A Game of No Hands Chapter 37
479 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Did you have a wonderful time in slutty imagination land?” Steph cooed, “Hate to interrupt, but it's time for slutty reality. Do you hear that?”

Steve’s cheeks flushed with warmth, joining with the heat that filled their torso and the needy itch that made it difficult to stand still. “That d-d-damn perfume.” She stuttered before cocking her head to focus on the distance crunch of wheels over gravel.

It certainly sounded like the same car. Similar size at least.

Would the same handsome guy brave the house a second time? Their tail gave hopeful wags.

When the same compact car nosed through the gate, Steve let out a joyful bark. It was him! He came back! Their tail lent a happy wiggle to their body as the car circled the fountain a bit more hesitantly than last time. Steve and Steph remained on the porch until it came to a complete stop. Steph and Steve bounced down the steps as the passenger side window rolled down. They put their elbows on the windowsill and leaned in, giving him a good view down their top as their tail waved behind them.

“Hiiiiiya!” Steph sang.

“Hey there pizza man.” Steve greeted the man inside the car in a lower, more intimate tone. The man stared back, gulping as if here attempting to swallow his tongue. He bore the same handsome features, although the blond beard had gone a little scraggily. The interior of the car smelled strongly of him, pizza of all flavors, and just a tiny hint of the musk he’d acquired during his last visit.

“Y-your real then?” He asked with a slight tremble in his voice.

Steph winked, “If we’re dreams, then we’re a real nice one.”

He gave a little nervous laugh, before glancing back over his shoulder as if to make sure they were alone. “That is, very true. You two are…” His eyes got stuck on their cleavage. “… really nice. I, uh, didn’t catch your names last time.”

“I’m Steph!” Steph nearly barked and cheek nudged her sister. “And this is-”

“Stella!” Steve cut her off with a sharp smile.

Steph’s eyes widened in surprise before her face developed a serious case of smug.

“Just with him.” Steve, now Stella whispered out of the corner of her mouth.

“I’m Tony.” The pizza man admitted.

“What a wonderful name.” Steph cooed, “See… Stella, it's like a proper date. Now all we need is a little entertainment.”

“Oh let me get your pizza.” Tony popped open his door and climbed out of the car.

Stella giggled as they followed toward the rear of the car. “What do you have in mind?” The pair let him open the trunk unmolested but as he ducked inside to open the insulated bag they moved close pressing their hips to his thigh. He paused.

“I dunno,” Steph drawled, “Maybe fox boi II, the sequel. I sure that’s even better than the first time.”

Tony made a little gulping noise and his hands shook a little as he withdrew the pizza. “That was real too? Wasn’t it?”

His untucked shirt had slid up his back a little and exposed a sliver of tanned skin. Stella placed a pad against his spine and gave it a rub. “Did someone enjoy having a tail?”

“Grrrk!” His back went ridged.

“It was a such a nice tail too. Soft and fluffy.” Stella said as they continued to stroke their soft pad up and down his spine.

Steph one upped her by reaching between his legs and pressing on the stiff rod they found within his pants. A little shiver went through him.

“But he does have your favorite part sister, a nice, hard bone.” Steph giggled as the pair stepped back.

Tony stood, a sheen of sweat coated his rosy cheeks and his nostrils flared he fought to control his breathing. His large hands were crushing the sides of the pizza box. Stella wondered if they were laying it on too thick, but watching him get all flustered added a thrill on top of their needy body.

“Y-your pizza. Miss.” He stuttered.

Did that mean he’d didn’t want to play? Or were they just being too aggressive? Steve gave a little pout as they took the box from him. Turning, Stella intended to walk to the pizza to porch with maximum hip swing but Steph impelled them backwards, pressing them up against him.

“We understand if you don’t want to play right now,” Steph said while wiggling their bottom against him.

“But let us show you where you can bury your bone.” Stella laughed at her terrible innuendo and they stepped away. Trotting quickly to the porch they set the pizza down, bending over far more than necessary, their short skirt hiding nothing of their swollen spade. Glancing over their shoulders, they saw Tony hadn’t budged from the spot, still locked between want and doing the wise thing. Stella understood, a cute two headed dog girl offering herself up would have been outside the range of Steve’s imagination too. Not only that, playing with them had consequences that would follow him out of here. He needed a little help to get over the hump.

With a final wiggle, they turned, pouncing him with a playful bark. Hugging him tightly, they looked up at him with identical mischievous mania glowing in their eyes.

“What do you think of our bone hole Tony?” Steph asked.

“Its… uh not human.” Tony swallowed.

“Do you wanna touch it?” Stella asked.

“Y-yeah. I do.” Tony nodded.

“We’re so glad you came back to play with us.” Steph said as they press upward to kiss at his neckline. “We were afraid you wouldn’t come.”

“Its so hazy, I-I convinced myself you couldn’t be real.” He panted, then moaned as the pair of them bent him down and nibbled up either side of his neck. Steph found his lips first then traded off to Stella without giving him a chance to breath.

“This time you know what were going to do to you. You’ll remember everything. It will last longer, go farther. You gonna love it our little foxy boi.” Steph whispered.

“Foxy boi?” He gasped as Stella released him, only for the pair of them to plant his nose between their breasts. They held him there as he struggled but he quickly subsided, his hands falling on their hips. One slipping down their thigh, fingers threading through the fur, mumbling as he went. “Soft, your soft.” Then they reversed, threading upwards until they grasped the folds of their spade.

Whining with approval as his fingers gently explored their sex and strayed up inside them the sisters release their quarry. His blue eyes were half lidded with the haze of lust.

“Ready to play with us?” Stella asked.

An eager nod answered her.

“Undo your pants Foxy.” Steph instructed.

His fingers left their sex to unbutton his pants and as soon as the tight waistband of his jeans fell away, their tentacles extend from beneath their skirt. They peeled back the underwear and one swiftly coiled around his cock. Stella cut off his grunts and moans with a kiss, adoring the way his beard ticked her chin and lips. Led by his lips and cock, they pulled him toward the shade of the plum tree. His pants fell further down his legs with every step. Tina and Angelica waited on either sides of a silver circle. At each compass point, a rounded rod protruded from the ground. Although only two were visible. Angelica ground her hips over the west and Tina sat cross legged over the east pole, her femcock proud and dribbling. At the circle’s center, piles of plums sat sorted by shape, ears, feminine symbols and long ones that looked like tails if you squint.

“Start in the center, then move him to north and you to south when I tell you.” Angelica said, then her tongue resume hanging just over her bottom lip.

Steph nodded, they steered Tony into the edge of the circle and after breaking the lips lock, flung themselves down onto all fours. Their tail waved invitingly as they presented their readiness to Tony.

“Come and bury your bone!” Stella sang.

The pizza guy needed to further encouragement. He staggered into the circle, tripped over his pants, and fell down to his knees. Grabbing hold of the fluffy tail prevented him from falling. Then he used it as a lever to drive his cock into the center of their spade. Stella and Steph lips made twin O shapes as he penetrated them. Choking up on their tail so his fingers were interlocked around its base, he thrust in earnest, the impacts rippling out over Stella and Steph’s body.

“Harder Foxy!” Steph cried.

“Faster Foxy!” Stella echoed as they reach out toward a pile of the pointy eared plums, scooped out several and crushed them beneath their pads. Sparking arcs of energy travel up their arm, danced across their back and leaped into Tony’s hands. Black fur blossomed across the skin of his fingers. Veins shined pink beneath the skin of his arms and neck. His thrusts slowed as his ears unfolded into large pointed cups and moaned with relief.

“Faster!” Stella and Steph chorused as they slammed their paw down into the entire pile of long thin plums, crushing nearly half. This energy flashed beneath the pair, zipping among their nipples before leaping into Tony’s swinging balls.

Crying out, he bent over Stella and Steph’s fuzzy rump as the energy made his spine glow through the surface of his skin. Letting go of the tail, he seized handfuls of fur at their hips and redoubled his speed. The pair of them sang doggy yoodles of bliss. While he didn’t penetrate nearly as far either Tina or Angelica the sheer impact provided more than enough sensation. They loved the way his fingers gripped them tighter and tighter. When his ragged breath began to hitch, they clamped down, forcing him to slow, push harder with longer strokes. Inside, they felt him taper and rhythmic pulling at their outer most walls as a small knot bulged out from the base of his cock. Would he get big enough to knot them properly? Stella wondered as she clenched around him even more.

He yipped. Then, straining, he thrust in deeply as his length. Quivered once and with a soft cry shot a stream of cum into their depth. At the same instant, a shockingly loud Foosh! Rushed through the air.

Stella glanced over her shoulder see Tony panting with a long tongue protruding between sharpened canines. Gloves of black fur coated his hands before fading to orange-red as it traveled up his arms and disappear beneath the sleeves of his t-shirt. Large fuzzy ears protruded from the sides of his head and reddish fuzz cover all the skin his beard hadn’t covered. Yet, most gloriously, were the tails. Twin fox tails, each thicker than the man’s waist, swished from side to side behind Tony.

“Keep it going.” Angelica whispered from outside the circle, hugging her own thick tail and grinding on her rod. “Its coming.” Across the way Tina pumped her own shaft by squeezing it between two enormous fingers. The moonsilver circle around them pulsed with soft pink glow.

“My tail. My tails?” Tony gasped as he slipped out Stella and Steph grip.

“Not done huh?” Steph whispered, reaching out toward the still untouched pile of femmy plums and spread the digits of their paw. On the pads, they felt no warmth precisely but a radiance of sorts. Then Steph did something, a pull or a push but not with a muscle something else that Stella had never noticed before. Every single plum in the pile burst, spraying not juice but energy. It lashed out into them, raced up their arm and stopped there, crackling next to their lungs. No not stopped, held.

Stella looked to Steph, she wore a smile shining with awe and pride. Their eyes locked, with the tiniest of nods, Steph told her sister, Your turn.

Doing as Steph had, Stella reached out toward the animal plums and flexed that same not muscle that she had. As before, they burst, releasing their magic to them. Stella held on to it in their chest. Two separate and distinct pools of magic floated within them, but that wasn’t all. The magic’s radiance illuminated the cards that gathered around their heart. Steph could almost touch them.

No time to waste though. The magic pulsed with an urgent need and squirmed in their grip. They turned to find Tony sitting on the ground, dazedly petting one of their fluffy tails.

“I knew it!” Stella exclaimed as they hopped around behind Tony and embraced him. “You missed your tail.”

“Its soft.” The tail flicked back behind her where it coiled around its twin. Tony’s fox ears flick anxiously. “I wanna be soft.”

Stella and Steph hooked a claws onto the shoulder straps of their dress and pulled it off over their heads, exposing the rose red multi bra that cupped each of their royally perky breasts.

“So many.” Tony stared at them with dreamy wonder.

They shook their torso, jiggling the breasts. “Come and play with us more.” Steph said.

Tony yipped at the invitation. Springing forward he kissed first Steph and then Stella. The magic flowing along their tongues. Stella savored the sharpening of his teeth and pulled at his lengthening tongue. His muzzle was halfway formed when he broke from her lips to kiss his way down to their breasts. Nosing their left top most breast, he took the fabric in his teeth. First, gently freeing the thick pink nipple with a gentle pull, he lapped at it a few times before suckling delicately upon it. Sparks arced on his lips as magic out of the huskie girls and into him. The short hair poured forth from his scalp into long wavy locks that shined in the stray sunbeams that pierced the tree’s foliage.

Steph and Stella gave a whining sigh of appreciation as Tony moved on to lavish the same attention on each of their nipples, drawing a new gift from each. His muzzle grew long and narrow, the broadness of his build waned to a lithe athleticism and the thick fingers that stroked their sex thinned. By the time Tony reached the lowest of the pair’s breast, orange red fur covered new curves and pair of breasts had swelled out from his chest.

“Smell so good.” Tony breathed as finished suckling from the tenth tit before shifting to lick at Steph and Stella’s spade. Each lick and suckle had built the need between their loins and now that the fox had finally reached it they cried out with relief.

“Please!” Opening their thigh wide, they begged, “Come on Foxy! Take us please.”

Tony lapped aggressively along the spade swollen lips but Steph and Stella felt the thin tongue as feather light teasing. They whined.

“More!” Stella begged, “Please!”

“Inside! Our clit’s inside the lips.” Steph panted. “Please play with it Foxy!”

Fingers fluttered around their opening, probing, searching for the little nub of flesh that once been Steve’s cock. The ground trembled beneath their paws and in the dark of Stella’s eyelids she saw a burning light. It grew larger by the second, like an on-coming train in a dark tunnel. The nexus was coming!

“Hurry!” Stella called out. Tentacles sprang out from their hiding spots, wrapped around Tony’s head and pulled.

Tony yipped as their muzzle plunged into the spade and let out muffled note of protest. “Mmmph!”

“Lick now!” Steph instructed.

Hestiantly, a thin tongue threaded up through their crevices. The girls entire body bucked as need blossomed into pleasure. They howl out encouragement to Tony.

Taking that positive feedback Tony gripping their knees and drove his muzzle deeper. His tongue flicking in and out like a humming bird drinking nectar, its tip tickling the pair’s cervix as the nose pressed against their buried clit. Totally different from the stretch of a cock the fox’s tongue pleasured without stretch, its light touch pushing them towards organism on a bed of feathers. Yet the fall afterwards was no less steep. They came with gush of juices and sparks as the last bit of the magic they held passed to the fox.

Tony tried to swallow it down, but the flood drove him out, snorting and shaking the wet from his face. Blinking clarity enter his eyes as they crossed slightly, looking at the black nose at the end of his muzzle.

“Oh my!” He exclaimed in a breathy high voice as gaze fell on her now delicate black furred hands. “I’m-Aaaaaiiii!” He screamed as cock his suddenly erupted. The last bit of magic arching along its length. Tony’s back arched and as he clutched at his small breasts. A thin stream of cum fountained six inches up before bowing to gravity. It lasted a few seconds before faltering. Tony sagged, sucking in a breath with a soft gasp.

“Steve and Steph! Get her to the north point.” Angelica spoke with urgency.

 

*****

 

Want more? Join my Patreon: https://patreon.com/MisterNibs

There you can read more chapters, vote on which scenes get illustrated and more!

18