bundle of envy. She practically skipped out the door to attend her pack of clients. Their marriage hadn’t made her light up like that… in well, ever. 

“I wouldn’t feel bad about that,” Angelica soothed, “Nobody can really hold a candle to a dog on a walk. She never sees how right bastards some of them can be. Show them a blow dryer or a spray nozzle and you get to see much more teeth.”

Steve nodded, dog grooming sounded less fun than walking a pack of poodles. “So where is our intrepid Queen?”

Angelica shrugged, “Taking herself for a walk? She said she had a lead on something that we’d all enjoy.”

“Uh oh.” Steve laughed and then heaved a sigh. “Listen I’m sorry I messed up last night. Taking care of me… wasn’t on the agenda.”

Silence stretched as Angelica dished up two portions of breakfast.  Finally Angelica said, “It wasn’t just you last night. Your wife’s super cute on the dance floor but that club, it was a lot of mixed stuff for me.”

“What do you mean?” Steve asked as his stomach howled for the bacon.

“I’ve made a lot of mistakes in clubs, including meeting my ex-husband in one.” Angelica spoke her recent ex-husband’s name with a flat tone. Steve only knew the barest outlines of their relationship but the two had been separated for years. There had been lots of issues, Angelica’s transition had been a large one.

“Ah.” Steve acknowledged as she slid a plate of bacon and eggs in front of him.

“Okay that will be one sucking of my cock.” She said, her mouth blossoming into a grin.

Steve gave small surprised noise and jerked his up to stare at her face in a vain attempt to determine if she was kidding or not. That was what they here for but that was… forward. 

Angelica continued to smile and Steve felt his cheeks heat.

“Heh. You do have a wonderful blush.” Chuckling to herself she turned back to the stove to dish up herself a portion.

Still feeling unsure Steve dug into the food with a mumbled thanks and prayed his stomach didn’t rebel. The greasy food hit the spot On finishing it he leaned back and found Angelica watching from one seat down, with quizzical expression on her face, her own breakfast only half eaten. There was a shine in her dark eyes. Her black hair fell over the shoulders of her pink nighty in a gorgeous way.

“You’re very pretty this morning.” Steve blurted.

Her face lit with a smile, “Wow feeding you does work! I guess it is that easy!”

Instantly, Steve felt his cheeks heat as he sputtered, “I mean you were attractive last night too!”

She laughed but not unkindly. “You’re cute Steve.”

Cute? That only made Steve blush harder. He wasn’t cute, well, except Tina sometime thought so, before he’d gained a hundred pounds. He fumbled for something to say when the front door opened. The house had an open floor plan with the kitchen, dining and living area all in one very large longish room. A hallway from the middle of it, in the dining area led a foyer where the staircase and front entrance were located. From this hallway Tina strode, hefting an aged brown box a little bigger than a toaster over her head. Tina herself stood a head shorter than Steve’s slightly above average height. Bright red hair, tied in a ponytail, an oversized Zelda hoodie hid most of her curves and yoga pants showed her well-toned legs.  

“Dun dee DAaaa!” She proclaimed, spinning in place, “I have returned and the weekend is saved!”

Steve squinted up at the box, it had old timey black lettering across its weathered surface. It read: No Hands. A game for adult enjoyment. (A Magically Enhanced Experience.) Then within a nearly rubbed out splash of red: Part of the Golden Card series. None of text was particularly illuminating, and he took a step back. Magical items pre-eighties regulation could be dangerous. Angelica stood her ground but looked at the short redhead with open skepticism.

“Did it need saving?”  Steve found himself asking. 

Her cheer cooled turned into glare from her cool blue eyes that summoned up all the numerous things that had gone wrong last night.

Steve winced. “We just had a nice breakfast.”

“He told me I’m pretty.” Angelica added.

Tina sagged a bit with a sigh as she set the box on the dining table. “We all agreed we wanted to do more than hang out this weekend. Since dancing and drinking didn’t work. I figure we try something more structured.” She patted the game, “One of my streaming buddies said there’s nothing better than a game of No Hands to promote intimacy.” 

Angelica took a bite of egg. “This like using foreplay dice you like so much?”

Spiders of embarrassment were crawling up Steve’s neck. Tina had never used those with him. Since they’d opened up their marriage, the number of times they’d had sex could be counted on one hand.  Even those times he’d had difficulty finishing. Most nights it was difficult to do anything other than watch TV after coding for nine hours.

“Kinda? But way more involved. I’ve only got an inkling of how it works.” Tina said, not seeming to notice Steve’s flush. “It’s supposedly intense but different every time. Especially if you can get a copy that charged its magic for a few years.” She blew some dust from the cover. “This copy’s been sitting in a storage unit for at least a decade.” 

She lifted the box’s top. Both Steve and Angelica approached hesitantly to look inside. Eight decks of cards were arranged in a circle around a much large deck in the middle. The Central deck had to same text as the outside of the box, but each of the surrounding decks were labeled with animal. The choices were: Dog, Cat, Dragon, Hyena, panther, Deer, fox and bear. Flipping over the top of the box revealed a single line of instructions.

To Start: All Players Select their decks, sit at a table and place the main deck between them.

“Huh.” Tina commented, plucking up the Hyena deck and found it to be thin, maybe ten cards. The last card on the bottom was blacked out. An attempt separate them proved futile, the cards stuck together as if glued. Placing it back in to its slot she grabbed the central deck and turn it over. A golden card sat on the bottom. This wasn’t black, typewriter style text declared: To the winner, the boons will be granted.

“Holy fuck.” Steve gasped when he saw it. “Is that for real?”

Tina stared at the card. “I-I dunno.”

“You could do alot with one of those.” Angelica’s voice had a hushed awe. Boons were the closest thing that human magic could get to wishes. One could make you instantly wealthy, rewrite a portion of your life or permanently instill a person or object with magical powers.

Rumor was, the largest Internet company Wootgle had been started with the help of a major boon of some kind.  Steve’s mind drifted to what sort of code he could create with a boon on his side. Maybe he could crack the mystery of spell code or some other technical miracle. What to pick though? His hand reached out and snagged the dog deck. He laughed to himself. “Now Tina will have to help me win.” 

“Pssh.” Angelica plucked up the panther deck, “Not if I eat you first.” 

“Hey hey wait a minute.” Tina said, waving off Angelica’s hand from the main deck. “I’m not playing a high stakes sexy game while wearing yoga pants. Change and shower first.”

Steve suddenly tasted the remains of last night in his mouth and hastily agreed.  Angelica muttered something about cold feet but agreed to the delay. The big house had more than enough bathrooms to accommodate three showers at once.

He made it back downstairs first, wearing a pair of tiger print boxers and his cozy blue robe to ward off the chill. He froze in the doorway to the dining area; the oblong dining table had been replaced with a much smaller square one in the precise same style. Three chairs waiting for them, each with their chosen decks with a small token beside them. In the center of the table sat the main deck, its glossy card back shining beneath the white light of the chandelier.

“Uuh,” Steve scanned the room for anyone who might jump out and declare this to be a weird practical joke.  The air seemed to have a barely noticeable shimmer to it.  The game had placed the dog cards across from the panther cards with the Hyena cards in the middle to his left. Cautiously he crossed the room and eased himself into the designated chair to wait. Examining the token next to his cards, it had an arrow printed on it.  Idlely he rolled it between his fingers until he heard the squeak of the stairway. Tina appeared, dressed in matching scarlet red panties and bra that perfectly matched her hair that cascaded just past her shoulders. Steve smiled appreciatively as she shimmied her wide hips playfully.

“Couldn’t wait to set it up?” She giggled.

“Nuh uh. I didn’t touch it.” Steve shrugged. “It was like this when I came downstairs.” 

Her playful expression clouded to a worried frown as she hurried up to her seat. “Oh funny, stick me with the hyena Steve.”

“You picked it, not me.” Steve protested, showing his hands.

“I just picked it up to look at it.” Tina grabbed at the thin deck of cards in front of her, but they remained adhered to the table. “Oh come on!”

“No backsies I guess?” Steve laughed into his fist.

With a frustrated huff she sat down in her chair. 

Steve didn’t say, Hey this was your idea. But he thought it loud enough that she gave him a glare. He responded with a leer of his own. “I think it might fit. You certainly laugh like a hyena when you stream sometimes.”  

“I do not!” A flush filled Tina's cheeks as her entire body stiffened. 

“True…” Steve allowed bobbing his head back and forth, “It's more of a cackle.”

“A cackle!” Tina exclaimed. Her eyes dipped to the cards in front of Steve, “Well, you’re a uh,”

Steve’s grin widened, “A what?” Baiting her had always been fun. 

Tina forced the words out, “A… Needy Bitch! You always want something!”

“Oh, is that it? That all you got?” Steve laughed off the light sting of the insult. It wasn’t entirely untrue but his imagination busily conjured up far worse things to call himself.

“Is everything alright down there?” Angelica called from upstairs. 

Tina narrowed her eyes at her husband and mouthed, “I’ll get you later.” Before calling back. “We’re fine, old married couple here. Come on down.”

“Okay… Here I come.” Angelica’s voice wavered a bit before proceeding slowly down the stairs, the floor boards announcing each step. Both Tina and Steve gasped when she stepped around the banister and into their view. All white, a lace corset encased her torso and narrowed her waist, Victorian style stocking, complete with straps and garters. Sparkly high heels forced her hips to sway as she tottered toward them, swinging her not small bulge in the panties.

A nervous smile grew wider with a bit of satisfaction as she closed the distance, “You like it then?”

“Girl, you are making me feel really under dressed.” Tina frowned down at her comparably plain underwear.

“Uh yeah. Wow.” Steve swallowed to make sure his tongue had not escaped his mouth. “You lean into the angel in Angelica real well.” He said, while tightening his robe around his own body.

“Thank you. I love this corset, makes me feel like a little less of a bean pole.” She laughed, almost a titter as she took her seat. “As our first time Steve, I figured you appreciate the extra effort.” 

Steve nodded rapidly and wondered if she’d been wearing that beneath her dress last night.

“Now how’s this work?” Angelica adjusted her corset and eyed her cards. “Punk Panther? Is this a different deck?”

“Nnnn…” Steve trailed off, noticing the title of his own cards now read: Husky Maid. “The hell?”

“Oh my gawd!” Tina busted out with a loud cackle, “Heee! Hehehe! Yeen Queen!?”

“Already getting into character I see.” Steve said.

Tina cut off her laugh. “Don’t you start. What you get.” She leaned over the table to peer at Steve’s pile and her eyes lit. “Husky maid!” She nearly squealed. “Oh, thats so adorable!”

Movement on the table distracted Steve from lodging his protest as the top card of the flipped itself over. 

“Oh!” Tina flinched, “I guess we’re starting.” She moved to read the card.

“Welcome No Hands! The game where everything changes, sometimes even the rules! The game consists of three rounds, each consisting of three turns. At the end of each round a challenge will be issued, complete the challenge to earn points toward victory! Each turn, you’ll flip over the top card of your deck. The first turn of each round your own card will be automagically applied to the deck’s owner. Do that now.”

Tina sat back in her chair and took a deep breath. “Okay, here we go. Do it on three.” 

_______________________________________________

A Game of No Hands is my massive webnovel detailing a threesome's sexy adventure with body twisting, mind altering card game. New chapters are posted weekly on #TFtuesday. It is being illustrated by the fantastic fox, Krim Hue. 

Want more? Join my Patreon: https://patreon.com/MisterNibs

There you can read more chapters, vote on which scenes get illustrated and more!

 

49