NIGHT
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 the year of 2060 an incident happened mysterious rifts started to appear on grounds and above the skies, No one knew what was going on or why these rifts were emerging at the moment, but soon after something terrible began to emerge from these unknown rifts. Unknown creatures started crawling out from these unknown rifts, they started attacking people all over the world Even later, there was no salvation after numerous nuclear attempts this monster survived. The race of humanity was on the verge of extinction, during these times the continents that were always apart started to combine with each other because if the impact was devastating. In less a month because of that impact on the world , humanity have lost 90% while these creatures only lost 60% of them and even if they were killed, they would then again emerge from the rifts. The continents that combined each other formed a new bigger continent; it was called the Pangea continent that originated back a billion years ago.

In the course of the catastrophic event, something unexpectedly had taken place a mysterious mainland with the size of Asia appeared over the surface of the ground. This land was full and vast of new resources among these resources was an unknown crystal stone a stone which gives an unknown power that is beyond of human limitation, and for this reason the people that governs the continent decided to name the unknown land "Elexiria" in the name of that celestial crystal.

During this time the surviving human population starved for as long as they can remember, while the people who govern tried to obtain the crystal, thanks to the continent for acquiring the crystal and with its assistance they were able to put a stop to this calamity. But have they really? or was it just the beginning of all this chaos, destructions and extinction.

New mysterious rifts started to appear the creatures that emerge from these new rifts are far more powerful than the first ones that appeared, this new type of creatures have the power to regenerate itself after every attempt of fighting back, humanity started losing hope and the fear that they felt at the first appearance of this monsters this feeling made them weak and vulnerable, like they were meant to be slaughtered by this creature this continued for 200 years.

After 200 years a new energy came to life giving humanity ray of hope, this energy has the power to give humans power just like the crystal in the land of Elexiria but this energy was different in its own way it was like magic, it grows stronger after killing the creatures that emerge from the rifts, the life force of those someone have killed merges with their own resulting in the increase of power. People gave this energy the name "Darsin". Soon after, people with the ability to control the power of darsin begin to be born and at that point, a group of heroes by the name of Ruxla emerged, training people to kill monsters in the manner of an academy. They turned humans into killing machines, but no one has been made aware of their training procedures, which simulate an academy after a period of calamity, humans were able to create a society similar to the one they had before with this stability, the population of people increased once more, and those who hunted monsters were known as hunters, However, there was a distinction between hunters—those with the ability to fight by only weapon were referred to as warrior hunters, whereas those who had ingested an elixir were referred to as Demi Human Hunters. Those who were blessed with darsin were incompatible with the elixir, so if they consumed the substance, they would die instantly. However, there was also a few individuals who possessed both the darsin and the elixir, which provided them with power beyond all comprehension. The specially chosen only a few of these individuals were referred to as demon hunters.Not because they have authority or dominance not only to a greater level, but they also become just like the legendary creatures like vampire demons and fairies dragon and numerous others, with the help of "darsin" plus"elixer" tgey were able to achive that power

 Ruxla organization reached unprecedented heights. they now have power over both the government and the sky

Hunters in this new culture resided on this continent in groups called vards rather than countries. Elixirian is the name for Elexiria. The organization was like a hero who save mankind from the monsters that emerged by creating the best hunters.

But.

" Only...only...I... I know the truth how twisted that Organization is how dare they think they can control everyone... ......  Oh, sorry I forgot your here too …Hahah...where were we". A woman in the moonlight at night looking up at a building said to a man sobbing in a building's roof. He’s limb was severed in front of her. She appeared to be 21 while having a youthful face. She had blond hair that shone like gold in the moonlight and ruby-like eyes. If the blood was nothing to her, it wouldn't even disturb her to have it all over her body. Only her glowing ruby-red eye, white skin, and glowing golden hair can be seen in the moonlight since she was dressed entirely in black and was difficult to see at night.

Several bodies were lying on the ground, some of them dead with limbs severed, and a man who was still alive but was trembling in fear was in front of her. He was in so much pain from having both of his legs broken that he was unable to move, speak, or even show any signs of pain on his face like he had done in the past. With his leg broken and blood pouring from his wound, he said in a low voice while taking slow breaths.

“Huff.  .... huff. I ...I...  told... u everything OK now spare me please I don't want to die..." He bowed to the ground and begged the woman in front of him for mercy. She gave him a deadpan look and said, "truly do you truly think that I will believe in you? I questioned the other companion of yours and they lied; now they're all dead meat laying on the ground." They are all dead, and not a single word they claimed was true, so how can I believe in you? Tell me more, or I'll throw you into the air; this is the 60th floor, after all. You do realize that, right? Hahahahaha.... Ha ha mhmm...  Now tell me: "Do you want to live?” She spoke while grinning, as though she enjoyed in taunting him. The man was angry with himself for pleading for his life like a dog, yet he kept his mouth quiet considering that he was afraid of dying. He felt furious within, with a part of him felt pity for himself, but he managed to speak while holding back his furry. Bowing down his head he spoke “-I vow in my soul that everything I tell you is true. I know nothing about the CEO, the only thing I can confirm is that the elixir of life is in the Vard 21 Center and will be shipped from there to the Vard 27 Center on the twenty-third of May, which is ten days from now.” He paused in mid-sentence, either because he realized he was going to die or because he recalled a certain thing. He grinned and yelled, "You will pay he will come for you and kill you; you ruined his 4 center you think he will remain ideally and let u ruin everything Huff..." Then he drew a crystal from his pocket, "you will die with me u monster."

attempting to self-destruct the whole building, but his hand was gone like it had never been there. In fear, he turned to glance at the woman. She had recovered his hand but showed not a trace of movements as she destroyed the crystal as well as consumed the darsin within. The woman laughed joyfully, yet for just a moment, her countenance changed. She looked at the man with pure hate and anger like she is going to eat him alive "You said he was going to come after me, huh that's the only reason, that's why I’m doing this, u fool...Hahahaaahaa I want to kill him he who took everything from me he was the one who sent me to that hell and he is going to pay the price by dying by my hand it's been six years and still there is no sign of him I want him to die by my hand," she said as she grabbed the man and dragged him into the corner, hearing this the man’s face became pale he pleaded while crying regretted what he said.

" I..IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW UR THIS POWERFUL SPARE ME... aaaaa."

He yelled, but it was too late; in less than a second, she had cut him in two as she was in the air, and as his parts fell to the ground, drops of red blood began to fall. She sat down, looked at the moon peacefully, before she vanished into thin air. 

The sound of alarm permeated the home in the morning, and a young girl around 19 with blond hair awoke from her bed and put the alarm out with a sour expression like she wanted to sleep longer grief in her face murmuring. "Yauh........All night killing and not a single Second to sleep more Agghh...not fair" She went to shower and then start making breakfast " should I watch the news what the news says today" she said as she on the TV. 

The news reports that the Night Demon has once again attacked Ruxla. We do not yet know why he is attacking or what his goals are, but we must remain vigilant because this monster has killed over two thousand individuals in the last six years, and last night, he attacked the Vard seventeen Ruxla base and killed a skill A rank warrior with his twenty-five B rank underlings. This is another tragic loss; let us not forget the memory of Mr. Dan Leon.

Even though she didn't express it, she had a furious look on her face. She smacked the air in frustration and yelled" how dare they call me monster...... Ig they have to cover up their mess" She started cooking again and after eating and doing all the house chores she went to her basement. Her attitude suddenly shifted when she felt a chilly sensation in the air. She grabbed a knife from the table in front of her and turned towards the wall where a map was displayed with cross-stamps throughout it. " Not in vard 17, I have to go to another vard again, OOF SO MUCH WORK dan said vard 23 going to be the next location for the elixir of life oof " Despite the fact that no one knows who I am due to my ability illusion its eady fo fool others, but it is still risky for me to accomplish this. While shouting, she crossed another area. 

"I DONT KNOW WHEN THIS GONNA END HOW MANY I HAVE TO KILL,"

 she yelled as she flung her knife wildly at a wall-mounted picture of a blank space with a question mark. She then leaped onto the sofa next to the table and sat down with a dejected expression.

" Do I have to do this? should I do this? is this even worth the risk??" 

She pondered this while looking displeased and acted as though she was in pain. She pushed back tears and concealed her feelings from herself, and she gradually began to nod off. When her phone began to ring, she grabbed it off the table in front of her and grabbed it.

" Hello Aria, how are you what the problem I though we are not going to hunt today??"

It was her hunter friend Aria call from her guild she questioned her while feigning both sleepiness and interest, she was perplexed as to why her friend would be horrified calling her when she was on leave.

" Luana... Luana listen.... huff listen.  Huff listen a rift... A rift appeared In vard 16 ... You are... You are the only one who is a skilled demon rank here…You…YOU HAVE TO HELP... " Luana - Wait what hello hello????? U there  aria???  Her phone got disconnected but it seems like she was in a hurry.  seeing her friend call ended like this she got worried so she ran up in full speed and see saw through the window outside a horrible scenery, it was a rift that appeared in vard 16 her hometown, where she resides.

1