Prologue
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You will never know what form the future of your choice will take, but I will always know.

Standing at the altar thinking about what will be the least painful experience. Weighing each choice will never give you the knowledge you so desperately seek. Of the five vases, four will be your salvation. But, Xelth, you will choose the most painful vase, I assure you.

“This is not what you promised! You said I will have my revenge, not yours!” Out of desperation, you will plunge your hand into the vase of venom, and it will be too late before you realize it.

“What?” It will burn, it will hurt, “Ah!!” for the venom will seep in and destroy the body. It will pass through the bloodstream, liquefying the muscles and diluting the blood before it rebuilds the body. It will slither and slither until it reaches your brain and there it will make its nest. And you will feel... pain.

“Stop stop stop! It hurts It fucking hurts!” Silence will fill the air, “It... hurts...” and then you will see the true beginning and the true end. The plans will never be in the past because I will make it happen. This plan will adorn the world.

And then you will understand its beauty, “It is beautiful,” for I will carve the world with their blood. They will remember. They will remember the name they forsook, forgotten, for it will be more peaceful never to know me. So I will make them remember.

You will leap and soar through the air.

“Hup!”

You will land, and the ground will crack. And it will shake and shake!

“Ragh!”

You will stand upright before Me and cry out to Me that you have received My Artistry!

“I have received it!”

And you will walk the most painful path. I will assure you that you will never stand in the sanctuary of peace, for staleness is boring, but you will walk in the path of thorns, for perseverance is beauty. You will be my avatar. You will never ask for your own sanity.

I will make them remember again that I am the shaper. So you will receive your vengeance by carving the world, for I will be the will of your will.

0