Transmigration and Got an Onee-San
209 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Trriinnnggg* *Trriinnnggg*

A loud noise from the alarm clock was heard and then the boy, who was sleeping on the bed rolled and gave a tight slap to the clock.

The clock fell on the ground and it stopped the alarm.

"Ugh! Who the heck did put an alarm in my room." said the boy who had just woken then he looked around and then saw the state of the room.

Seeing the room, a shocked expression appeared on his face and then he spoke in a stuttering and slightly afraid voice, "Wh-Who's ro-room i-is this? Whe-Where am I?"

He again looked around and got up slowly to not make any noise, in case he was kidnapped just as he was about to open the door, he looked at the mirror, and what he had seen greatly shocked him.

In the mirror was a boy of average height and he has a slim figure with pale skin. He was quite handsome with long lashes and a slightly feminine-looking face, a feature that others often point out. He also has deep blue eyes and messy black hair that goes down to his nape with parted bangs and thin eyebrows. He also had a total of nine piercings: four down each ear and one on his lip. He also has a few dark-colored tattoos on his left shoulder, upper left arm, and side.

Looking at the face, he knew who he was. Now everyone occurs to him, and he had actually transmigrated into Miyamura Izumi from his boring high-school life.

Just as he was about to check up more, a sound was heard in his head.

*Ultimate Skill Raphael has been activated. *

*The Ultimate Skill Raphael has been started and the authorization to the memories is given. *

*It could be seen that some memories are displaced. Sorting is started and the User will get unconscious in the process of Recovering. *

Just as he was about to open his mouth again, he felt a little pain in his head, and he knew what was about to happen, so he went to the bed and lay down.

A few hours later, Izumi woke up. This time he had all the memories of Miyamura Izumi and coincidently his given name was the same in this life too.

As he was thinking of all this, a sound was heard in his mind and it spoke.

*Memory has been sorted. It is requested to the Host give the Ultimate Skill Raphael a name and choose a persona for it. *

Hearing this, Izumi had a weird expression on his face. His emotions were in control, and he had not been feeling unwell in accepting everything he didn't even have any Identity disorder or Anxiety Syndrome. This all has been making him feel weird and now learning this, he was weird.

He, of course, had Tensura's novel but he didn't think there was anything like that in the novel.

Still shocked about this, he thought of a name for The Skill, or he could say a semi-entity. In the novel, Rimuru gave 'her' the name which was 'Ciel' and he knew himself he wasn't good at naming. So, he decided to give 'her' a nickname and let her decide on a name for herself.

"So, your nickname will be Raph while you can decide a name for yourself as yourself."

*Nickname 'Raph' has been registered and the name will be decided after you select a persona. *

"A persona, Huh!"

Thinking of persona, he got the idea of an Ara~Ara Spoiling Onee-San type but just as he was about to dismiss the idea as he would get teased every time, he heard and at that moment he knew he flunked up.

*Oh! ARA~ARA SPOILING ONEE-SAN type personality has been added and from today, it will remain as a permanent personality. Heh! *

"Ohh God No, Fk Fk why did it happen, I didn't even say anything."

He thought he had heard a 'Heh' at the end but he left it as his imagination as he knew that 'Raphael' Himself didn't have any personality.

Meanwhile, a certain entity was laughing, while looking at Izumi as he chose the personality on purpose.

*Ara~Ara Izumi-Kun, I didn't know you would like an Onee-San to spoil you. Don't worry, I will help you with all the things and will Spoil you all the time. Fufufufu! But unfortunately, this Onee-San can only Spoil you mentally, until you can develop a body for me. Fufufu!"*

He was embarrassed hearing all this but still kept a straight face and asked, "What will your name Raph~Onee~San? Also, what abilities do you have? After all, I don't this world has Mana or Magicules..."

(All the talks between Raphael and Izumi are done mentally and only when I will tell that he spoke aloud while talking to her, think that he spoke loudly.)

*Ara! Straight to the Point. As expected of Izumi-Kun. So my name huh? I think I know a perfectly original name for myself. Behold! From today onwards, my name will be Miyamura Raphael. Respect to the Original Skill while being your 'Onee-San'. *

Izumi deadpanned at her naming as he thought his naming sense was bad but didn't know her was worse. Still, he smiled and congratulated her for her new name while, he was inwardly happy that his naming sense wasn't worst. He also got to know that only when he thought of her, she would be able to hear his thoughts which itself was a good thing. As he was thinking of this, Raph said,

*No No No, it's not that I will only hear when you will think of me, I can hear you anytime, but I have stopped the function. Don't worry, I won't start the function but don't think you can hide anything from me. After all, I see what you see and can sense what you sense. Just accept everything and from today onwards I am bound to you, My lovely Little Brother. *

Izumi was embarrassed after getting his thoughts got exposed. Still, he also thought about it and accepted his fate of getting everything known by her. He had also tried to tease her by saying Raph-Onee-San to her but instead, he was the one getting teased. So, he took the cue and left the thought while silently accepting and mourning over fate.

After he accepted everything, he thought that it won't be bad as he would at least have someone to talk to all the time, and subconsciously started thinking of her as an elder sister.

Meanwhile, Raph-Nee who was actually inside his mindscape genuinely smiled as he sensed his mental state and how the Mindscape grew and the scenery changed.

*So, you asked about my abilities. Well, they are more or less the same as in Tensura.

Thought Acceleration: Accelerates the thought processing speed of the user by a factor of 10. Normal humans can only accelerate twice, or three times and you are having a factor of 10 due to your strong soul.

Analytical Appraisal: Analyzes and assesses the target.

Parallel Operation: The ability to detach analysis of phenomena from the mind.

Chant Annulment: Eliminates the need for chanting when using magic. (Locked due to no Magic or Energy trained)

All of Creation: The ability to comprehend any non-concealed phenomena in this world. This is because I am connected to the fourth Dimension or I should say Information Dimension, but it all depends on you on how much I can get from the dimension as it requires Energy.

Synthesis: Transforms two differing targets into a single object. (Locked) Can be used to chain the effects of several skills together, earning the user new skills with significantly less effort than would otherwise be required.

Separation: Releases the inherent properties of the target and separates them. Examples include depriving a person of their skills, except for the ones bound to their soul, and removing foreign objects or entities from the target's body. (Locked with no further information available)

Alteration: The ability to modify and evolve skills.

Future Attack Prediction: The ability to predict an attack in the form of light trails. The terrifying properties of this skill are not its ability to predict, but that whatever it predicts is guaranteed to happen.

Alteration and Synthesizing can help you get skills quickly. For Example, if a genius gets One year to get his Cooking Skill to Maximum Level, you can get them to the same level in One Month, but you would actually have to train there. You will get knowledge easily but need to work to get to that level.

There is a bonus skill which I think you would be happy about. Do You Want To Know That Little Brother? *

"Ugh! Don't call me Little Brother, Izumi is fine, and tell the bonus Skill."

said Izumi in a slightly urged voice as he now wouldn't have to study at all and can ask her anything related to his Studies and Exams.

*Ara! Izumi-Kun is desperate. Don't worry this Onee-San will help you in getting top rank in all the subjects but you will have to read the books at least. And if you want me to stop calling you Little Brother, you will have to call me Onee-San. Raph-Nee-San will also do. Now say 'Raph-Nee-San, please tell me the last skill.'*

Hearing her, Izumi sighed as he really didn't want her to call him little and he also wanted to know the bonus skill. Swallowing all the Pride and Dignity he thought he had but in reality, he didn't have. He opened his mouth and said, "Pl-Please Raph-Ne-Nee-San, Tell me the last swill."

*Pfff! AHhaha! So cute! You actually bit your tongue. HahHahAhah.

Okay! Okay! I will tell you, Geez. So, the last skill allows..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please support me on P@treon: [email protected]/Kaoski

Extra Chapters will be available with commissions too.

The Base world is gonna be COTE.

9