Deal with Sakayanagi
105 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day in the Morning, when Izumi woke up, he heard a Good Morning in his head to which he also replied.

He went to freshen up himself and then came downstairs. There he saw his breakfast with a note attached.

"Good Morning Sweety,

I have a meeting early so I left or I would love to have breakfast with you. Be sure to heat it before eating."

Reading the note, he smiled and then warmed his breakfast, and then eat it.

After he was done, he again went back to his room and started reading the books. He had already finished up his Middle School books and now had decided to read all the High School level today. He used his thought acceleration ( 2 times) and started to read the books.

4 hours later, he was done with the High School Books and then he went to the kitchen and looked for Instant Ramen and then he ate them while watching Naruto.

After he was done, he wanted to again start reading his materials but was stopped by Raphael.

"You have read enough Izumi Kun, now I will teach you all sorts of exercises that you will have to follow and increase your Physical Abilities and when you are good enough, I will unlock your Ki which then you will have to train and meditate 1 hour a day. As for why, You will know in the future. After all, receiving Raphael in a normal world is ...."

He couldn't hear the last word because he became unconscious and then appeared in Mindcape.

While Raphale who just had received new information had a thoughtful look and then she nodded. She murmured, "Only because you ...me ...gy... Listen to you."

When he appeared in his Mindscape, he waited till he would appear in front of Raph, and then a few seconds later, he disappeared and reappeared in his room ( Replica ). There he saw Raphael wearing a white Sleeveless Shirt with tight Blue Jeans and Black Boots. She looked absolutely gorgeous and as soon as this thought appeared in his, a white Rose appeared and bloomed and then fell on her lap.

Seeing Rose appearing, Raphael let out a Fufufuff laugh while Izumi also smiled though he was embarrassed as his thoughts had leaked.

"I will treasure it I-Z-U-M-I kun. Fufufu. Now let's leave that, your first exercise will be to appear in Mindscape by yourself and still remain conscious outside. This will happen because of Parallel Thinking and thought acceleration. Now I will start explaining the method and you will follow them."

For 2 whole hours, Izumi kept on training to appear in Mindscape and remain conscious outside. Even though he could now appear in Mindscape anytime, he was successful in remaining conscious, and then Raph ended the training and told him to meditate for 15 minutes.

Now it was 04:00 in the evening and Izumi had decided to talk a walk around the park and exercise a bit.

He came back home at 06:00 and already had his lunch as Iori won't be coming today.

Then he decided to start his Programming class while Raphale who had already sorted all the memories like books in Library had started sorting his new Knowledge and created a book of it. She had been imprinting knowledge slowly in his mind and would only speed up the process when he would be sleeping. She had already planned the training before time so that she wouldn't have to teach him anytime in the night when he would sleep and then sleep with him in his Midscape while cuddling him.

Just like that time passed by and Izumi kept his schedule. Only when his Mom Iori came did his schedule change he had already talked to her about developing Apps and other ideas and she supported him and was happy about it.

She had already taken care of all the legal procedures like the copyright act, etc., and created a company named 'Iozumi' which was connected to her corporation but its sole owner was Izumi while she was the company's guardian and guarantor. She had also talked with Director Sakayanagi about his development and had signed a contract stating a few conditions and how School won't interfere with his work but he had to pay 10% of his annual income to the school and it would prevent all the copyrighting and other things.

With this, he had to only focus on developing Apps and other things and he won't be bothered as Iori made sure to take care of everything as it was the first time Izumi was interested in anything and She was happy about it.

Iori and Director Sakayanagi had another talk which wasn't told to Izumi. It was that everything he developed will also be posted outside the school but only 2 months after his original posting and all of this would be under his name with Iori as his caretaker and legal guardian of the company and he would get all this after he would graduate from the school.

They had also talked if he would allow others to post on his app webnovel and if the school could also post the books in the app which weren't in the school library or whose copies were available less other available books. He immediately accepted but told him Students have to pay for the access and he would 20% of the income the school would get. His saying this, made Iori act like a proud mother while Sakayanagi also accepted it begrudgingly. They had named the app 'Book Archive' which had most of the books if not all the books in the library but they were paid and only a few chapters were available for free. Sakayanagi also wondered why no one has thought of the idea and even if one could think, he won't be able to do it as Iori had created a copyright and patent to this. She had to spend a large amount of money on copyright, server, domain, and other things but it was all worth it for her as he could see his smile when he developed. While Izumi smiled because of all SP he would get and it surely was not because of development but there was no need to correct the misunderstanding as both of them are happy about this.

So with this, even before he entered the School, his income was set and he had already started developing the app and now it was a day before he would get to school. Today he had already completed the app and testing was also done. Now he was waiting for his Mom Iori to come and have the party and his dress too which was shipped to her address.

As soon as she came to the house, she hugged him and started crying and telling him how it would be the last time she would see him and only after 3 years would she be able to see his sweety again.

Izumi was also overwhelmed with her emotion and he also had a few tears in his eyes than to forget all this they started to have the party only after he checked his dress to which she nodded and told him he would definitely look good in the uniform.

With today being the 'last' night he would spend in his house, Izumi slept with a smile on his face and Raphael also decided to not bother him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please support me on P@treon: [email protected]/Kaoski

Extra Chapters will be available with commissions too.

7