My crush has a crush on me?
17 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Hi! this is my first book. please give me your support.

 Chapter -1

"Oh my god he is coming”   

“Noah”

“NOAH” “NOAH”   “NOAH”   

“He is so handsome” 

“how come some is so handsome at the same time good at everything” 

“he is perfect”

 

             This is a daily occurrence in our school and most of the girls in our school have a crush on Noah smith or fangirling over him. On the other hand most of the boys admire him and take him as an idol or are jealous over him because he is perfect in everyone’s eyes.

 

               Even in mine too. I mean he is so good at everything and a fast learner so he can do anything. And an idol student in teachers’ eyes too. And he is so handsome and his dazzling blue eyes can captivate any person in this world.

 

“i want to be his girlfriend”

“Me too he is so handsome”

“Yeah i think today he is more handsome than other days”

 

               And I also want to be his girlfriend but will my dream come true? Maybe I hope so. “Cleo, come here” I turned to the other side where my name was shouted . “Why” “oh look at this” she gave me her phone. And there’s a photo of Noah looking at something while smiling but where was he looking at like that? “He was looking at you,” Amelia said, looking at me with a smug look. “What? That's impossible. Don’t you remember what happened and how come he is looking at me but also while smiling.” “ Olivia said she saw it in her own eyes and took a photo. I think he likes you like you.” 

  

             I know that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard but why do I feel hope even when I know at the end of the day the only thing I will feel is hurt but still I feel there's hope. “What are you talking about remember, how he insults me in front of everyone?” 

I was talking with Olivia about our upcoming test in the break time and someone with a deep tone called my name. Without even looking  I could say that was Noah.i stood up and turned to the other side and there he was still looking handsome as ever and looking at me. 

“You are Cleo?” 

“yeah” 

He gave me a letter and instantly I knew that was my love letter which I left in his locker. I didn’t feel excited,nervous,or happy that he was looking for me but everything shattered when I opened the letter. There was a big C mark with some spelling and grammar errors. Not only that, he started to explain my mistakes in front of everyone. But the only thing I heard was my heart being shattered.I don’t know if he was making fun of my confession or he didn’t take me seriously. And i thought after that i won’t be attracted to him. As always I was wrong. When I look at him my heart flutters. 

That happened almost two years ago and he didn’t even know you back then”

And do you think now he knows me don’t exaggerate things just because we live in the same apartment.” 

“I mean more than before and his mother also likes you and you always in their house”

“I don’t know i don’t know let’s not talk about this”

“Okay so what about your web toon series” 

“I don’t have any idea anymore. I told you don’t talk about it earlier”

“Ah okay so what about Dane? Is he still confessing his love to you ?” 

“Ahhhhh don’t talk about him too”

“Then what do you want me to talk”

“Talk about something else”

“I don’t know anything else”

“Then don’t talk”

“Okay”

“Okay”

Noah, what should I do? Why are you doing things to make me have hope? Why did you look at me like that? Will I actually have a chance to be your girlfriend?

2