Announcement II
2k 27 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Hello everyone, I'm here to update everyone on the very very long overdue status of this novel.

First of all, I'd like to apologize to all the readers, who have been looking forward to or supporting this novel in any way, for the fact that I suddenly went on hiatus pretty early in the novel. As for the reason, though I will not go into specific, I had some personal problems a couple months back that made me unable to write for a while.

Now... I'm gonna be honest and say that the situation had actually been resolved around early April give or take. But due to the long time not writing anything and procrastinating, I've been having a hard time with going back into the flow. Though on the other hand, the supports this story had received have also given me the drive to "get back on it and write", At this point, it's more like a tug-of-war between my laziness and motivation.

I'm thinking that if I don't do anything, my laziness will get ever stronger and I'll never be able to get my flow back, so I'm writing this not only to tell you guys but also as a way for me to hopefully have no way of backing out in trying to find my previous pace and continue this novel:

The Hitman's Codex will resume updates on June 5th, 2019.

Thanks for everyone who have previously waited, supported, enjoyed, or at least given this novel a chance.

9