chapter 1
299 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. - Socrates


I woke up in an empty space where I met a ROB a somewhat lovely guy if I do say myself since get gave me 5 wishes and he let me keep my memories for free, anyway my wishes are 1. an empire-building system which a Roman empire that is capable of summoning an army and can advance the technologies tree. 2. I want an island the size of Australia and I want it to be rich in minerals such as gold, silver, copper, adamantine, mythril, chlorophyte ( this belongs to terraria), orichalcum, etc. 3. I want to learn any type of magic be it a tier magic, Eldritch Magic, and I want to have a finite of mana. 4. I want a library that is similar to the Overlord anime ( Ashurbanipal library) that contains any magic book, enchantment book, etc. 5. I want it to be a crossover to any anime/manga when I want to.

I began to feel sleepy at one point I woke up on the ground when a wide meadow.

system are you there? I said.

[ ACTIVATING

1%

5%

10%

20%

30%

40%

50%

.

.

.

.

100%]

[ hello, host welcome to the Roman empire-building system].

what is your function system? I said.

[ My function is:

Inventory: store things

Shop: can buy anything 

Summon: can summon your army]

do you have a newbie package for me? I said.

[ yes, you have host]

and can you stop me calling host you can call alex and do you have a name and I cannot call you system all the time I said.

[I don't have a name ho-alex]

I'm gonna give you a name, what about Rose? I said.

[thank you alex for giving me a name]

can you open the newbie package for rose I said

[ok alex]

[ opening newbie package

congratulation Alex you have:

Identification: You can examine the target in more detail than [Appraisal], and you can also look at the target’s skill structure.

( I got this from Isekai De Cheat Skill Wo Te Ni Shita Ore Wa, Genjitsu Sekai Wo Mo Musou Suru ~Level Up Wa Jinsei Wo Kaet)

Master of the door: The master of the door leading to another world. You can use the menu function.
Door to Another World

  • Functions:
    • [Money Conversion]: Everything can be converted into money.
    • [Transfer]: The door can be summoned to the owner’s current location at any time.
    • [Entry Restriction]: Only those specified by the owner can pass through the door.

(Isekai De Cheat Skill Wo Te Ni Shita Ore Wa, Genjitsu Sekai Wo Mo Musou Suru ~Level Up Wa Jinsei Wo Kaet)

Omni-sword: The pinnacle of all swords. The blade remains shiny without tarnishing, and the edge is always perfectly sharp. It’s said to be capable of cutting anything.

(Isekai De Cheat Skill Wo Te Ni Shita Ore Wa, Genjitsu Sekai Wo Mo Musou Suru ~Level Up Wa Jinsei Wo Kaet)

Absolute spear: The one and only spear that exceeds the Divine Spear. It’s said that this spear can pierce anything, depending on the contractor. This spear can’t be broken. If you throw it, it will always hit the target and will return to your hand. 

(Isekai De Cheat Skill Wo Te Ni Shita Ore Wa, Genjitsu Sekai Wo Mo Musou Suru ~Level Up Wa Jinsei Wo Kaet)

Black moon necklaces: It can increase various stats if worn at night. It also collects sunlight and converts it into magic power, and constantly restores the wearer’s magic power.

(Isekai De Cheat Skill Wo Te Ni Shita Ore Wa, Genjitsu Sekai Wo Mo Musou Suru ~Level Up Wa Jinsei Wo Kaet)

Royal Silk clothes: A very soft shirt made of the highest quality royal silk. Automatically adjusts size according to the body shape of the wearer. Maintains a comfortable temperature for the wearer. Immune to dirt.]

I'm already OP I said.

can you place the capital here Rose and can you summon the army and the civilian I said.

a light in front of me appeared and I close my eyes when I opened my eyes I see a tall wall in front of me and I see my army and people.

A Caucasian man with blue eyes and century armor came out and position himself in front of me and he introduce himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1