Chapter 3 – Trash
86 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

No mana... No Relix...

What am I supposed to do then? Quit? Expulsion? I think that's too much for someone who just arrived.

If there is a way to get my hands on or attain them like these guys...


Nito enters his new classroom, Class 1-C.

The class is split into three sections. All are determined by rank. Each class is between 32, 35, and 31 students, respectively.

As he entered the class and awaited lectures, he took notice first of who was in the class.

Nito smiles as the first person he sees in class is Brock!

Brock crossed his arms and grinned as he continued chatting with his seatmate from a distance.

His eyes turn to his front, distracted by what shade of light covered in front is distracting him.

"Brock! I can't believe you're my cla-"

He turned his side, instantly shutting him down, and ignored him as he continued chatting with the other guy.

"Hey... Shouldn't you greet,"

"I don't want to talk to a guy like you. It's your fault I'm in this class," he shouted.

"Hey, Brock, isn't that your teammate? Hahahahaha,"

"Shut up. He is the reason why he put me into this class,"

"Oh, don't worry... I checked the list. He's the last placer. You can ignore him, you know that?"

Nito watched as the other so-called 'class' mates slightly pulled Brock towards them.

He searched for an available seat in class. 

As he passes through each chair, his huge figure sometimes can't make him pass through as his ass slides through one of the desks in the class.

"Hey... What the-"

"S-sorry, haha, a bit tight around there," Nito apologized.

As he approaches the available seat...

Someone's foot planted on the seat.

Nito looked at the person who planted that foot while resting his elbow behind his seat.

This guy has orange-like hair, a slightly parted haircut, and is clearly someone who's up to no good. Nito intrigued somewhat, raised his eyebrows.

"Tsk... This seat is reserved for my friend. Go somewhere else,"

"R-right... I'll find another one..." He scratched his head and smiled as he turned around, finding another seat.

As he got away from that guy, he found another seat at the back, a bit further away from the class exit door, and sat there instead.

That same orange-haired guy watched Nito as he grinned a bit...

Tsk... Trash... Can't believe a non-Relix User has to be in here. He's gonna drop anyway, so why not make him feel more like a loser than he already is?

As Nito gently sat on his seat and prepared a few notes, a shadow overtook a part of his vision.

He looked right where it came from, and that orange-haired guy stared at him down.

...

"Hey, you're that guy placed ninety-eighth on the list, right?"

"Yeah... Nice to meet yo-"

SLAM!

"Listen, you big fat fuck... I don't know why you still continue to be here, but don't address me like we're fucking equals, you sack of shit,"

"We just met,"

"Fuck I care... You can't even go past a desk."

 "You don't have to rub it in, though..."

"I'll freaking smash that double chin-"

"Enough.." A slender with a surprisingly voluptuous body and purple-ish long straight hair barged in. She looked at the orange-haired guy irritatingly.

"Oh... A-Amanda, I was trying to make new friends.."

"Don't put your hands on our classmate in our first class lecture. You'll be reported to the Dean if you continue so,"

"What do you mean? I'm just greeting our fellow classmate,"

She stood in front of Nito and placed her hand on his desk.

"Hmph... The teacher is heading to our class. Get back to your seat Henry," she ordered the orange-haired guy, then looked down at Nito with pity.

"Argh... fine, fine... Just don't make me feel like I'm the bad guy here, alright?"

The orange-haired guy casually walked back to his seat and laid his head on the desk.

Though oblivious to what happened, Nito looked at Amanda with a confused expression.

"Is it because I'm fat?"

"Tch... " She ignored Nito and went back to her seat just beside the orange-haired guy.

I don't think I'm gonna get along with these guys any sooner... Hehe...

Nito scratches his head as he waits for the entire class lecture.

---------

As the classroom leaves, Nito's head continues to scramble.

I don't even know what the hell that lecture is about? How the hell are these guys comprehending those? 

Nito looked at the lectures regarding 'Magicka,' 'History of Relix,' and 'Science,' 

What the hell can I even do with these... For someone with no history or idea about this?

He heads to the cafeteria, and he sees a gathering of students lining up for the food.

Every food he sees is so tempting for him to purchase. 

The sugar-glazed donuts displayed in one of the bakeries, the delicious chocolate-topped cake, and other drool-inducing sweets.

He looked at the rest of the main meals, a freaking Japanese curry bun, Chinese dumplings stuffed with pork, hell, even Tteokbokki!

No fucking way, they even have shawarma!!!

How can the school afford every ingredient in the world and even make the best food in the world!

"N-N-NO..!" Nito declined.

Diet first! Nito shook his head.

He can't just instantly buy them; they all look and probably taste freaking good.

"Nito! You really want that burrito, don't you,"

"No! That's not a burrito. That's a freaking shawarma made thoroughly by the Turkish. They have the best Mediterranean spices that make you feel like you're in the desert. Their meat is topped with fries and pickles wrapped with pita bread... Oh, hey Alice,"

...

...

Both sides stare at each other, with Alice blinking silently like a cartoon character.

"You really, really like that burrito, huh,"

"Tsk, anyways... I'm kind of hungry..."

"Sure, sure, actually. How about I'll pay you with what you want,"

"Umm... Uhhh... Actually," Nito glanced away and smiled awkwardly.

"Come on, I know you wanted that burrito,"

"It's Shawarma for fu-"

"Miss, one shawarma ple-" 

"Stop! I'm on a diet! Let me have a salad with mayonnaise and top it with eggs," Nito asked as he ordered his meal...


The two sat in a vacant seat in the food canteen, beside the open window revealing a garden just by the side while the sun rays shone on the ceiling.

"The architecture of this canteen is really cool, like look at how they designed this building... Crunch... like they made it really eco-friendly yet minimalistic... Crunch... Crunch... Cru-"

Nito stares at Alice, who clearly looks irritated while eating his lettuce.

...

"Oh yeah, thanks for paying for my meal. I'll treat you one next time,"

She sits there while silently staring at him, stuffed with greens and veggies in his mouth.

"Hahaha... You look more like a cow," She laughs as she tries to hold a fork with spaghetti pasta on it.

"What?" Nito showed his arms with a literal 'what?' gesture.

"Ahaha... It's just that already from the start, at least, you're looking at your health,"

"Ahh... Well, I mean this school, yeah... it's a physically demanding task, so I have to work on my weight, I guess? Chomp!"

"Yeah, anyways, I saw your name on the last page,"

...

Nito stops chewing the remaining lettuce in his mouth, with some mayonnaise left on his cheek.

Wipe...

"U-umm... Yeah, well, I didn't really uhh... did my best in the first training, but being in Class 1-C is not bad... right?" 

Gulp...

"Haha... Nito! I didn't know you had a friend already?" A familiar voice barged in as Nito felt a sudden heavy hand on his right shoulder.

As he glanced to his right, it was none other than that one guy that just slammed his desk. If there was anything on his desk, Nito would have been slightly more concerned.

"Uhh yeah, this is Alice. She's-"

Henry gripped his shoulder and whispered to Nito.

"I don't give a single flyin' fuck about who you are with. Lickin' boots on a student from Class 1-A? Never seen a bigger pussy than you. Because you're talking to someone of better skill than any of us doesn't make you anywhere better than where you currently are,"

"Yeah... I guess? Well, I'll see you in class, Nito," He slapped his shoulder with a significant amount of force.

SLAP!

"You can't just do that to your classmate. If you dare say those things to my friend," 

BFFP!

The force transferred from Alice's fist to Henry, jolting his upper torso forward.

"Ack!"

She smiles as she pulls his tie to her head level, just enough for both of their faces to be a few inches near each other.

"Okay?"

"Tsk.. I'll get you for this," Henry left as he ran away from the canteen. Leaving both Nito and Alice's sights.

As that guy leaves his sight for good, Alice sighed.

"That's not cool to have people walk over you, Nito,"

"W-What? How did you, I mean, what did you know?" He stuttered.

She approached him and inched her face to his ear.

"I have sensitive ears. I heard everything," 

Feeling an electric jolt from his ear to his brain, Nito scratched his side.

"Jeez, will you stop doing that? I don't know why you would even whisper to me that,"

"Shh..."

"Well, I don't know why you're trying to help me, but really thanks for the food,"

"If there's any problem, I'm here. Actually, I've been thinking about what I can do to help right now,"

"Yeah?"

"I mean, the common people like you have no Relix, right? Dosanko, Lina, and I will be heading to the 'Administrata' for a quick tour. You want to join?"

"What for? Sounds something that I'm not even allowed,"

"Nah, our teacher is happy to invite those who want to join, but right now, just the three of us,"

"O-Oh Alice-chan?" 

"Keisuke! Lina! I'll be right over there," Alice excitedly called them out as she joined them.

She then waved goodbye to Nito with a smile.

Nito looked at her with her newly-made classmates in Class 1-A.

As he watched the three, Alice, Keisuke, and Lina... He can't help but think that this Dosanko Keisuke looks exactly like the main protagonist, yet, he doesn't want to complain. In the first place, he's just a mob. Maybe worse, he lacks what the rest has.

"Oh, right, shit, I have my afternoon class after this!" He leaves the room and jogs to his upcoming class.

-------------

RING!

As Nito leaves the room, he is baffled by how bombarding the lessons are.

Vector Calculus? Integrals? Differential Derivatives? This is not even high school at all! Why is there college-level math?

As he leaves, he heads to the nearby bathroom to take on a quick relief.

As he leaves the urinals and wash his hands, he looks at himself in the mirror.

He smiles as he fixes his tie, and as he looks at his somehow onion-like body with a layer of fat just protruding under his hips, he continues to look forward to this unusual and challenging school.

For real, this time. I mean, classes are a bit challenging, but I can do it with what I have. For the Relix, maybe there's a way to obtain it.

"I can do it," his voice echoes across the bathroom.

As he closes the faucet and dries off his wet hands, he steps to the bathroom door.

Another person arrives and shoves Nito, tripping his large body to the floor with a THUD!

"Hahaha! You... You can do it, you say? Do what? Call a girl?" 

"Ummm... Hey Henry, right? Sorry, I was in your way,"

"You know how much you humiliated me in front of the cafeteria, you fucking fat fuck?" Henry grabs him by the tie.

"I just fixed my tie,"

"I don't care. Oi, Brock, get over here!" Henry turned his head around towards the bathroom door.

"Huh? Brock?"

Another person arrived. The same guy who held his hand back is now looking down at him with disgust.

"Grab him on the other side. I need to teach this guy a lesson,"

Brock silently complied as he held Nito by his left side.

Both of them dragged him to the wall.

THOOG!

They both slammed Nito.

Henry's forehead has clearly left a protruding vein, and he is really pissed.

With his right leg, he raised it up above the chest level of Nito and brought it down like a hammer.

Stomping out of anger, he tried to crush his torso with much force as he could.

"Nobody fucking messes with Henry. Especially a lowlife fat fucking scum like you,"

It hurts... Fuck, every stomp hurts. It's like a hammer is pummeling his chest. 

The next stomp landed on his stomach, making Nito exhale greatly as he held his belly while scrunching up like a giant larva.

After a series of blows to his stomach as well, Henry throws a few of the cleaning tools lying beside Nito as he is left there, breathing heavily while trying to loosen up from the damage done.

"Fucking lowlife. Don't even show your face if you're showing like that to me," Henry calmed down, breathing heavily after the attack he just did to the last placer.

He leaves the bathroom immediately.

Brock watched as Nito, all bruised up and panting as he, held his own belly while covered with mops and a few cleaning tools.

He silently leaves the bathroom afterward.

Fuck... Not again... This is just the same thing... 

Nito remembers that same feeling again as the vague memory where he was lying on the floor covered in mops and in a different uniform just popped up in his mind.

He groaned in pain as he attempted to push himself up, dropping the mops on him as their wooden handles clanked on the floor.

Nito took a deep breath as he felt the bruises on his arms and chest and coughed.

He returned to the faucet as his uniform was dirtied from the recent attack.

At least it's not on the face.

He leaves the bathroom, though slightly limping.


Outside of The Administrata

"Oh? There he is! Nito!" Alice waved as he saw Nito; though walking slowly, she noticed a different aura from him, unlike before.

"Who's that?" Lina tilted her head.

"Oh, it's Nito! The only guy with no Relix," Alice introduced Nito.

"Ahahaha... I see. It's nice to meet you, Nito," Keisuke smiled as he held his hand to Nito.

Nito stared at the hand stretched in front of him as he looked at the somehow calm and welcoming expression of Dosanko Keisuke.

He was immediately reminded that someone had stretched his hand for him not too long ago.

"Tch.."

"A-ahh... not the welcoming type, I see," Keisuke placed his hand behind his head.

Lina watched the two interact with a cold look.

"Lina-chan, this is Nito. Alice's friend," Keisuke, introduced Lina to Nito.

"Weren't you two just fighting like on the first day of school?" Nito asked as he just wondered how the living hell these two just fought and suddenly became close in a matter of a few days.

"U-umm... Well, Keisuke, last night, he..." Lina gazed away from Keisuke... Is she actually getting flustered?

Alice blinked and thought for a second...

"E-Ehh? Lina? Already with this good-for-nothing stupid horse? In just a few days? What kind of relationship did you grow to be this-"

"No, no, no, it's not like that, she was ambushed by some agent, and if I wasn't there, she could've been captured,"

"Stop, Keisuke, you're giving information to strangers,"

"It would have been in the news either way, Lina! At least thank me for saving you,"

"E-eh stupid! We're already even unless you should treat me something better, you country horse,"

"What? Just because my last name means a horse from Hokkaido, should you always call me that? What is even the name, Lina? Did your parents have a stroke while naming you as a child?"

"You don't bring my family into this. Stupid, stupid, stupid!" She gave the softest and cutest flurry of punches to Keisuke on his shoulder.

Have I just become some mob character in their rom-com story? Nito watches as the two argue about literally nothing but trivial matters...

Even though the most crucial part is the fact that she would have been assassinated.

"Is this like a daily occurrence to you?" Nito asked Alice, and she nodded silently in response.

The two fighting-looking couples stopped and watched the other two, who were just waiting for them to finally stop goofing around. 

"A-Anyways, aren't we supposed to enter the Administrata?" Keisuke cleared his throat while Lina crossed her arms and looked the other way with an embarrassed look.

"Y-yeah,"

The four entered the building that looked like some sort of research facility. 

"Ahhh, Dosanko, Remilla, and Fontaine. You finally arrived... Y-you brought a visitor as well," a woman in a lab uniform approached as she greeted the four. Her blonde hair stuck out like a branch of a yellow leaf and looked like she hadn't even combed her messy hair. Her eyes looked drowsy, with her eyebags slightly showing. She clearly looks more like she is in her late twenties.

"Miss Marisa. Well, Alice brought him here. He's also a freshman like us,"

She hesitantly nodded while looking at Nito, though oblivious, and waved at her.

"Ahh, I see. I see. The Administrata is the main facility for researchers and also a place where the faculty staff stays, but this is also the place where we also research the properties of Mana and the Relixes that you guys... I mean, most of you have. Anyways, come along now. I'll be showing you guys something,"

The four followed along with Miss Marisa as they looked around the entire vicinity of the building.

They rode a horizontal escalator revealing a few windows on each side.

Some professors and their lab assistants are testing a few properties of this seemingly new form of energy-taking place in their laboratories.

"The power of Mana has been effectively used, possibly like a source of energy. It is possible to maintain the energy output of the city without shutting down. It's literally similar to a nuclear plant!"

"Woah... That's freaking cool!" Alice couldn't just be more excited as she explained what they were doing.

Alice leaned her head forward as she curiously watched how magic was being produced through some sort of machine.

"The downside, however, is that the power from just a human could be minimal. If we ever try to bring this to the table for proposal as an energy alternative, we will be dealing with ethical problems regarding the exploitation of humans if we ever come to that," Marisa continued explaining their research, then sighed.

"The chance of that ever happening might be there soon. Maybe not anyone in this institution, perhaps a third-party organization that we don't know," Lina collectively thought as she nodded.

"Huh... I guess someone really has thought of that," Marisa placed her hand on her chin.

As they reach the end of the escalator, they are guided to a corner just a few meters ahead.

Marisa approached the steel-secured door and inputted her fingerprints on a scanner just beside it.

The scanner's LED light turned from red to green, with an electric buzz evoked right after.

The door slides open, revealing the room filled with a few more security protocols and lasers pointing in every direction.

The lasers, slightly revealing from a small reflection of particles, are turned off as the four arrive.

"This, as you can see, are quite delicate but very dangerous," Marisa pointed at the room, though dark, slowly revealed itself to be a small collection of unique weapons.

"What are these? They're just ordinary weapons, right?"

"No... Those weapons are a manifestation of souls, just like your Relixes. However, the users of these no longer wield it,"

"No longer wield it? What do you mean? We can't just remove our Relix physically?"

"No, these Relixes are a unique variant. Once held, they are powerful on their own. However, there are rumors that these weapons' manifestation comes from the user's desires. Perhaps they are left because the users have lost their desire, and their Relix has gone rogue. These weapons have become a mind of their own at some point in their usage,"

"Oooh, can we touch it?" Alice thought as she leaned her head forward to Miss Marisa.

"No, we left layers of advanced tempered glass behind it. These Relixes are wary of those who arrive."

"Huh... I see,"

"These unique variants of Relixes are also called by the Institution as the 'Exolix,'"

"Heh... Sounds lame," Nito commented.

"That's just your opinion, Trover," Alice replied.

"The reason why you are here is because you have the right Mana and power to wield these Exolix. Maybe it can be useful when you can wield more than one," Miss Marisa thought.

"I see... That makes much more sense if Lina-san can actually wield it, coming from the lineage of great magic users" Keisuke nodded in agreement.

U-umm... Actually, Miss Marisa, I have a question," Alice thought as she approached the blonde sleep-deprived researcher.

"What is it?"

"Can a non-Relix user be able to wield these Exolix?"

Her eyes widened, her eyebrows raised, and she glanced at Nito Trover, casually looking through the lab windows.

Nito, in return, leaned forward, waiting for this woman to respond to her immediately.

"No..." She bluntly replied.

Nito looked at her in disappointment.

"It's too dangerous for commoners like him. If he ever did, these rogue weapons would drain their life if they touched one. Securing the Exolix is a must for all Magic Institutions if there ever comes to occur,"

What was she worked up for to have her eyes widen?

"Also, since we're here, please go towards the saferoom. Fontaine first will choose an Exolix of her choice, and she will proceed to attempt to wield it,"

As they set inside the saferoom, they watched Alice take a deep breath before exiting the room.

Miss Marisa closed the door and waited for her to arrive at the front of the Exolix.

It is shaped more like a giant claymore. The black blade with a bleeding edge radiating with a glowing, breathing red light hovers on top of the deck. Its handle is long enough for two hands to hold.

Alice stood in front of the weapon as she gripped the handle with her two hands.

As she lifts it up, red radiating electricity sparks around her.

"Aghhhh!" She screams in pain as if being stung by numerous electric shocks.

BZZZZZZZZZT!

"Oi... She is in pain. Aren't we going to do something?" Keisuke looked at the researcher with concern.

"Wait, the Exolix is negotiating her,"

BZZT!

BOOM!

Alice flies across the wall and is thwarted by a defense barrier shaped into tiny hexagons, which help soften the impact.

The saferoom door opens, and Keisuke, Lina, and Nito hurriedly leave the room.

Miss Marisa, however, grabbed Nito by the blazer's collar, pulling the big guy towards her.

"No, you cannot enter that room, non-Relix user," she interrupted Nito.

Nito, however, lets go of her grip, and he steps forward an inch almost out of the room, but he feels an electric shock seeping through his left foot.

"AHH!" The big guy yelped.

Miss Marisa pulled him more and closed the door.

"I told you, you cannot enter the operating room. Tsk... This is why I said visitors are optional, but you have to arrive among all of the freshmen," 

"Why can't I just wield those weapons just like them? Like everyone? It's optional anyway to own one when I get here, so why can't a person like me have a chance to at least have a chance to become as strong as them?"

"I know that showing this to you will spark your chance to obtain this, but a person like you, like any commoner, doesn't have the talent to wield one. You don't even have a Relix yourself. What makes you think you can get an Exolix in the first place? From the start, they have the potential to rise and become great heroes when they leave this Academy. They have the Mana and talent to become the strongest,"

"It's just like that, huh? Survival of the fittest? Natural Selection? Those kinds of things. Did the gods pick who they think is special and give them talent? Mana? If people are handpicked to have the talent and magic, what about those who haven't?"

"Perhaps there is a sign... Maybe just like the gods intended for this world... There is a new world ahead welcoming those who wield such a thing, and the rest who doesn't will be wiped off from the face of the earth,"

"Oh, like literally just eighty percent of the world? That will become a catastrophe if you ask me,"

"Don't even question me, commoner... The first time I realized my power... Everyone is scared of me. My friends, my parents... My brother... My family is ordinary, just like you. We were happy, then when I realized I had this power, they called me a demon. I haven't done anything bad, and they just called me a demon..."

"What did you do?"

"I can't do anything. They... they abandoned me... I worked my ass off in the streets... Slowly but surely, people like us have been popping up in the news. The power to wield these can come to those who didn't even realize it sooner... I was one of them. Luckily, I was able to work in a nearby shop. I watched their television one time, and the news anchor once said that Mana has become the norm for the chosen ones. Some don't like it, while some accept this newfound power wholeheartedly. That shopkeeper accepted me when no one did... and he gave me a better life,"

"So... You used your power to research it because what?"

"To help others understand their own power and the potency of how it can work,"

"What about your family?"

"Family? My biological family? They can rot to hell... and so the other people who don't have Mana,"

"What about that shopkeeper who saved you?"

"Oh, him? I couldn't even thank him the entire time before he left this world," Miss Marisa replied as she stared at the ceiling.   

"You're screwed in the head, Miss Marisa,"

"You too... Trover, getting yourself into harm while you can't even own magic... Miss Diana might be right. Maybe the Dean should implement that rule before anyone else will hurt,"

She took out a pack of cigarettes and she raised her index finger. A ball of tiny fire lights up like a calm fire sitting on a candle.

The smell of nicotine fills the air as she watches as the three potential Exolix users help Alice up, and at the same time, Keisuke attempts to wield the same weapon very well as the Exolix calms down gradually.

"I thought this was a safe room. Isn't that dangerous to smoke just beside a potentially dangerous weapon?" Nito asked curiously as he tilted his head.

"Tch... Those weapons are not a fire hazard, Trover. You are a hazard," Miss Marisa relaxes her head and blows the smoke she ingested through her lungs. 

 As the three approached, the door slides open.

"Keisuke is so freaking cool! He can even wield that huge sword! Like he's taming a giant beast, but that beast is a sword, and then.."

"You've done well, Mr. Dosanko. However, I doubt that you can bring that weapon to light. It is best to keep it here only when the time arrives should you use it,"

"Well, I have seen to talk out to these souls anyway. If I held it in any longer, I might give in to that sword's desire. Thank you, Miss Marisa. I'll be careful next time,"

"That's good... Lina, how about you?"

She shook her head in defeat as she stared at Keisuke.

"That's fine, Remilla. After all, you have your family's prestige as well... Your genetics and talent will help you in the future," she comforted Lina.

"Oh, and Trover?" Miss Marisa added.

"Yes, Miss Marisa?"

"Fix your tie. Can't believe you're not noticing this since you arrived at the Administrata,"

"Ahh... Yeah, thanks,"


"Well, at least Alice is perfectly safe," Keisuke thought as they left the building.

"Don't worry, Keisuke, it was just a bump on the back. Nothing else, Ha! Ha! Ha...!" Alice laughed like a generic villain who is able to survive the damage done by a hero.

"If Alice could have wielded it, I would be..." Lina thought as she looked at her own hands.

"Awww, don't worry, Lina! Keisuke will be there to save you when things have gone south... just like- just like me... hehe," she stuttered, then blushed as she looked away.

"Am I supposed to be involved with any of you at this point?" Nito asked as the three seemed to be closer than the first time they arrived at the building.

"Nito-san,"

"Yeah?"

"I... I don't know how to say this... but if you want to survive this school, keep holding on. Maybe if you could make it, we might meet up as classmates, right?"

"Pfft... Y-yeah... I mean, what can someone like me can do?"

"Just keep it together, and you might hold on. If so, please survive," 

"I will," Nito replied, waving goodbye to the three who stayed together.

Man... It's like they're straight out of some romance story... especially that freaking guy. He really looks like a harem protagonist... But... At least he had a reason to be strong...

As Nito arrived at his dorm...

He laid down on the bed, contemplating what has he ever done...

This is bullshit...

First, this mess. Now, no Relix... Like, for real... Now what?

Quit? Like, really? Fucking quit? 

Am I just going to give up just because I'm like eighty percent of the population? Hell, not only that, but I became just a freaking minority in this group... specialized by Relix...

Relix this, Relix that? Magic this, Magic that... What the fuck!

I need to get some sleep tomorrow. I have class, and I must graduate no matter what... even without a Relix.

0