Chapter 25: All Good Things…. Part 2.
40 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Deciding that she wanted her own meal and a distraction, Vivienne darted with a blur out of the back door and headed down the white brick path until she found a young woman looking at the rows of white and blue moonflowers. -Huntress.  Master of the hunt.-  Vivienne felt the rush of her quick meal and silently slid behind the woman and blew lightly so that the blonde-haired lady fell into Vivienne’s arms. “Nothing to fear…”  She breathed into the lady’s ear, “...All that matters is the moonflowers and the excitement of my words.”

“Moonflowers..so pretty.”  The young French woman uttered in broken English.

Blood rushed from the lady’s neck and cooled Vivienne’s parched throat.  Licking the wounds closed, Vivienne sighed and swallowed the remaining blood that had gotten on her lips. “Réveille-toi ma chérie, tu avais l'air d'avoir le vertige.”

Reaching up and gripping Vivienne’s shoulder the young lady gathered her strength and stood up, “I can speak English, though your French is impeccable.”  She looked around, still light-headed. “I am glad you were here to catch me, I didn’t know I was dizzy and falling.”  She curled her eyebrow, “Did I say something about the moonflowers?”

Vivienne nodded her head and helped the woman to one of the benches. “You responded fast enough when I asked you to awaken, so just sit here and relax.  I am sure your date will be here before long.”

“Merci.”  The lady leaned back on the bench with a smile on her face. “Enjoy the rest of your night, Doctor Moreau.”

Curiously lifting one of her slender eyebrows, Vivienne faced the young lady. “I was not aware that you knew me.”

Nodding and still smiling, the woman pointed towards the house. “Most of us know the lovely blue-eyed heavenly doctor who opened her villa for us all to see.”

“Your English is impeccable.”  Vivienne laughed. “Enjoy your evening, I hope it goes well.”  

Vivienne returned a wave and headed back to her small cottage.  While only about ten minutes had passed, the atmosphere within her home had subtly changed. “Oh my.”  Vivienne said as she closed the back door.

“Yep, Casey.  Did you enjoy your little girlie meal?”  Faye called from behind the bedroom door, still lying on the bed. “I thought you were bad.”

“How did you know I was gone?”  Vivienne playfully asked. “I didn’t announce it.”

Faye hesitated momentarily, “You think I don’t know your routine?  You hunt every night about this time.”  Giggling lightly, Faye finished her thought. “A couple minutes after I heard the door open…that began.”

Almost as if the suggestion had been planted, moans of sexual pleasure started crooning from the second bedroom. “Mmmhmm, Yes baby.  Just like…oh god…mercy me…yessss…”  Casey howled without caring about her other two roommates. “That’s right, pinch my nipples….mmm…come on…”

“I picked a bad time to come back inside.”  Vivienne remarked and stretched out on the sofa. “I resent the remark that I am bad.  Pray tell me, Mon amour, how am I bad?”

Grabbing the pillows and covering her ears in vain, Faye grumbled and forced the sex sounds that Casey kept belting out and concentrated on answering Vivienne. “You just teased me with your lips and my navel, when you know I am trying to be traditional.”

Shaking her head and laughing, Vivienne teasingly responded. “Correct me if I am wrong, but isn’t sex out of wedlock against tradition as well?”  Vivienne paused when a particularly loud scream of pleasure erupted from Casey’s bedroom. “Who knew she could let go like that.”  Vivienne giggled.

“No..no, don’t…don’t stop…”  Casey giggled from behind her bedroom door, “You sexy devil, give it to me…mmmm.”  Casey let out more passionate moans, “Just…like….oh…yessss…”

Faye groaned and sat up staring at her bedroom door. “Vivienne.  You try being in love with … well you.  It is a difficult thing, trust me.”  Faye walked to the door and nearly opened it. “Even now I can see your eyes in my head, looking at me with passion and desire.  Then you speak.”  Faye slid down the length of the door landing hard on her bottom. “Your skin…normally flawless in every way, gets bumps when I touch you.”  Faye sighed, “Have all that in your head and then Casey getting worked in the room across the hall.”

“So it is by your observation that I am bad because you are in love with me and cannot help yourself?”  Vivienne propped a pillow behind her, “Sounds like you should come out here then and…”

Faye hit the door she was propped against lightly, “Don’t say it, Vivienne.  Don’t say ….”

“..Give me a spanking.”  Vivienne laughed and looked at the bedroom door. “Mmm, isn’t that what you are supposed to do with bad girls?”

Faye groaned and pulled herself from the floor before answering. “You said it.”  Walking to their shelf of knickknacks, Faye picked up her round and broken glasses. “Observe.”  Faye closed her eyes and smiled. “I observe that I love you so much that I asked you to marry me.  I observe…so much more than I did when I wore these…Innocent and instant love was in the brown eyes that hid behind the glasses.”

“Are you including the word observe in your vows tomorrow?”  Vivienne questioned.

Faye unzipped the garment bag that held her champagne-colored wedding dress. “Where’s the fun in telling you what I have written?”  Faye smiled and ran her hands over the pearls that outlined the sleeves. “Vivienne, you already know how I feel.  I suspect you could probably complete my thoughts and sentences at this point.”  Walking over to the door and pressing a light kiss on the oak, Faye sighed. “I think it fits and I love you.  Isn’t that good enough for now?”

Desperate cries of pleasure quieted and gave way to sweaty sounding heavy grunts that pulsed behind Casey’s bedroom door.  With the quiet urging whispers of impending climaxes, the music Casey had started after closing the door was more evident.  Matching the sentiment and needs of the moment, the smooth R&B song “Needs” by Tinashe flowed through the small villa.

Way we been at it, I can't stand up, yeah (stand up)
Had a bonanza, yeah
Peaches, bananas
And now you want me all to yourself, you just can't help it when my
Hands on my knees, they ain't never seen moves like these (mmm)
Nice and clean, A1 body but the talk real mean (so mean)
He's simpin'
Said, "Lord, please forgive me, " oh
Said, "I don't like beggin' but I'm on my knees"
(Na-na-na, na-na-na) Don't be a tease
(Na-na-na, na-na-na) Grab them keys
Afterparty in between the sheets
Top floor shawty in a penthouse suite
(Na-na-na, na-na-na) Make ya say, "Please"
(Na-na-na, na-na-na) "Please"
I'm not easy, but I'm fiendin'
I'm just human, we all got needs…

“That’s it baby, cum for Casey…Mmhm…” Casey whispered, “You feel so great..I know you’re so close..”  Casey cooed from beyond her door. “Tight body…working so…h…hard…”  Casey purred.

Putting Casey’s urging in the back of her mind, Vivienne smiled  when she heard her partner lightly kiss the door. “My love, I know anything you have will be special.  It will not hold a candle to the delightful lady beyond our door that just tried to kiss me through the wood.” Sliding off the sofa, Vivienne walked to the bedroom door and sat down.  Tucking herself lightly in the small frame, Vivienne placed her hand on the warm wood. “Separated by a flimsy piece of wood.”  Vivienne leaned up and flipped her velvety coal-black hair over her shoulder. “Alas, my love…If we cannot see each other all night, then I can sit here with you and be as close as possible.”

“Mmhmm, that was lovely Lyam.”  Casey purred lightly from her room. “That was..wow.”  Casey giggled lightly and sounds of light kissing echoed in her room. “I think I should clean up and get all of this off my chest.”

Breaking out into laughter loud enough that Vivienne and Casey could hear, Faye lightly bopped her head against the doorframe. “That is like five in a row that have finished..you know…on her boobs.”

2