Chapter 35A R18+ An Indecent Dessert
63 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author’s Note - 18+ NSFW chapter, so you’ve been warned]

I enjoyed my tuna sandwich with Sally. She even added a small block of cheese with carrots, cucumbers, and tomatoes to the plate. After pouring me another glass of beer, we talked more about my healing and plans. She explained some of the future she wanted for her company, then our small talk came around to her new car. I noticed her wedding band was missing from her hand. I guess that’s expected. As she stated at the beginning, I enjoyed our time together.

Sally’s demeanor always held a bit of intrigue and mystery. I found myself drawn into her thoughts and hopes, realizing the woman buried her passions deep. In a way, she was the opposite of Adele. Where Adele displayed a perky, if slightly innocent, beauty, Sally brought a smoldering sexiness to her appeal. Watching her, I couldn’t help but think about the body hiding under her dress.

“When I spent time with Adele, she reminded me about something that I forgot. While Joe died before his time, I never let him find his own path,” she said. “When I was with Adele, she told me about some problems you and her went through. I was envious of how you focused on her to get her back.”

Frowning, my eyes dropped to look at my glass. I didn’t like her making me out as a good person. Actually, I’m a damn jerk using Adele to get back at Miss Wonderful. Sure, I’ve become protective of Adele and I want her as mine, but I’m still the same asshole that entered this dimension.

“You think too highly of me,” I said, while refusing to look at her.

“No, I don’t think so,” Sally sensed my mood swing. “I watched you two. In your own way, you’re a self-involved jerk.” I glanced up to see her smiling.

“But you care about helping those in need. Still, watching you and your wife got me to thinking. I was most of the reason that my marriage became a farce. He wasn’t going to change, and I should have pressed for him to leave my life long ago. If I did that, I would have never needed your help.”

She frowned.

“I keep coming back to the question of why you saved me. I still want to understand your reason for getting involved.”

Now I tried to tell her the same thing as the first time she asked, but she wouldn’t accept my answer.

“Adele told me she warned you to stay out of my troubles. In a way, you betrayed her. Why did you go against her wishes?”

Her thoughtful expression and blue eyes held me for a moment. The real reason might be to stick it to this screwy world, but I also hated what Antonio did to her. Still, what did it mean to me? If I walked away, I’m fine and not in a hospital.

Then again, Cora might have never showed up with the start of an explanation.

“I can’t really explain,” I replied while scratching my head as I avoided looking at her. “One thing that got to me was the pain I saw in your eyes. Plus, I felt like a coward for trying to avoid the situation when you came to my office. In truth, the whole thing pissed me off. I remember thinking that such a lovely woman deserves so much more.”

Sally blushed slightly, then downed the rest of her beer.

“Lane, you’ll get in trouble talking like that,” she said with a gleam.

Enjoying her reaction, I chuckled.

“Trouble keeps happening with me, no matter what I do.”

The woman nodded as her expression turned distant for a moment.

“I’ll never forget the concern that you showed me before you jumped from the train,” Sally said as she rose and stepped around the back of my chair. “There’s blood all over your face and you’re in so much pain, but I saw you look at me. From your expression, you were still worried about me. I’ll never forget that.”

I felt her soft hands lay on my shoulders, along with a tingle running down my spine.

“Lane, can I ask a favor of you?” She leaned down and whispered, sending a shiver through me as her hot breath brushed by my ear.

Of course, at this point, I’m feeling the pressure below but also in my head, as I thought of Adele.

“Yeah, you can ask,” my voice trailed off.

Sally put her hand on my cheek and turned my head. When she planted her lips on mine, I felt the surge of electricity between us. It seemed to melt the little reluctance I had going into this.

Yeah, I get it. I’m not that dumb. She gave me plenty of hints. And, yeah, I’m a bastard for thinking about my wife while I’m enjoying this hottie kissing me. Her bent over position showed me those nice breasts just before she kissed me.

Standing up from my chair, I gripped her by the shoulders as our lips part. Something I never witnessed before matches the excitement and desire that I see in her eyes.

“Why are you doing this? People will talk if this goes further.”

Yeah, stupid question, but it was that look she held on her face that I couldn’t figure out.

“People can go to hell! I’m not asking you to leave your wife, Lane. All I want is to be with you,” she said as she wrapped her arms around me.

The top of her head only came up to my chest, and Sally’s petite stature really struck me when I put my arms around her. I remembered how I desired to protect her as well as fuck her when I sat with the woman that morning before we confronted Antonio.

“You felt it when we kissed.” She must have seen the glint in my eyes. “You looked at me with a hunger in your eyes on the first night we met. Now, I think about you constantly. Lane, I need you.”

Sally stared at me with those blue eyes, then pulled my head down to kiss me again. The electric ding in my crotch went off again as our tongues intertwined like snakes.

We’re standing there, enjoying our locked lips while our hands automatically began searching for buttons and zippers. A string of saliva stuck between our lips as our faces separated. We gazed at each other, then I headed for her neck.

“Umm...Aaaaaa,” she panted as I nuzzled on her soft flesh.

My hand worked on one of her breasts, while the other unzipped the back of her dress. Sally immediately let it slide to the floor and used both hands to unhook her bra from the back.

As I lightly squeezed on one nipple, then the other, she let out moans.

“Ah.ahh..ahh...umm...”

Nibbling on her earlobes, I felt Sally unzip my pants. She fumbled around with my growing anaconda, then I helped release it from captivity. However, that also made me notice where this attraction was going. I hesitated as I saw this relationship spiraling out of control in my head.

Sally must have noticed my concerns, as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

“Please don’t overthink this. I need you right now.”

She started sucking on my lips and her heated breathing sent me hard. I fondled her breasts hard, and she tilted her head back with a large moan.

“Yesss...aaaaa,”

Taking a cue from our building needs, I turned her around. Her long blond hair fell over her shoulders as I went back, nuzzling her neck while playfully using my fingers to twist her nipples. Sally let out another series of low moans and I’m sure that she’s climaxed.

I pulled her panties and her nylons down, staring at her hot ass that I’ve wanted since I watched her in the rain that night. She lifted her hips and used her other hand to help me. Her moans intensified when I caressed her Labia with my index and middle fingers.

“Yess babe, like that...Umm...Hnngg...Hnngg...”

Her cave became even wetter, and I bent her over. Fortunately, she still had her high-heeled shoes on, so her ass came to a nice height in front of me. Placing my hard pole at the entrance to her pink cavern, I pushed the tip inside her. Sally’s shoulders arched up and her head tilted back as I thrust into her. I’m holding on to her shoulders, and she is trembling with pleasure. Her cave is squeezing so tight on my anaconda that I’m hoping that she’s not in pain. Then I heard her groan in delight.

“Godd..yeess...Mmmgg...Ahhaaa...”

My hips start pounding into her, and I’m enjoying her reaction to each stroke.

“Hgg...Nnnnnggg”

“Nnnnnggg”

“Nnnnnggg”

Sally reaches back and grips my pants, both hands helping me drive into her.

“Yes, babe... Hgg...drive it...

Hgg ...deep like that!”

The bulb went off in my head at her words. Neglected for too long by her husband, Sally needs someone who won’t betray her. She sees that in me, and I’m happy for such trust. Those thoughts quickly drift away as I pound into her.

Damn, I love fucking her!

The alluring moans and panting coming from the woman bent over in front of me are driving crazy. I started pounding into her as fast as I can. I hear her continuous moans as she climaxes again.

“Hnngg...Hnngg, Nnnnnggg”

“Nnnnngggg”

Each fierce thrust of my rod into her makes her whole body twitch. Her hips danced along with my hips as those erotic moans filled my mind. I’m reaching my limit as the mighty anaconda is ready to unload inside of her. Moving my hands to her breasts, I knead them like bread dough.

 “Ahnnn...Aaahh...Ahnnnn”

Her vagina tightens, and she tells me she’s about to go crazy. The sounds of my body hitting against her ass cheeks are like music.

Plupp...Plupp...Plupp.

I can’t hold it any longer and I warn her through my panting.

“Deeep...Hgg...Hgg,” she lets out with another climax.

Splurrrrt!

Filling her insides, I gripped her nipples, and she flipped back her head at the intense feeling. When I finally stop unloading my jizz inside her, Sally twitched a few more times while trying to catch her breath. I pull out and she stands. While I noticed my jizz dripping down on her nylon stockings between her feet, she takes a deep breath and turns back to me.

“I guess I’ll need to bring you for lunch a lot more often than I planned,” Sally smiled and put her arms around my neck. After a soft kiss, she buried her face in my chest and thanked me.

2