Chapter 6
219 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Ciel rests his head atop Atlas’ head. The warmth from Ciel’s body and the weight of his head bring a sudden sense of reality to him. Atlas stares dazedly ahead of him, and then slowly closes his eyes. He can feel the warmth behind him. He can hear Ciel’s steady breath and beating heart. He can smell a scent that is very unique to Ciel.

 All of these things are reality.

 This sudden and shocking realization finally hits him. And it makes him immensely happy. Atlas brings one of Ciel’s hands to his face. He stared at the palm, slowly feeling it. The hand is smooth yet rough. It is soft yet strong. It is a hand he made. It is a hand that he always imagined.

 Atlas brings Ciel’s hand to his face and slowly leans onto it. The palm rests gently atop Atlas’ face. The slow beating heart behind him starts to pump faster.

 Atlas rests his hand atop the one touching his face and clutches Ciel’s free hand. He slowly moves his head back and forth, snuggling into Ciel’s broad palm.

 Ciel let’s out a hoarse sigh at seeing Atlas’ actions. He can feel the immense care Atlas feels for him. He can feel the immense love in everything Atlas does to him.

 Ciel puts his nose atop Atlas’s hair and takes a deep breath. The special scent of Atlas fills his mind and body. The scent is beautiful and so alluring, and it is all of his.

 Ciel puts force into the hand that’s resting atop Atlas’ cheek, and uses it to grip his face. He slowly turns Atlas to face him.

 The two stared deeply into each other’s eyes. Atlas’ face begins to redden, and a faint hope for something to come appears in his eyes. Ciel notices this and decides to make the hope come true.

 Ciel puts his lips atop Atlas’.

 It is a chaste kiss.

 A kiss that asks for nothing more.

 A kiss that is only done to fufill a faint hope.

 The soft touch that falls upon Atlas’ face causes his mind to go blank with happiness. But he soon realizes his mistake, returns the kiss.

 Ciel is stunned, like Atlas, he too became stunned by the sheer joy of just this simple kiss.

 Ciel slowly closes his eyes and pushes the kiss and deepens it. They enter a new territory.

 Atlas follows suit and repeats Ciel’s actions. He is still learning the ways to kiss, but every time he practices. It feels just right, and he has only practiced with Ciel so far. Perhaps, it is because of Ciel.

 Ciel tentatively reaches out his tongue in between each kiss. He moves it forward and wraps it around Atlas’ small and very tasteful tongue. He savors it. He enjoys it. And he wants to devour everything.

 Atlas repeats Ciel’s actions. His face turning a shade brighter due to the imminent arousal he is beginning to feel. Atlas’ actions excite Ciel even more. And he frantically sucks upon Atlas’ tongue and lips.

 After a couple more moments, the two who can never be apart, separate. They lean their heads on each other’s. Their foreheads are pressed against each other’s, and a faint sweat gleams across their faces. They each take deep breaths, trying to calm down the excitement.

 “Atlas, kissing you is like starfire, and it gives birth to my everything. It is like the sun to the plants. It is an energy I need. And only you can give it to me.” Ciel says in between deep breaths while he is staring straight into Atlas’ eyes.

 “Mhm.” Atlas’ eyes shake with a noticeable shyness. And he can only mutter out a simple sound in reply, but the meaning is very clear. He too felt that the kiss was like starfire. A burning energy that courses through him and gives him life. Like the sun to the flowers.

 “Haah.” Ciel takes a deep breath and holds Atlas close.

 Atlas wants to explore this new world, and to look around. But, right now, and for the past several days, he has been feeling ever so satisfied. He doesn’t want to move away from Ciel, never ever.

 Ciel echoes his thoughts, and hugs Atlas closer. The love the two feel for each other is great and deep. The smallest actions, the smallest look, the smallest thoughts are all heard and seen by the other. They can understand one another without even uttering a sound.

 When someone loves another, and the love is true and real. A love can produce such effects. Ciel has known Atlas and been with him for many years, as does Atlas. These thoughts are not so simple that they can be defined and concluded by words and ideas such as, “Of course, I know Ciel. I made him.”, “Of course I know Atlas because I came from him.”

 The thoughts and feelings between the two can never be defined so simply. When Atlas first imagined Ciel in his past world, their interactions were simple and harmonious. They argued and laughed like any other two people.

 But, if this was all imagined, then how is it real?

 It is real because Ciel is real.

 The answer is obvious, there is no more questioning the idea of whether it is real or not. All that matters is the here and now. And now, Ciel is real. And he is here now.

 Within Ciel’s embrace, Atlas looks up and all he sees is Ciel’s chin.

 “We should start moving, hah.” Atlas says with a light laugh. It has been about a week now since Atlas and Ciel first met.

 “Mmmm. I guess we should.” Ciel replies after thinking for a bit, but he doesn’t release his hold of Atlas.

 “If you don’t let me go, how will we move?” Atlas let’s out a low laugh.

 “Well, we can fly can’t we?” Ciel says quietly.

 “... oh yea! I can! But… can you fly?” Atlas asks curiously. Ciel is made from a very hard and heavy metal. It should be impossible for him to fly.

 “Uh. I don’t actually know. Let me try.” Ciel says comfusedly and he soon tries to figure out how to fly.

 He looks down at the boy in his arms. He can see the spirit energy that is forever present within his body, and he concludes as such, ‘So, spiritual energy can be used for flight?’

 After having such a thought, Ciel begins to circulate spiritual energy throughout his body, and soon a weightlessness overtakes him.

 Atlas didn’t need to think about flight, he could just do it. So once Ciel started to float and become weightless, he followed suit, and became weightless as well.

 Curious and confused about the uses of spiritual energy, Ciel holds Atlas close and the two begin a slow flight through the forest. They are high above the trees and the sight is spetacular.

 “Wow! Ciel! Look at us! We’re flying haha!” Atlas shouts happily.

 “Mhm.” Ciel nods.

 “Wait a second! I don’t want to fly, it’s too noticeable and shocking. Let’s just float around the forest. And through the trees. Haha. I can phase through stuff now! It’s like I’m a ghost, yet not a ghost!” Atlas explains quickly, while tugging at Ciel’s hand and pulling him down.

 A Spirit’s body is indeed ghost like, but they can never be confused with one another’s. This faint idea was reasesrched by one particular researcher who had an affinity for the dead and a curiousness to the spirits. And he noted in his research as such:

 “It is a curious thing isn’t it? The body of spirit is like a ghosts. This question has been asked by many people for ages, yet no one has ever conducted a research in pursuit of such an answer. Until today! I have been able to study and answer this question that have plagued the minds of many people!

 I happened to be able to come across a very generous spirit, who allowed me to asks him some questions and allowed me to perform tests on him. This Spirit was quite like me. He was curious and sought answers! Oh it is of such an honor of mine to be able to speak with the great Spirit of Knowledge!

 Rumors abound that he has amassed an enormous collection of history and knowledge of kingdoms in the long past.

 I happened to have encountered him while he too was conducting an experiment. He was curious as to wether a ghost could be classified as a Spirit. Since the two shared so many similarities!

 What a wonder! Our research coincided and we began to work together! We went to the rotted and decayed Kingdom of Ricorrio, now called, Death Plains. After the kingdom fell and the land was ruined, this place became home to an enormous number of the undead type of creatures.

 Creatures who have long left this world yet somehow or another, they choose to remain.

 Me and Olphy, the great Spirit’s name (we are on a first name basis!), placed a multitude of traps once we were in the Death Plains. And we stayed and waited, and observed.

 It took a long time, but after gathering data from a multitude of ghost monsters. We both came to the same conclusion! A ghosts body, unlike a Spirit’s, is filled with magical power, instead of spiritual energy.

 The answers we both got was due to the rare properties and distinctions of both forms of energy.

 But what really added to my research was how the similarities between the two energies were so close. It was like as if they were siblings!

 But what makes them different?

 

      -Justin Tine, a Spirit Researcher, concludes on 2281, Magical and Spiritual energy are very similar.”

 

 

___

Authors Note: 

  OH MY GOD! Wow! I was on youtube and I saw this cute Asian gay couple ACT ALL CUTE. It made me feel so much inspiration! Ah~ BL makes me want to make more BL. 

8