Prologue
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the sun set on the city, Scooter stumbled out of a campus bar, laughing with his friends. He had just finished his final exams and was looking forward to a summer of freedom. But as he stepped onto the street, a sudden blast of light enveloped him, and everything went black. When Scooter woke up, he found himself lying on a stone floor, surrounded by strange symbols and flickering torches. He sat up, feeling disoriented, and realized that he was no longer in the familiar world of his college campus. Instead, he appeared to be in a dimly lit dungeon, with no idea how he got there. As he stumbled to his feet, Scooter realized that something had changed about his body. He felt stronger, faster, and more alert than he ever had before. And when he looked down, he saw that his hands had turned into claws, sharp enough to cut through stone. Confused and frightened, he realized that he was no longer human, but some kind of supernatural creature. Suddenly, a deep rumbling voice echoed through the dungeon. "Welcome, Scooter," it said. "You have been chosen as the champion of our kingdom, a Magic Warrior Swordsman Demigod with the power to defeat our enemies and save our people. But first, you must prove yourself in battle."
Scooter's heart raced as he looked around for the source of the voice. He saw a figure at the end of the hallway, shrouded in darkness. "Who are you?" he shouted, his voice shaking. "I am the ruler of this land," the voice replied. "And you are the one who will help us win a war that has been raging for centuries. You have been reborn with magic in your veins and the blood of gods in your body. You are stronger than any human, faster than any animal, and smarter than any demon."
Scooter felt a surge of fear and excitement. He had always been a fan of fantasy stories and games, but he never imagined that he would become a character in one. He looked down at his hands again and saw that they were glowing with an otherworldly energy. "What do I have to do?" he asked, trying to sound brave.
"You must fight," the voice said. "Fight for your life, and for the lives of those you will come to care about. You must master your powers, hone your skills, and build an empire that will stand the test of time. And you must do it all while facing enemies more powerful and cunning than you could ever imagine."
Scooter took a deep breath and stepped forward, determined to face whatever lay ahead. He had no idea how he would succeed, but he knew that he couldn't fail. His fate, and the fate of an entire world, rested on his shoulders.

0